Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 79. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I admire the project, I think this is the best project at the moment

Actually, therefore, here such activity manifests itself

Do you think the project will achieve its goals in the future? Will there be success?

I think, yes, unlike other projects

Do you think this is the only project that works now, the rest are false?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Do you think the project will achieve its goals in the future? Will there be success?

I think, yes, unlike other projects

Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Guys, i think this is far from second life. In fact there should be more projects trying to recreate second life in a virtual space. I do see how this platform could end up having a second life feel to it though. That all depends on the community and how we choose to use it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
On certain aspects what is already in the market that goes already close to this projext is seconth life.

But Second Life isnt designed as trade/commercial platform. Its an MMO with aspects of that and its more game then platform.

Second Life is more than trade / commercial people earns more than real life jobs. They buy virtual items and clothings you can wear. I don't see markspace more than point and click advanrture game with shop system
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use skype sounds really cool, i am curious.  Smiley

The points before wasn't that you should be able to use both at the same time but a question why Mark.Space is needed with residences if you could instead use Skype to talk with other people.

There are already some games that let you chat online with tons of people in a 3d environment, but those are mostly for fun, mark.space goes beyond to the point of a literal space for you and/or your shop market, so using chat with skype or other method is a necessity here.

plus you can recreate and sell you residence in mark.space. people can see it without leaving their home

thats great idea, its double profit i think
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
On certain aspects what is already in the market that goes already close to this projext is seconth life.

But Second Life isnt designed as trade/commercial platform. Its an MMO with aspects of that and its more game then platform.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Merit: 100
the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use skype sounds really cool, i am curious.  Smiley

The points before wasn't that you should be able to use both at the same time but a question why Mark.Space is needed with residences if you could instead use Skype to talk with other people.

There are already some games that let you chat online with tons of people in a 3d environment, but those are mostly for fun, mark.space goes beyond to the point of a literal space for you and/or your shop market, so using chat with skype or other method is a necessity here.

plus you can recreate and sell you residence in mark.space. people can see it without leaving their home

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
If you haven't tried it yet:

Go to demo (https://demo.mark.space/#_ga=2.264927439.1197085472.1515568213-1823790485.1512661034)
Go near the Rover showroom
Click on the orange rover parked outside (dont forget to keep speaker on)

Your link was not working for me. There was a request for a login.
Thisone worked: https://demo.mark.space/
Than use map to jump to the car.

Cool feature with the motor sound and awesome Jaguar next to the rover.
But still to move with the mouse is not good.

Looking forward to jump into Mar.Space word with VR glases.

It certainly looks promising
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
MARK.SPACE ICO rated by ICOmarks! Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/markspace

I don't who know did the analysis here but it differs slightly with ICO bench a week ago. One of the experts listed these points:

- Does not clearly define the problem they're solving. Is it that people don't have time? Is it online 3D retail made available? What's the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use SKYPE?
- Explanatory video hardly explains anything.
- 3D retail not gonna work for all industries. Especially upper class clothing and luxury brands: people have an experience shopping, try things out before buying, sometimes it is a status thing. 3VR at current stage of development and accesibility is not going to change that yet.
- Team has no advisors.
- Team member links to FB pages and/or wikipedia for the ICE hockey guy. Should it be an inspiration of confidence? How does ICE hockey skills relate to VR and this project?

My question is, has any of this changed for MarkSpace to score a 4.1 now? I am not trying to be the bogeyman but since we are all invested in this exciting project, we ought to know.
Which one from the experts who listed these points? whats his/her name?
And i dont really get it, but if youre looking for the composition, you can check it here : https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space/ratings#ratings

He was among the only few experts who took care to list down his points for the rating. And therefore, that rating will have more weightage in people's mind. I would appreciate if the devs clarify or come up with some rebuttals.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
I think so. But the ratings on these top sites greatly affect the fees for the ICO. Many projects get 4-5 points. Although most number of that projects do not deserve 3 points.
I still hold the opinion that you should not trust these sources. It's best to think and analyze everything yourself.
You should always make your own research, read whitepaper and listen what are people saying about this project
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Very nice rate for mark.space on icomarks, it come to the end of the ico but it’s still nice and the informations is still good to have. Im impatient to see the future of the project.
Since often to the end of an ICO a big amount of money is collected yet, it is great to see such a rating, especialy in the end.
And it comes together with a phase, where the market seems to recover.  Smiley

I would always advise not to trust blindly in rating sites. just do your own research.
I fully agree with you. Personally, I don't trust all these sites that rate projects. Everyone should carry out their own research and draw conclusions about the feasibility of investing.

Sure, no one should blindly trust these websites, but they are still a nice source to learn about new upcoming ICOs.
Especially you should not trust free sites, because, as you know, these sites just do advertising for projects that they will pay

You've scored very well, Most rating sites have a profit from the projects. Research must always be done. maybe a project has a high rating at the beginning and after it may not work, or if it does not get its money for promotion it can give it a rather small rating only to cause problems.
It is best to invest in what you think is working or might work; in what you like or are interested in. Indeed, you can have the good fortune money just by investing blindly in a project without knowing it, based only on ratings. but not always ratings are real.

Especially since today the projects on blockchain or multiplied and the competition is very high.
MARK.SPACE is a future project from my point of view.
VR is becoming more and more popular and I think it will have a great success
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
I think that site for ico rating is not that bad, that give some advices and some key features about the ico, and you can compare rates. It’s something that investors have the habits to look. That give visibility to projects, and its a pretty good thing for the sucess of a project like MARK.SPACE.
This is not quite true. There are certainly sites that give true estimates, but mostly these sites are paid and free of charge no one is ready to give good ratings
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
I think so. But the ratings on these top sites greatly affect the fees for the ICO. Many projects get 4-5 points. Although most number of that projects do not deserve 3 points.
I still hold the opinion that you should not trust these sources. It's best to think and analyze everything yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: