Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 80. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Very nice rate for mark.space on icomarks, it come to the end of the ico but it’s still nice and the informations is still good to have. Im impatient to see the future of the project.
Since often to the end of an ICO a big amount of money is collected yet, it is great to see such a rating, especialy in the end.
And it comes together with a phase, where the market seems to recover.  Smiley

I would always advise not to trust blindly in rating sites. just do your own research.
I fully agree with you. Personally, I don't trust all these sites that rate projects. Everyone should carry out their own research and draw conclusions about the feasibility of investing.

Sure, no one should blindly trust these websites, but they are still a nice source to learn about new upcoming ICOs.
Especially you should not trust free sites, because, as you know, these sites just do advertising for projects that they will pay
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
I think so. But the ratings on these top sites greatly affect the fees for the ICO. Many projects get 4-5 points. Although most number of that projects do not deserve 3 points.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think that site for ico rating is not that bad, that give some advices and some key features about the ico, and you can compare rates. It’s something that investors have the habits to look. That give visibility to projects, and its a pretty good thing for the sucess of a project like MARK.SPACE.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
You are absolutely right I don't recommend anybody to even look at those useless ratings. Most of them are paid in my opinion.

it is always the best to do your own researches about an project on the internet Smiley check reviews, linked in profiles and so on ><"

it is your money, you intended to invest!
Such rating platforms are good for finding the basic information, often ICO projects sites have incomprehensible interface, or need spend a lot of time to reading whitepaper for finding important information - when everything in one place this is convenient.
I don't think all ratings are payed, but to trust them without double check the project makes no sense for me too.
Thayer have all needed links to information of projects which helps you. And the conclusion is also helpful to avoid a ico which defently makes no sense.
Unfortunately there are lots of people just buy if top rated

A more subtle version of recommendations given by ico rating sites is ratings given by so called twitter 'influencers' - the twitter personalities that have amassed lots of popularity and trust from the general community. I won't name any names, but there have been cases where the shill has been real.
There are really credible service providers in this segment, we can still count on some, of course, doing our own research, the majority of these platforms seek a form of fixed profitability through their classifications, has in fact become, in most cases, just pushers
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
You are absolutely right I don't recommend anybody to even look at those useless ratings. Most of them are paid in my opinion.

it is always the best to do your own researches about an project on the internet Smiley check reviews, linked in profiles and so on ><"

Such rating platforms are good for finding the basic information, often ICO projects sites have incomprehensible interface, or need spend a lot of time to reading whitepaper for finding important information - when everything in one place this is convenient.
I don't think all ratings are payed, but to trust them without double check the project makes no sense for me too.
Thayer have all needed links to information of projects which helps you. And the conclusion is also helpful to avoid a ico which defently makes no sense.

A more subtle version of recommendations given by ico rating sites is ratings given by so called twitter 'influencers' - the twitter personalities that have amassed lots of popularity and trust from the general community. I won't name any names, but there have been cases where the shill has been real.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
There are also good sites, I will not advertise here, you can also look at the ratings of the ICO bloggers from Youtube.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

I think the figures on ICOmarks are wrong since they state the soft and hard cap in ETH while in the white paper there is no soft cap and the hard cap is 35 million US Dollars. You can't really convert it due to the volatility of crypto. One day 1 ETH is $750, the next day it is $1000.

Does that mean they are going to cash out the cryptocurrencies they received to fiat immediately after the ICO? What kind of tax do they have to pay if they cash out everything at once?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
no one should invest in an ico just because he likes the name or because he has seen a high rating on the comparison sites, but they have to do their research read the whitepaper, the roadmap and then draw their own conclusions, however markspace has all the cards in rule to be a winning project if already 6k holders have given confidence to the project there will be a reason...
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Very nice rate for mark.space on icomarks, it come to the end of the ico but it’s still nice and the informations is still good to have. Im impatient to see the future of the project.
Since often to the end of an ICO a big amount of money is collected yet, it is great to see such a rating, especialy in the end.

I would always advise not to trust blindly in rating sites. just do your own research.
I fully agree with you. Personally, I don't trust all these sites that rate projects. Everyone should carry out their own research and draw conclusions about the feasibility of investing.

Sure, no one should blindly trust these websites, but they are still a nice source to learn about new upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

DYOR! THis term should be used more in crypto. ICO's spend money on every front, including buying better ratings. I am in no was accusing markspace of this, just stating that everyone should DYOR
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What the pitty, I would invest in case you would burn part of the tokens and keep portion of the tokens for later sell on exchanges for platform development. The interest in your ICO is not big and this will probably not change once you are on exchanges with your token metrics.  And there is too many good running ICOs at the moment to invest in, so I will skip this one, sorry. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Activity: 434
MARK.SPACE ICO rated by ICOmarks! Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/markspace

According to icomarks the soft cap for the project is 15K ETH but what if that amount is not raised by the end crowdsale?

If they do not collect a soft cap, they will continue to develop the project with the money that they will have. This is my forecast. Since I do not think that in this case they will close the project and return the money to investors.
Maybe, but what is the point to make a softcap, if they go further no matter, how much money they raised?
Usually they stop the project and give the money back.

I think the figures on ICOmarks are wrong since they state the soft and hard cap in ETH while in the white paper there is no soft cap and the hard cap is 35 million US Dollars. You can't really convert it due to the volatility of crypto. One day 1 ETH is $750, the next day it is $1000.
I guess the smaller sum (either in ETH or USD) will go at the end of ICO regardless the situation in the cryptomarket. But they probably equalled ETH to some fixed price in USD while calculating their caps.
Activity: 476

According to icomarks the soft cap for the project is 15K ETH but what if that amount is not raised by the end crowdsale?

If they do not collect a soft cap, they will continue to develop the project with the money that they will have. This is my forecast. Since I do not think that in this case they will close the project and return the money to investors.
Maybe, but what is the point to make a softcap, if they go further no matter, how much money they raised?

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Pages:
Jump to: