Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 92. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley

Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects

Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!

Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.
But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.
And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well from their twitter
Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.
never heard of that but well yeah the more the better
What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well
Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley

Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects

Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!

Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
Merit: 251
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
People is comparing vibe with mark.space.

I actually very fond of vibe but mark.space has more promises. It is presenting a second life in vr. I don't think anything offering something this big.

If they can execute well, in a few years, mark.space can become a very important part of our lives.

I also think a comparison with Vibe isn't very good. It is better comparable with Decentraland but Mark.Space is offering way more than that.

you can try to compare but the only thing in common is that they are both projects within vr, thats all. they aim for totally different things.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how big is your team? and can i see somewhere links to their github or linked?

I think you can get the majority of the informations from the initial thread and/or the website. Also, they havent released any github worthy content

Here is the Link to the team:
https://mark.space/#Team
You have to slide right to see the whole Team. I miss the link to Linkedin of xing to verify their information
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

I actually very fond of vibe but mark.space has more promises. It is presenting a second life in vr. I don't think anything offering something this big.

If they can execute well, in a few years, mark.space can become a very important part of our lives.

I also think a comparison with Vibe isn't very good. It is better comparable with Decentraland but Mark.Space is offering way more than that.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Actually there are some project that have the same concept the only difference is who will be the one to implement it first, its a race to the virtual reality market place.

I agree with you. I understand competition in VR sector is getting fierce every passing day but I got a feeling that mark.space will be one of the best out there.

It will mainly depend of how many users it will be able to get, but given the partnership they already got it's highly probable people will come

It is a very futuristic project with a great vision. People will come no matter what. I have no doubt about it.

It's not that easy man. this needs to be promoted a lot to get the users it needs. partnerships are great but won't be enough.
Yeah, since they want to build an ecosystem, this project needs to be very widespreaded.
So i think they need an aggresive / huge marketing.

I think they're doing quite a bit of marketing, partnerships with big companies can be proof of that, why you think they're not enough?
I mean like a global advertising, maybe in some tv channel.
But it will cost a lot actually , so probably it will be needed later.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
So, how much will a virutal reality space cost in this platform?
It will depend from the number of units sold. It does say that the price increase every 100.000 units sold. A unit is 10m x 10m
Thanks!
In my mind 100 000 units is already a huge space.  How many units will be an avarage space required per customer?
Is there a limited amount of units avalable? Or are they unlimited?

Big stores can buy a lot of space. how about small stores as well? They must have place for small stores as well. More customers - more people will know about MarcSpace...

Well I think small stores can buy less space (as much as they need). What should be the problem with small stores?

I mean big stores can buy all places? And small stores cant buy than. Or IM wrong and small stores will have chance in any way?

According to the whitepaper, units can be divided into boxes, each unit should have at least one box. Min box size is 8*8, max unit size is 64*35. So I don't see any problems for smaller stores. Just that if you rent a box within a unit, you don't have street access.

So a box would be like a shop in a shopping mall maybe, if it is integrated in a lager unit, where you have no direct access to the street.
I am wondering why the max unit size is 64*35, because 35 is something not dividable through 8, the minimum size.

Maybe this is due to the fact that some of the places should be corridors - places for people to pass, and therefore can not be sold. Note that the number 35 occurs not only there, but also here: 35 districts, 35 blocks, 35 boxes. By the way, you noticed that buildings and premises lack the thickness of the walls. You immediately get to the next place when you go to the door.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Pages:
Jump to: