Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 93. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
how big is your team? and can i see somewhere links to their github or linked?

I think you can get the majority of the informations from the initial thread and/or the website. Also, they havent released any github worthy content
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
how big is your team? and can i see somewhere links to their github or linked?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
So, how much will a virutal reality space cost in this platform?
It will depend from the number of units sold. It does say that the price increase every 100.000 units sold. A unit is 10m x 10m
Thanks!
In my mind 100 000 units is already a huge space.  How many units will be an avarage space required per customer?
Is there a limited amount of units avalable? Or are they unlimited?

Big stores can buy a lot of space. how about small stores as well? They must have place for small stores as well. More customers - more people will know about MarcSpace...

Well I think small stores can buy less space (as much as they need). What should be the problem with small stores?

I mean big stores can buy all places? And small stores cant buy than. Or IM wrong and small stores will have chance in any way?

According to the whitepaper, units can be divided into boxes, each unit should have at least one box. Min box size is 8*8, max unit size is 64*35. So I don't see any problems for smaller stores. Just that if you rent a box within a unit, you don't have street access.

So a box would be like a shop in a shopping mall maybe, if it is integrated in a lager unit, where you have no direct access to the street.
I am wondering why the max unit size is 64*35, because 35 is something not dividable through 8, the minimum size.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Vibe and Markspace have absolutely different idea and tasks. Vibehub - platform for VR lessons, teachers ans musucians. And Marc - for business.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
The ICO result is awesome. Many people invest because of th epotential of the project :-)
And that early partnerships also approves the innovative approach of markspace

This is another good example of a working alpha/beta and a working demo boost confidence for investors.
I always said, " having an alpha/beta version of the platform in front of an ICO is the key to a successful company." AND MARK.SPACE proves it to us!

I think having an actual product makes a huge difference for any ICO. THere's some discord groups I'm in and people are complaining and whining about the roadmap not being met. Or the fact that they still havent created their own wallet etc. People need to realize that development takes time! Either way, having that demo, helps to ease investors concerns.
The working product has an advantage over other projects, the example of Viber with a working platform gave 20x.
I agree, VR is beggining to grow and projects that already have something working have an advantage over others.
I'm just sure Markspace will be much better than Viber. And investors will be very pleased with the results of their investments!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
It will depend from the number of units sold. It does say that the price increase every 100.000 units sold. A unit is 10m x 10m
Thanks!
In my mind 100 000 units is already a huge space.  How many units will be an avarage space required per customer?

Big stores can buy a lot of space. how about small stores as well? They must have place for small stores as well. More customers - more people will know about MarcSpace...

Well I think small stores can buy less space (as much as they need). What should be the problem with small stores?

I mean big stores can buy all places? And small stores cant buy than. Or IM wrong and small stores will have chance in any way?

According to the whitepaper, units can be divided into boxes, each unit should have at least one box. Min box size is 8*8, max unit size is 64*35. So I don't see any problems for smaller stores. Just that if you rent a box within a unit, you don't have street access.

It will be like in the real world. Good location and not so good location. Will there be a bidders market for the units and boxes or will it be a first come, first serve system?
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Thanks!

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Thanks!

Activity: 434
The value of cryptocurrency in terms of fiat will not be important only when the products and services needed for a particular project will have stable prices in crypto. That's why ICOs have soft and hardcaps in USD but not in ETH or BTC
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

just an update for the token sale:

Raised in Ether:6,433.40
Raised in Bitcoin:163.47
In terms of USD:7,206,149.44

The amount of ETH they raised is pretty good. I just hope the amount they are raising(USD) will be enough for the future of the project.

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche
Really? I dont know anything about a partnership with Porche.
Where can i see/read the information about it?

I am not sure about Porsche but i remember land rover and Jaguar was mentioning in their whitepaper.

7.2 m usd is great number, yes yes you are recalling right there were rumors that Land Rover and Jaguar is interested in this project. I think more car manufacturers will follow them.

now the market is rising, total usd value will increase too.

very correct, the whole USD being raised today is determined by the price of btc and eth in the market. i hope BTC will break 9.5K USD in order to be bullish again and to make the collection to rise as well.

update:

Raised in Ether:6,594.73
Raised in Bitcoin:168.29
In terms of USD:7,049,801.05

you guys are correct. as i have observed in the statistics, although the amount of eth and btc collected increased from 1st update to the second update of ashuawei . when we look at the USD value, it decreased from 7.2M to 7.049M.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

just an update for the token sale:

Raised in Ether:6,433.40
Raised in Bitcoin:163.47
In terms of USD:7,206,149.44
The amount of ETH they raised is pretty good. I just hope the amount they are raising(USD) will be enough for the future of the project.

It's quite a lot of money beside the project seems to be starting up with solid partnerships like Porche
Really? I dont know anything about a partnership with Porche.
Where can i see/read the information about it?

I am not sure about Porsche but i remember land rover and Jaguar was mentioning in their whitepaper.

7.2 m usd is great number, yes yes you are recalling right there were rumors that Land Rover and Jaguar is interested in this project. I think more car manufacturers will follow them.

now the market is rising, total usd value will increase too.

very correct, the whole USD being raised today is determined by the price of btc and eth in the market. i hope BTC will break 9.5K USD in order to be bullish again and to make the collection to rise as well.

update:

Raised in Ether:6,594.73
Raised in Bitcoin:168.29
In terms of USD:7,049,801.05
Activity: 588
Begining to see markspace in several news sources, good marketing . The word is getting out

it's about time, considering that the 3rd phase is going to close in 1 day. I wish the word got out more , before the sale, but at least it's going well.
Activity: 252
This is relevant to the topic me and the pretty guys from CannaSOS. They were not afraid to deal with prejudice, legal restrictions and difficulties associated with both. They are ready to break the ice of prejudice and for their success as the inevitable result of this work.

What is this nonsense.

Anyway, i agree with those that are expecting Ethereum’s price to increase a lot in the near-term - there is just too much good technology being implemented (and icos as usual) for it to stay down
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Begining to see markspace in several news sources, good marketing . The word is getting out
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Yes more than 7 millions dollars in this hard period is really a good amount I think. We can say that mark.space token sale is a sucess. Now I want to see what the team can do with this money.

raising so much money during those bloody weeks is astonishing and shows how good this project is supported Smiley!
This 7 million will be at least 10 million when ethereum rebounds from current correction

Yep, and there is also still a bit time left for other investors. But anyways, the current raised money is a success and as you said, it will probably go up even more after the market recovers.

7 mil is a nice sum. ether will double in the next 2 months so no worries

how can you say that?

It held very well the price during the crash so it could be. In any case the future of the project seems quite safe with the funds gathered so far.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Yes more than 7 millions dollars in this hard period is really a good amount I think. We can say that mark.space token sale is a sucess. Now I want to see what the team can do with this money.

raising so much money during those bloody weeks is astonishing and shows how good this project is supported Smiley!
This 7 million will be at least 10 million when ethereum rebounds from current correction

Yep, and there is also still a bit time left for other investors. But anyways, the current raised money is a success and as you said, it will probably go up even more after the market recovers.

how can you say that?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

not need long time when they accept btc at current price, it will be doubled few weeks soon, and eth climb up again to $1k. so, i thing they will hit hard cap in this round
Activity: 154

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 349
Merit: 12
I didn't see that detailed statistics web page about token sales, 7.1 m Usd is a huge number, total 6521 eth + 168 btc so far.
i wish all the ICOs have detailed pages like this.

https://mark.space/info/

This shows us that they are dedicated to the project and informs investors or potential investors about the amounts that have been invested in the project and what funds they have.
It is certainly a big plus for MarkSpace's future partners.
Pages:
Jump to: