Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 94. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
the last 2 days have begun, MARK.SPACE will be tradable fastly after the ico. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Yes more than 7 millions dollars in this hard period is really a good amount I think. We can say that mark.space token sale is a sucess. Now I want to see what the team can do with this money.

raising so much money during those bloody weeks is astonishing and shows how good this project is supported Smiley!
This 7 million will be at least 10 million when ethereum rebounds from current correction
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Yes more than 7 millions dollars in this hard period is really a good amount I think. We can say that mark.space token sale is a sucess. Now I want to see what the team can do with this money.
Let's hope they can achieve building a VR solution which frightens all their competitors. 2018 will be the year of VR technology.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

raising so much money during those bloody weeks is astonishing and shows how good this project is supported Smiley!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.

Even I don't think that there's any need of second phase but they already announced it.

They did raise a tidy sum considering the bearish run the market. 6493.32 Ethereum (ETH) = 5,486,810 USD as of today
with these numbers i think fundraising can already be considered a success, so the project will start with a solid economic base and can be developed to the best,maybe they can skip in my opinion a second phase

momentum is good. I am confident they will do very well second phase too.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I didn't see that detailed statistics web page about token sales, 7.1 m Usd is a huge number, total 6521 eth + 168 btc so far.
i wish all the ICOs have detailed pages like this.

https://mark.space/info/
the numbers reached so far are really impressive, the statistics are easy to understand and very detailed, all ico should follow the example and make similar pages, projects with already something to show (like a demo) have more chance of success in my opinion...
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I didn't see that detailed statistics web page about token sales, 7.1 m Usd is a huge number, total 6521 eth + 168 btc so far.

From what was detailed, until the third and current round, 7,000,000 raised. Actually something that corresponds to the work presented in these three phases, but from what I saw and see in the topic and channels, I would say that there is great possibility of a rapid extension of these values, many people prefer to invest gradually and follow the results even after Ico in Exchanges , I hope excellent results
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 196
The ICO result is awesome. Many people invest because of th epotential of the project :-)
And that early partnerships also approves the innovative approach of markspace

This is another good example of a working alpha/beta and a working demo boost confidence for investors.
I always said, " having an alpha/beta version of the platform in front of an ICO is the key to a successful company." AND MARK.SPACE proves it to us!

I think having an actual product makes a huge difference for any ICO. THere's some discord groups I'm in and people are complaining and whining about the roadmap not being met. Or the fact that they still havent created their own wallet etc. People need to realize that development takes time! Either way, having that demo, helps to ease investors concerns.
The working product has an advantage over other projects, the example of Viber with a working platform gave 20x.
I agree, VR is beggining to grow and projects that already have something working have an advantage over others.

This is the same with all technologies.. it takes some time untill there is mainstream adoption .. just remember how the internet as we know it today became to be.
Activity: 224
The ICO result is awesome. Many people invest because of th epotential of the project :-)

This is another good example of a working alpha/beta and a working demo boost confidence for investors.
I always said, " having an alpha/beta version of the platform in front of an ICO is the key to a successful company." AND MARK.SPACE proves it to us!

I think having an actual product makes a huge difference for any ICO. THere's some discord groups I'm in and people are complaining and whining about the roadmap not being met. Or the fact that they still havent created their own wallet etc. People need to realize that development takes time! Either way, having that demo, helps to ease investors concerns.
The working product has an advantage over other projects, the example of Viber with a working platform gave 20x.
I agree, VR is beggining to grow and projects that already have something working have an advantage over others.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Almost every ICOs without at least an alpha / pre alpha fail, if you show a beta I don't see how and ICO could fail. It's almost mathematics
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Wow! over $6.5 million raised in ETH to date and counting, and still has 2 days before the 3rd round of token sale ends. Nice. Smiley

Hopefully, the crypto market can recover, so that Mark.Space can get more fiat for the ETH that they got in the ICO.
I think you're right , now most altcoins and etherium are undervalued - it's quite expected that everything can grow 3 times after the Chinese New Year!
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Unfortunately there are several ICOs without a demo or alpha. The result of ico success is not only the alpha because the approach in generel is very good.

Yes, and mark.space has a demo which is a good thing for the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Wow! over $6.5 million raised in ETH to date and counting, and still has 2 days before the 3rd round of token sale ends. Nice. Smiley

Hopefully, the crypto market can recover, so that Mark.Space can get more fiat for the ETH that they got in the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Unfortunately there are several ICOs without a demo or alpha. The result of ico success is not only the alpha because the approach in generel is very good.

We can't say that a project getting success from just one thing like the demo version stuff. It is a unity, every aspects have their own role.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0

you're right, guys. Working beta very important. Anybody knows what rate has MARK.SPACE  at the ICORating?
Pages:
Jump to: