Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 39. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How much time needed for transaction verification and block distribution by torrent nodes, starting from the transaction arrival to a peer node? Did you tested already?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
Hello, I would like to launch core or torrent node. Could you explain what kind of hardware for rent I need to use? Approximate

Recomended for:
Core node
2 x Intel® Xeon Gold 5120 CPU, 512GB RAM, 4TB HDD
Purchase $16.000
Lease $600

Torrent node
Intel® Xeon® Silver 4110, 32GB RAM, 4TB HDD
Purchase $2.000
Lease $200

it shows hardware characteristics allowing to maintain the claimed network performance,
as well as their estimated cost of purchase or lease.
Thank you.

Explain please about decentralization? And when decentralization will work?

As of now, all network nodes are controlled by the #MetaHash team, therefore the system is deemed centralized. Decentralization of the new technology should go through a number of public tests, troubleshooting, and real-time changes. The #MetaHash team plans to support the network until it is fully decentralized and capable of self-development.

And also, we are using phased decentralization which will allow testing of each component one at a time with virtually no risk for the network.
Thanks, what phases includes?

There are 3 steps proposed for each component:
1. Testing in developers’ network
2. Public testing of updates via testnet
3. Update moved to mainnet
Hello, I would like to launch core or torrent node. Could you explain what kind of hardware for rent I need to use? Approximate

Recomended for:
Core node
Purchase $16.000
Lease $600

Torrent node
Purchase $2.000
Lease $200

it shows hardware characteristics allowing to maintain the claimed network performance,
Thank you.

As of now, all network nodes are controlled by the #MetaHash team, therefore the system is deemed centralized. Decentralization of the new technology should go through a number of public tests, troubleshooting, and real-time changes. The #MetaHash team plans to support the network until it is fully decentralized and capable of self-development.

And also, we are using phased decentralization which will allow testing of each component one at a time with virtually no risk for the network.
Thanks, what phases includes?
Join the ride!

Recomended for:
Core node
Purchase $16.000
Lease $600

Torrent node
Purchase $2.000
Lease $200

Thank you.

Join the ride!
when would the forging rewards be distributed? every hour/day/month?

Rewards are paid every 24 hours. And the periodicity of recalculation and distribution may vary based on technical needs of the
network

Recomended for:
Core node
Purchase $16.000
Lease $600

Torrent node
Purchase $2.000
Lease $200

Thank you.

Join the ride!

Recomended for:
Core node
Purchase $16.000
Lease $600

Torrent node
Purchase $2.000
Lease $200

Join the ride!
Could you tell us about reward distribution among the members of the network?

Reward share 50% Coin Holder Reward. Reward to the holders of #MHC
Reward share 40% Node Reward
Reward share 10% #MetaGate Reward. Reward of 1000 active #MetaGate holders
Ok, and how would be calculated coin holder reward? Maybe you have some formula for that process?

Yes, sure we have a formula. Coin Holder Reward is calculated according to the following formula:

Coin Holder Reward = 0.5 * (Holder Coins At Stake/All Coins At Stake) * (ForgingPool + Commissions)

Description:

Holder Coins At Stake - Amount of coins delegated by the address holder
All Coins At Stake - Amount of coins delegated by all the network addresses
ForgingPool - Forging stimulation pool issued once every 24 hours for 10 years
Commissions - All transactions or storage of data commissions received by the network during
the past 24 hours"

Reward share 50% Coin Holder Reward. Reward to the holders of #MHC
Reward share 40% Node Reward
Reward share 10% #MetaGate Reward. Reward of 1000 active #MetaGate holders
Ok, and how would be calculated coin holder reward? Maybe you have some formula for that process?
Join the ride!
Hi! When I send ETH to the ETH wallet on the ICO page, do I have to send it from myetherwallet or is it ok to send it from Coinbase or any other exchange?

this is not n ERC20 token so you can't send #MHC to myetherwallet. And we are not hitting exchanges till 4th quoter this year. But you can send them to MetaGate wallet
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Metahash project team is doing solid work and is technically strong, and the Metahash coin is an encrypted currency that is worth investing in for a long time.
Activity: 43
Hi! When I send ETH to the ETH wallet on the ICO page, do I have to send it from myetherwallet or is it ok to send it from Coinbase or any other exchange?
Activity: 196
I read about the project and found that MetaHash is a digital asset exchange network with a speed of "100,000 transactions per second on each node." The project also outlines how to make that great speed. At the same time, all asset types can be #MetaHashCoin for low cost. I am very impressed with MetaHash.
Activity: 3
Is there proof of the FINMA recognition?
The link on their site is broken...
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In my opinion, it seems obvious that the MetaHash system expects a promising growth since the launch of all rounds of the program.
How will you know if a tx is incorrect. aka how are txs broadcasted to the network
as if there's 1 receiver

all network votes if masters did their job right

Then you're in a problem spot
.so it sounds like common nodes are comparable to lite clients, with the exception that they do some minor processing of txs. but the challenge is who's the receiver. its lke a message being passed around. common nodes are full clients. anyitme a message hits a bottleneck it can be intercepted and stopped

common nodes don’t have the speed to check all, so they check only the part they transferred but all together they check 100% of all txs more over there are 2 networks of master nodes: sync and backup. one checks another. the verification checks them both and peers check them partly. masters can make a block together, but if it’s wrong, the network will decline it
peers being these 'common nodes, right?
who then pass it down the chain

wallet connects to 3 peers, they broadcast it and send to verification nodes
if the wallet doesn’t receive a reply that   masters and backups got the tx it resends it
we understand that an attack to slow down the network is a serious issue
so we check not only if the node works correctly but also it’s speed

The wallet/lite client itself connects to other peers? not just to its host?
Yes, this open to a sybil attack
the power of spam is fearsome
Join the ride!
How will you know if a tx is incorrect. aka how are txs broadcasted to the network
as if there's 1 receiver

.so it sounds like common nodes are comparable to lite clients, with the exception that they do some minor processing of txs. but the challenge is who's the receiver. its lke a message being passed around. common nodes are full clients. anyitme a message hits a bottleneck it can be intercepted and stopped

common nodes don’t have the speed to check all, so they check only the part they transferred but all together they check 100% of all txs more over there are 2 networks of master nodes: sync and backup. one checks another. the verification checks them both and peers check them partly. masters can make a block together, but if it’s wrong, the network will decline it

wallet connects to 3 peers, they broadcast it and send to verification nodes
if the wallet doesn’t receive a reply that   masters and backups got the tx it resends it
we understand that an attack to slow down the network is a serious issue
so we check not only if the node works correctly but also it’s speed
as if there's 1 receiver

Pages:
Jump to: