Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 40. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
Technology evolves and you have to support the renewal of yours blockchain. I lead to the fact that hard forks are inevitable. How will you overcome?

State blocks as an alternative to hard fork. After network converts to new software, operations continue according to the same rules, until the next State block is sent. Activation of the new State block also activates the changes in the rules as required by the new software, allowing a simultaneous and smooth update process.
Join the ride!
How will you know if a tx is incorrect. aka how are txs broadcasted to the network
as if there's 1 receiver

all network votes if masters did their job right

Then you're in a problem spot
.so it sounds like common nodes are comparable to lite clients, with the exception that they do some minor processing of txs. but the challenge is who's the receiver. its lke a message being passed around. common nodes are full clients. anyitme a message hits a bottleneck it can be intercepted and stopped

common nodes don’t have the speed to check all, so they check only the part they transferred but all together they check 100% of all txs more over there are 2 networks of master nodes: sync and backup. one checks another. the verification checks them both and peers check them partly. masters can make a block together, but if it’s wrong, the network will decline it
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How will you know if a tx is incorrect. aka how are txs broadcasted to the network
as if there's 1 receiver

Then you're in a problem spot
.so it sounds like common nodes are comparable to lite clients, with the exception that they do some minor processing of txs. but the challenge is who's the receiver. its lke a message being passed around. common nodes are full clients. anyitme a message hits a bottleneck it can be intercepted and stopped
Join the ride!
as if there's 1 receiver

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Good project right here Smiley I have this question for you, though – are there any bonuses? Any bonuses at all? What do I need to do to get a bonus? I think here are the same as I like freebies
Activity: 35
as if there's 1 receiver
Join the ride!
i have one doubt: what is the utility of having more than 1 wallet?

The #MetaGate Wallet can hold other cryptos as well! It’s a Multi Currency Wallet. Also, once you acquire 1 #MHC you will be able to Forge #MHC in the #MetaHash network
On this platform you will be able to tokenise your other digital assets and utilise them in the #MetaHash Network. For example if you have BTC = you can tokenise it to #MetaBTC. This way you will be able to pay for the services provided in the #MetaHash Network
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance
How many nodes do you support?
Activity: 75
i have one doubt: what is the utility of having more than 1 wallet?
Join the ride!
Tokens are not all received at one time?

No. You get it when you'll be 0 in the queue. If by this time KYC passed, you'll be able to withdraw MHC immediately
Activity: 75
Tokens are not all received at one time?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Modern trends always support diversity and flexibility. A very good team with a well-built and well-prepared project. Tracechain can be widely applied in dealing with enormous masses per second. Mainnet is ready for excitement.

Activity: 364
There are high performance gears on this project, good job devs.
Join the ride!
Technology evolves and you have to support the renewal of yours blockchain. I lead to the fact that hard forks are inevitable. How will you overcome?

State blocks as an alternative to hard fork
Since a State block contains a complete network snapshot, a hard fork is not necessary in cases
of software updates. After network converts to new software, operations continue according
to the same rules, until the next State block is sent. Activation of the new State block also
activates the changes in the rules as required by the new software, allowing a simultaneous
and smooth update process.

Details in our YP
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Join the ride!
what exchanges you planing go isn't secret to??

Unfortunately, according to the rules of the regulator, we will not be able to provide this information to you

Regulators of Switzerland (FINMA) and the US (SEC) consider a violation of the legislation if projects that make ICO promise:
- listing on stock exchanges
- income from tokens and coins
- guaranteed token price growth
Activity: 37
what exchanges you planing go isn't secret to??
Join the ride!
And what if I delegate a coin to a node that was blocked and lost all units of trust? Will I lose coins or losses will be reimbursed?

No, you will not lose your coins. If coins were delegated to a compromised node that has been detected as performing a malicious
activity, the delegation is cancelled automatically, and all coins are frozen for 10 days to exclude
the possibility of any transfers or redelegation. Coins remain in the ownership of their holder but are unavailable for the next 10 days.
Activity: 140
And what if I delegate a coin to a node that was blocked and lost all units of trust? Will I lose coins or losses will be reimbursed?
Join the ride!
As i understand, 10% of forging pool will be distributed among "active wallets". Is it right?

What do I have to do for take my wallet active?

You need to log in and to keep it opened in the tray on your PC

all day long? 24/7?

And if I lose internet connection for some time?

then the reward would be recounted for the time of your presence
Pages:
Jump to: