Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 41. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
As i understand, 10% of forging pool will be distributed among "active wallets". Is it right?

What do I have to do for take my wallet active?

You need to log in and to keep it opened in the tray on your PC

all day long? 24/7?

And if I lose internet connection for some time?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
As i understand, 10% of forging pool will be distributed among "active wallets". Is it right?

You need to log in and to keep it opened in the tray on your PC

Join the ride!
And when all this process (of forging) starts? October, November?

Forging will starts soon, presumably, within a month
And when all this process (of forging) starts? October, November?
Join the ride!
I heard that you have "delegation of coins" implemented. Share information please. What is it? Is it stacks with forging or I need to choose between forge and "delegation"?

Sure, address holders unwilling to upkeep their own node may delegate their coins to their trusted nodes and still receive forging rewards. During delegation, a technical transaction occurs.

Coins are fixed when delegated? or can I use MHC in my metawallet?

Coins will be frozen for the delegation period and cannot be transmitted to another address or delegated to another node until the delegation is canceled.

When delegation can be cancelled?

Delegation is canceled once every 24 hours during the next role reassignment operation. Coins can be delegated once again only after the cancellation of the delegation.
Activity: 73
I heard that you have "delegation of coins" implemented. Share information please. What is it? Is it stacks with forging or I need to choose between forge and "delegation"?

Sure, address holders unwilling to upkeep their own node may delegate their coins to their trusted nodes and still receive forging rewards. During delegation, a technical transaction occurs.

Coins will be frozen for the delegation period and cannot be transmitted to another address or delegated to another node until the delegation is canceled.

When delegation can be cancelled?
Join the ride!

Activity: 98

Join the ride!

Activity: 98
Join the ride!
So, "faster the network nodes are, the higher capacity the network will have" Is it mean that only Core nodes would be able to collect reward?

As all nodes are essential to network operation, the rewards are distributed between all
members, not only between Core and Torrent nodes creating and validating new blocks.
Activity: 93
So, "faster the network nodes are, the higher capacity the network will have" Is it mean that only Core nodes would be able to collect reward?
Join the ride!
when would the forging rewards be distributed? every hour/day/month?

Rewards are paid every 24 hours. And the periodicity of recalculation and distribution may vary based on technical needs of the
network

Technologies are developing and CPU, GPU is becoming obsolete. And as I understand, this method, unlike PoW, does not become obsolete over time. Is it right?
What will the network bandwidth depend on?

Unlike in PoW, nodes for #MHC forging never get obsolete and their efficiency does not deteriorate, as their number is limited to the minimum number of coins required for a specific role. The faster the network nodes are, the higher capacity the network will have.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10

Rewards are paid every 24 hours. And the periodicity of recalculation and distribution may vary based on technical needs of the
network

Technologies are developing and CPU, GPU is becoming obsolete. And as I understand, this method, unlike PoW, does not become obsolete over time. Is it right?
What will the network bandwidth depend on?
Join the ride!
To take part on forging a have to hold 100 MHC in my wallet?

Has it sense to hold more or reward will be the same regardless whether I hold 100 or 125?

ps. I hope it isn't very foolish question  Grin

it's a good question though. you can find a detailed description of the process and reward formula
in our WP page 31
generally yes, it has
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Join the ride!
Seems like quite an interesting projects. Dapps is of very high demand today. But what are your main advantages over the numerous competitors in this field, for example OPEN platform?

thanks for your interest in our project, I hope you can find the detailed info in our Yellow Paper.
To take part on forging a have to hold 100 MHC in my wallet?

Has it sense to hold more or reward will be the same regardless whether I hold 100 or 125?

ps. I hope it isn't very foolish question  Grin
Join the ride!
Hi dev's.
I'm interested in MetaApps. It will be something out of the ordinary, i think. But I'm not a developer. Will just wait until anybody makes something
and I have a question, maybe it look like that I'm a newbie  Smiley but, it's not!
What is it #MetaHash forging process? Is it alternative mining?

Hello and welcome, RoseMaryGT.

Forging is a process of block generation and validation which supports the operation of entire
#MetaHash network. Every node participates in the forging process. It is a high-performance
alternative to mining (used in PoW networks).

And how to receive rewards for this process? What about distribution?

Forging is rewarded of course. The reward for forging is granted from the forging pool and from collecting
fees for transactions. Total size of forging pool is 4,600,000,000 #MetaHashCoins (#MHC)
unevenly distributed within the first 10 years of network operation.
Pages:
Jump to: