Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 54. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is there a difference between wallets with addresses of BTC and ETH, created in personal account and MG?
And can they be imported from the PA into the MG?

They are tied to a specific account for transferring funds to the acquisition of MHC, other actions, such as import, are unavailable

Then such a question, for what purposes do we need BTC and ETH in MG?
Can they be used from the outside?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
max tx/s was approximately 50k, or I got something wrong?

A transaction speed can run more than 50,000 per second, for sure,  but it's the minimum value

are u guys using sharding?

We use consistent sharding in cores
Join the ride!
Is there a difference between wallets with addresses of BTC and ETH, created in personal account and MG?

They are tied to a specific account for transferring funds to the acquisition of MHC, other actions, such as import, are unavailable
Join the ride!
Such a high transaction speed is due to the Master nodes?
The anchors in btc / eth what for?

High speed by optimizing network synchronization between different roles
Anchors are needed until the end of the public bounty on attacks on the network
Such a high transaction speed is due to the Master nodes?
The anchors in btc / eth what for?
Join the ride!
Has anyone exchanged tokens between other members? in terms of speed really up to 3 seconds confirmation?

After the launch of TestNet, we had test wallets with coins TMH, basically, similar to MHC. So users already exchanged them and the speed corresponds to the declared one.
Similarly, after the start of ICO, transactions were already conducted
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I have studied this project a lot, almost all well-known publications write only positively about the cryptocurrency MetaHash and about the forecast of its course.It is obvious that the team has serious plans, and the team itself is ready to bring the project to a large market.
Activity: 37
Has anyone exchanged tokens between other members? in terms of speed really up to 3 seconds confirmation?
Join the ride!
is it stored somwhere on the server? I need to understand the algorithm of work. I enter the mail and password in metagate from any computer and I must see my koins correctly. And for transfer to another purse address I enter the password of the wallet or the key from the wallet.

The key file itself is bonded to the wallet and is called by its address. Keys are not stored on the server, they can not be lost, so back them up necessarily so that you can restore it. It will be enough to return the key to the folder so that the wallet appears in the Metagate again.
Join the ride!
ICO finishes when? I am interested in this project and want to know where I can talk to the team about mass collaboration.

ICO A will go until it is all sold out. The listing will occur approx. in the 4Q 2018. You can write a direct message here or make a request to [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
ICO finishes when? I am interested in this project and want to know where I can talk to the team about mass collaboration.
Join the ride!
is it stored somwhere on the server? I need to understand the algorithm of work. I enter the mail and password in metagate from any computer and I must see my koins correctly. And for transfer to another purse address I enter the password of the wallet or the key from the wallet.

The key file itself is binded to the wallet and called by its address. Keys are not stored on the server, they can not be lost, so back them up necessarily so that you can restore it. It will be enough to return the key back in the folder so that the purse appears in the metagate again.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
this project has a great advantages on transaction per seconds and little transaction approval time, great job for this project. but how it can do this? why it is so optimist
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
I think the Metahash project is revolutionary, as its developers have created a new type of blockchain. MetaHash launched the network, which is based on the new TraceChain technology. Such a platform is a decentralized distributed network, but with a different consensus algorithm and much faster than Blockchain: TraceChain's speed is 60-80 thousand transactions per second.
Join the ride!
I made a transaction, I was put in line. The counter will take this into account?

The queue and counter are not linked
You made the transfer - the counter took this into account
You were in the queue after that
There will be no further changes on the part of the counter
Activity: 68
I made a transaction, I was put in line. The counter will take this into account?
Join the ride!
i have one doubt: what is the utility of having more than 1 wallet?

The #MetaGate Wallet can hold other cryptos as well! It’s a Multi Currency Wallet. Also, once you acquire 1 #MHC you will be able to Forge #MHC in the #MetaHash network
On this platform you will be able to tokenise your other digital assets and utilise them in the #MetaHash Network. For example if you have BTC = you can tokenise it to #MetaBTC. This way you will be able to pay for the services provided in the #MetaHash Network
Activity: 37
i have one doubt: what is the utility of having more than 1 wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: