Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 58. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is the key file the analog of the private ether key?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
What is the block size and how often is it generated?

about 3 seconds, the block size is not limited, we are guided by the network capacity of 100 mb / s

in the browser there are only 119 blocks and there is a huge amount of time between the blocks. Or I just missing something?

The possibility of forming a block does not mean that the block will be formed
if there are no transactions that need to be included, then there is no point in forming a block
Activity: 68

about 3 seconds, the block size is not limited, we are guided by the network capacity of 100 mb / s

in the browser there are only 119 blocks and there is a huge amount of time between the blocks. Or I just missing something?
Join the ride!

Join the ride!
Metagate does not loading on the computer, why ??

After you download the app
1. You need to unzip the downloaded file.
2. open the folder "MetaGate"
3. open metagate.exe

* It is possible that your antivirus has deleted some MetaGate files, you can pause it while the unpacking process is in progress. Besides, check your browser downloading directory, browser may do it automatically.
Recently installed to my Windows 10. Need some help, what is included in the metagate functional?
as I know cosists a two parts: A multi-asset wallet - pretty simple feature and more tasty feature a catalogue of decentralized applications and a browser to work
with them
Oh great. I'm just developing applications. And what about the available programming languages?

any programming language including C++, PHP,
Solidity and others. Compatible with any OS. We'll make a special instruction. Also more info in Yellow Paper coming soon!
Join the ride!
snip
I saw users in the forum wear signature codes of Metahash project.
Has you launched BTT signature campaign in the forum?
If it is available, please give me link to apply for joining.

sure, here you go https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountymetahash-cryptocurrency-for-decentralized-apps-paying-in-eth-300-4415424
Activity: 10
I'm review in concept on your plan, It's truly good! Very nice business, irreproachable activity, apperceptive approach!
Join the ride!
You don’t support myetherwallet?

At this moment when you transferred the coins, they are supported by our wallet only
 we will appear in other wallets and on exchanges a bit later
Activity: 68
Activity: 2

Four components of the system form a single, synergistic solution that allows complex decentralized applications to work in a real-time mode, even with high system loads.
The technical complexity of the system is hidden behind a user-friendly interface, making it accessible to ordinary users.

#MetaHash Structure

Activity: 62

3. open metagate.exe

* It is possible that your antivirus has deleted some MetaGate files, you can pause it while the unpacking process is in progress. Besides, check your browser downloading directory, browser may do it automatically.
Recently installed to my Windows 10. Need some help, what is included in the metagate functional?
as I know cosists a two parts: A multi-asset wallet - pretty simple feature and more tasty feature a catalogue of decentralized applications and a browser to work
with them
Oh great. I'm just developing applications. And what about the available programming languages?
Activity: 86

3. open metagate.exe

with them
Admin, please correct me if I'am not right)
Activity: 86

3. open metagate.exe

with them

3. open metagate.exe

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I like that this project has already taken its place among the largest systems of block systems in the Russian and world markets. I think that soon we will be able to observe the results of this team's work
Join the ride!

when i send my funds to my account in metahas, it will directly buy the tokens?

the same moment the transaction is verified you get into the queue to get your MHC.
I got also another question.. I'm supposed to buy Mhc to invest it for a Peernode server... But I am able to buy it on 17th July... And now I'm afraid to get no coins... They are a daily limit to buy coins? And did u think that it would be no problem to get enough on 17th May 18th of July?
Join the ride!
5 000 000 transaction a day IS ONLY 57 transaction a second

sorry but this is wrong numbers. it's up to 5 billion. I hope you could get an answer in our WP from 13 page
Activity: 98

when i send my funds to my account in metahas, it will directly buy the tokens?
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
5 000 000 transaction a day IS ONLY 57 transaction a second
Pages:
Jump to: