Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 57. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
bought some
Tokens? Are those erc20? Do I need to make a metahash wallet and withdrawl them there or not?

have you passed KYC?
Activity: 62
bought some
Tokens? Are those erc20? Do I need to make a metahash wallet and withdrawl them there or not?
Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
What is the difference between Blockchain 3.0 and Blockchain 4.0?

The 4th generation of Blockchain, in addition to the functions of the third version (faster reconciliation, ultra-fast transaction confirmation), contains the following updates:

The principle of MultiPOS (Multivote Proof of Stake).
     Complete decentralization and synchronization.
     High bandwidth and low transaction costs.
     The ability to convert any digital asset Ethereum ERC20 (token) into #MHC, transfer it to the network # MetaHash or convert it back.
Activity: 37
What is the difference between Blockchain 3.0 and Blockchain 4.0?
Activity: 29
Thank you for the recommendation - sent to the management.
Very fast response to community suggestion, MetaHash.
You have done well and we all can build up strong community to mutually boost the Metahash project up.
Join the ride!
You require to add token details to allow participants to join the business.
 Good luck!

Right now on the ICO Round A sale 920,000,000 #MHC are available
The price for 1 #MHC = 0.0391 USD
We accept ETH and BTC
- Orders under 50 ETH are filled from general limited pool renewed every 4 hours. First come first served
- To keep space for small buyers, orders over 50 ETH are filled from separate reserved pool instantly

you mean this info or something more?
Activity: 161
Merit: 13

#MetaHash
is a Next-Generation Network based on the #TraceChain Protocol for sharing Digital Assets and a Platform for Creating and Managing Decentralised Apps and Services in Real-Time
The #MetaHash Network consists of 4 Integral Elements:

- #Tracechain: Solution to Speed -> An introduction to an efficient way of processing more transactions in a fraction of just 3 seconds.

- #MetaApps -> The Core code of #MetaApps optimises the protection of application copies based on resources and financing of Node owners connected to the network. Any developer can create and publish an app in #MetaApps, and #MHC holders decide by Open Vote whether or not to approve it.

- #MetaGate -> An Open Source platform under #Tracechain protocol allowing us to operate with #MetaApps and networks. Using #MetaGate code, will  help us to embed #MetaApps and #Tracechain features into apps and browsers.

- #MetaHashCoin (#MHC) -> To ensure consensus, this will be the networks’ digital payment currency. So payments for all network services and self-financing is secured.
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
snip
I saw users in the forum wear signature codes of Metahash project.
Has you launched BTT signature campaign in the forum?
If it is available, please give me link to apply for joining.
Activity: 38
You require to add token details to allow participants to join the business.
 Good luck!
Activity: 29
hey guys! we're still keen to know your thoughts on our project. all your questions and feedback is appreciated
Will Metahash network have Masternodes?
If yes, please contact with two teams, GINcoin and Masternode Foundation (MANO) for making partnerships and bringing Metahash to these one-click to setup masternode platform.
Join the ride!
how much data do you have to transfer to the second, on a node?

Depends on the role you want to get in the network, estimated that a master will have about 5 MB/s, however ping is also very important (may be even more important)
Activity: 37
how much data do you have to transfer to the second, on a node?
Join the ride!
the network is absolutely decentralized?
Is there an attack probability of 51% at the initial stage of the network development?

There will be a phased process of decentralization and replacement of our nodes with user ones
The mechanism of phased decentralization will avoid an attack of 67%
Plus metagates will additionally protect the network
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
the network is absolutely decentralized?
Is there an attack probability of 51% at the initial stage of the network development?
Join the ride!
How will users access applications?
What are the options except Metagate?

Yes, there will be other possibilities, all technical issues will be outlined in yellow paper. However, this time in our priority: blockchain and smart-contract tests on js
Activity: 28
It could be used conveniently from the mobile phone, there are a bunch of applications-QR scanners. This QR code encrypts the key that you selected. It can be printed out, and then scanned if needed..
Thanks for the information, essential ones.
By the way, I would prefer to know whether MetaHash team lauched signature campaign in the forum yet?
I ask this because I saw some forum members have worn Metahash signature.
Join the ride!
It is possible to create a QR code file.What can I do with it?

It could be used conveniently from the mobile phone, there are a bunch of applications-QR scanners. This QR code encrypts the key that you selected. It can be printed out, and then scanned if needed..
Activity: 93
How will users access applications?
What are the options except Metagate?
Activity: 75
It is possible to create a QR code file.What can I do with it?
Join the ride!
Is the key file the analog of the private ether key?

Rather an analog of the Json file in the purse of the ether, it is encoded with the password you chose when creating the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: