Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 56. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
max tx/s was approximately 50k, or I got something wrong?

A transaction speed can run more than 50,000 per second, for sure,  but it's the minimum value
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
max tx/s was approximately 50k, or I got something wrong?
Join the ride!
hey guys! we're still keen to know your thoughts on our project. all your questions and feedback is appreciated
Activity: 62
bought some
Tokens? Are those erc20? Do I need to make a metahash wallet and withdrawl them there or not?

have you passed KYC?
yep
I've passed the KYC from the second time
Join the ride!
How does metaApps make tokenization of digital assets?

A digital asset, equal in value to the original token, is created within the #MetaHash network. At the same time, the original asset is frozen on the blockchain platform it belongs to. Tokenization has the retroactive effect of converting a #MetaHash asset into an original token.
Activity: 75
How does metaApps make tokenization of digital assets?
Join the ride!
It could be used conveniently from the mobile phone, there are a bunch of applications-QR scanners. This QR code encrypts the key that you selected. It can be printed out, and then scanned if needed..
Thanks for the information, essential ones.
By the way, I would prefer to know whether MetaHash team lauched signature campaign in the forum yet?
I ask this because I saw some forum members have worn Metahash signature.

here you can find all the info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedbountymetahash-cryptocurrency-for-decentralized-apps-paying-in-eth-300-4415424
Join the ride!
Does everybody participate in forging? Or do you need a minimum in your account?

the minimum is to have 100#MHC
the forging it self will be available near to the end of q4 of this year
Activity: 43
Does everybody participate in forging? Or do you need a minimum in your account?
Join the ride!
When is the yellow paper going to be finished?

Yellow Paper will be published this month. Stay tuned
When is the yellow paper going to be finished?
Join the ride!
Activity: 43
How much MHC for 1eth?
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
MetaHash offers decentralized and modern projects based on a blockbuster with a low price, and also provides a sufficient amount of data in blocking technology to create a synchronized network that immediately reacts to all actions. MetaHash has been ability to connect individual users and solve a problem that was previously the cause of a serious problem. But now MetaHash solves all problems and provides an innovative network as i see it .

Activity: 161
Merit: 13
What is #MetaApps?

This product will be the Decentralised cloud for Real-Time Applications that run on High-Speed, with the ability to handle high loads, shaping the new Decentralised Internet.

With #MetaHash, any program written in any programming language under any operating system can become a decentralised app and work with both data from the internet and data from any blockchain system.

#MetaApps run in real time as regular websites, but they are decentralised and even their creator can’t change their behaviour unless their users or owners of their digital assets (tokens) cast their votes.

#MetaApps is an evolution of smart contracts and can be used to decentralise any service. These are independent programs that can exist forever and do not belong to anyone.
Join the ride!
What are #MetaChains?

These are Decentralized parsers of all popular blockchain platforms. In order for #MetaApps to immediately respond to events in any blockchain system, we will release decentralized parsers allowing the use of API to get balance info and transaction history from wallets across various blockchain platforms. This will allow applications to respond to different blockchain events and verify data accuracy by sending queries to network nodes.
What are #MetaChains?
Join the ride!
What are the Key Functions of the #MetaGate App?

This application is the hub for most functions on the #MetaHash Network.
here, later you can run all the D-apps, created by different developers
What are the Key Functions of the #MetaGate App?
Join the ride!
bought some
Tokens? Are those erc20? Do I need to make a metahash wallet and withdrawl them there or not?

those are not erc20 tokens. MetaHash is a separate blockchain with its own coins (not tokens). Now that you bought mhc you can transfer them to metagate wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: