Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 27. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
will tokens have some lock out period after sale?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
will the campaign be in the instagram?
i think that they announce it in same time with announce of all bounty campaign
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It looks to be a nice project with good fundamental and team.
Merit: 111
vite
Where can I read more information about the project team? and will the campaign be in the instagram?
you can find more information in linked in. May be someine will post review of developers
Where can I read more information about the project team? and will the campaign be in the instagram?
Activity: 322
I found the project elsewhere, via the explorer, but I'm excited to see this thread and have gained a bit more data. Consider me subscribed.
Also you can join the chat of the telegram, there too there is information about the project
probably as usual freeze for a while
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
on which ICO trackers already listed this project?
Activity: 537
I found the project elsewhere, via the explorer, but I'm excited to see this thread and have gained a bit more data. Consider me subscribed.
i think that team's token will be locked. All projects do this
At this time, you can not answer your question, because you need to wait for the translation of the site
Activity: 518
the moon
Merit: 111
vite
where you can find information about how you distribute tokens?
i think that tokens will be distributed via smartcontract after end of crowdsale
where you can find information about how you distribute tokens?
Activity: 280
in my opinion, their important task at the moment should be to translate the site and the announcement of airdrops
nope, firstly they are must announce something interesting. I mean partners and strategic investors
But in this case very few people will see this information, it seems to me first it is necessary that more people are paid attention to the project
The chances that one of them will invest is very small, so it is more important to attract the investors themselves and not just the audience
The translation of the website is in progress, we wait for new information to announce. Thank you all for your questions and patience, it is very important for us! We always answer every last question as soon as we get information from the Founders, so stay tuned for the topic!
can you said something about approx date of release?
I can assume that this is the beginning or the middle of the next week
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
The translation of the website is in progress, we wait for new information to announce. Thank you all for your questions and patience, it is very important for us! We always answer every last question as soon as we get information from the Founders, so stay tuned for the topic!
can you said something about approx date of release?
Activity: 280
I hope soon it will be ready, but for now it's very good that you answer the questions here
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi dev's!
You require to add token details to allow participants to get in the plan.
as i know they will make it in same time with english version of main site
Pages:
Jump to: