Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 8. (Read 6696 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 12
The team is great. They always share the news with the community as the news comes out.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
The future of decentralised finance
In the telegram I read that listing in 5 days
They said between April and May, stil a few days left in may
ok but where it would be listed?
Activity: 27
They said between April and May, stil a few days left in may
copper member
Activity: 130
copper member
What do you think about the MAI price prediction?
I think that their token will fly into space after listing
How long in advance you will make the announcement about the listing?
Hello. I heard that the team will prepare and make an announcement and will tell you about everything in the near future
I hope is a big announcement😁
Hello. An announcement will be made this month. I'm looking forward to myself
copper member
Hello. I heard that the team will prepare and make an announcement and will tell you about everything in the near future
I hope is a big announcement😁
copper member
I am sure that the team is also working on the development of the project and the creation of the platform.
copper member
I'm sure the listing will be this month as planned and stated in their White Paper
I knew definitely it was the end of May so why disturb ourselves. If it has to do with Mindsync.
copper member
Mindsync team!

What is the situation Smiley ?
Hello. I heard there should be a listing soon
Hey! Listing will be till the end of May. Follow the updates!
Mindsync team!

Hello. I heard there should be a listing soon
Activity: 12
Mindsync team!

Activity: 270
Merit: 40
What about the listing, do we have some updates? I dunno want to rush the team but it will be good to hear some news from them, I hold a big bag of MAI...
More updates are promised and we need to be calm. It's a tough psychological move, as we'll stand by as things grow, but the end result will surprise everyone. But the most patient will win!
copper member
What about the listing, do we have some updates? I dunno want to rush the team but it will be good to hear some news from them, I hold a big bag of MAI...
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Good luck to the team and know that we believe in you. Whatever the outcome, your ambitions have already gone so high beyond. The pre-sale price was low and MAI is undervalued. Wait for the listing and the listing will open the full potential.
Everybody knows that we choose Mindsync for a long term plan. Know your levels, manage your risk. We are entering the market with all seriousness and responsibility, and baby rattles are growing. As soon as it will be listed we could talk in every community about this gem.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Good luck to the team and know that we believe in you. Whatever the outcome, your ambitions have already gone so high beyond. The pre-sale price was low and MAI is undervalued. Wait for the listing and the listing will open the full potential.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

We have been waiting for more than a year for listing the coin, we don't know whether they have updated their recent roadmap but everything is in words. Almost all people lost faith in the Mindsync project, which they want to steal money from the investors.

Well, I understand your point of view, it's ok. But there are still a lot of investors (as me) that believe to the team and who are sure that project have a good future and team will deliver a great product, just need some time to wait.

To be honest, their progress is very slow. Maybe some investors are not losing hope because if they will, it is the same as losing their investments. So they have no choice, but hope for the best on this project. Since they already collected their funds, they should be more aggressive in giving updates or if the roadmap has been revised or not. One thing good though is that they are not yet abandoning this project.
Pages:
Jump to: