Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 9. (Read 6696 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

We have been waiting for more than a year for listing the coin, we don't know whether they have updated their recent roadmap but everything is in words. Almost all people lost faith in the Mindsync project, which they want to steal money from the investors.

Well, I understand your point of view, it's ok. But there are still a lot of investors (as me) that believe to the team and who are sure that project have a good future and team will deliver a great product, just need some time to wait.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
Almost all people lost faith in the Mindsync project, which they want to steal money from the investors.
of course investors will lose confidence because the project team is not transparent and investors are also boring waiting for more than 1 year, out there are many projects that are much better at taking advantage
The team should deliver the platform by the end of 2021. It still sounds interesting cause AI just in the beginning of a big way. Since the team released this information to us about the platform development, I've been looking forward to this project. I know this is gonna be huge.
Hey! Is it true info from the roadmap? Cause I've bought at the late end of March for $0.35 and as you wait for the news but I haven't checked the roadmap. I thought the release of the platform should be earlier...
Yes, it's based on the roadmap and it was known a few months ago, I don't know why ppl arguing that MAI hasn't been listed in April and keep funding... In the roadmap it's said April-May, so we have 30 more days to see how the team will perform with the listing, let's wait.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
The team should deliver the platform by the end of 2021. It still sounds interesting cause AI just in the beginning of a big way. Since the team released this information to us about the platform development, I've been looking forward to this project. I know this is gonna be huge.
Hey! Is it true info from the roadmap? Cause I've bought at the late end of March for $0.35 and as you wait for the news but I haven't checked the roadmap. I thought the release of the platform should be earlier...
copper member
Activity: 203
There are a lot of people fuding around the project and I really do not understand them. Investment is never for the short-term gains mates, please think long term know this and know peace. Team will share more updates soon, we should wait for it.
Investors need to keep calm. No matter how digital a business is, it is made by people and bought by people too, and communication with people will always be the most effective and effective way to promote it. News will come.
Communication will become better, believe me, devs seem to be busy now. I wanted to understand what are the prospects for the fact that the price of the token will grow and spent an hour with the WP, it's real GEM which will explode after the listing and platform launch.
copper member
There are a lot of people fuding around the project and I really do not understand them. Investment is never for the short-term gains mates, please think long term know this and know peace. Team will share more updates soon, we should wait for it.
Investors need to keep calm. No matter how digital a business is, it is made by people and bought by people too, and communication with people will always be the most effective and effective way to promote it. News will come.
copper member
Tokensale is over and we are waiting for good news from the team. Let's build a real community, hope teal will release a partnership. It would be so easy to get people to firmly stand behind the project if we knew we were playing on the right side, what do you think about it, guys?
Team will share the new partnerships, it was promised. I know they should have something hot in the pipeline. The emphasis is always on creating value together with the partners and it should be realized here.
Activity: 447
Koinomo
Tokensale is over and we are waiting for good news from the team. Let's build a real community, hope teal will release a partnership. It would be so easy to get people to firmly stand behind the project if we knew we were playing on the right side, what do you think about it, guys?
Oh my God, the token sale since 2018 only ended in April 2021? what kind of project is this? In fact, I see that the telegram has not found any information until now since the last pinned message was made, there were only a lot of writing soon and patient Cheesy not sure this project community can be built well because the team alone is so slow
copper member
I think AI can also have a usage not only in crypto world. AI-assisted animation is the future, the question is if they can be the ones pushing that envelope. Right now there isn't really enough stuff there to do much. Mindsync will bring us more such stuff.
Could you remind me, did the exchange listing have any timeframe, is it going to happen this week, this month or next month, any additional specific will be very helpful? I forgot it, sorry  Embarrassed
On official information from the team: Listing on top 10 exchange will be in April-May. The names of the exchanges where the MAI token will be listed will be announced soon. Also, negotiations are already going.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
Could you remind me, did the exchange listing have any timeframe, is it going to happen this week, this month or next month, any additional specific will be very helpful? I forgot it, sorry  Embarrassed
copper member
I was thinking about its usage...Mindsync can also fit developers, they will be able to reduce consuming times for developing features developing a feature that needs an AI interaction, for example, if a crypto defi project wants to show on their app some information in realtime about a specific smart contract they can do it easily and fast!

Yeah to my understanding platform will be able to create a "simple" AI that tracks markets and trends, volume, and psychological factors as well to give the users certain tips on buying or selling opportunities.
I was thinking about its usage...Mindsync can also fit developers, they will be able to reduce consuming times for developing features developing a feature that needs an AI interaction, for example, if a crypto defi project wants to show on their app some information in realtime about a specific smart contract they can do it easily and fast!
copper member
For all who are doubting. We conducted a comparative analytical potential of the project, almost unanimously based on the prospects for the development of AI platform, we came to the conclusion that the cost of the token will go far beyond the dollar, and how much to invest, decide for yourself.

From the UNI right now, the price of 1 MAI = 0.0000245303 ETH (approx $0.052). And as you said, it will go beyond the dollar. Aiming for that price, will be a long way for MAI. They need to achieve first their base price of $0.35 as posted on their whitepaper.  Though it is too early to tell. But they have plans to list this in exchanges this April-May. So once they are actively trading, we can gauge where they are going to.

But there is no liquidity on Uniswap now. They said few times that liquidity will be added soon. That is also a connected issue that your Metamask shows incorrect $$$ price for your MAI because it takes price from Uniswap where there is no liquidity. As soon as it will be added, we will see the normal price there, believe me.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
For all who are doubting. We conducted a comparative analytical potential of the project, almost unanimously based on the prospects for the development of AI platform, we came to the conclusion that the cost of the token will go far beyond the dollar, and how much to invest, decide for yourself.

From the UNI right now, the price of 1 MAI = 0.0000245303 ETH (approx $0.052). And as you said, it will go beyond the dollar. Aiming for that price, will be a long way for MAI. They need to achieve first their base price of $0.35 as posted on their whitepaper.  Though it is too early to tell. But they have plans to list this in exchanges this April-May. So once they are actively trading, we can gauge where they are going to.
Not many new names here, but that's cool. Everyone is captivated by the upcoming prospects. Many are worried, some are in a hurry. Calm down friends, enjoy the peace, be patient. And if you find peace of mind, made a choice in this project, you are on the right track and everything will be not just wonderful, but in some ways will exceed even your wild expectations.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
Pages:
Jump to: