Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 11. (Read 6696 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 40
I know that the same questions get asked again and again and one short search for a keyword like "Listing" is not too much for every person. But compared to other ICO projects the communication has a lot of unused potentials. I really think the deals with the Exchange (Kucoin because I got an e-mail from Mindsync with that Logo in it?) are done a long time ago. It's just for compliant reasons not to announce the exact CEX name until the exchange announces it by itself. I've seen this before but the date was fixed already, only the names of them yet had to be announced.
Absolutely... many people who can't afford to invest keep asking the same stupid question. Just because of greed and desire to make a quick buck. A lock-up period would need to provide enough time for Devs to do their work.
I would really look forward to more Community Management. I know answering the same questions makes it easy with a well-prepared answer to copy and paste. But it gives the Community Management a more bot-like character. Thank you very much for reading and keep up this good work
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
I know that the same questions get asked again and again and one short search for a keyword like "Listing" is not too much for every person. But compared to other ICO projects the communication has a lot of unused potentials. I really think the deals with the Exchange (Kucoin because I got an e-mail from Mindsync with that Logo in it?) are done a long time ago. It's just for compliant reasons not to announce the exact CEX name until the exchange announces it by itself. I've seen this before but the date was fixed already, only the names of them yet had to be announced.
Absolutely... many people who can't afford to invest keep asking the same stupid question. Just because of greed and desire to make a quick buck. A lock-up period would need to provide enough time for Devs to do their work.
As I have read, the project is developing well, the token sale has been completed successfully, now the team is waiting for confirmation of the listing date from the exchange representatives. There are some rumors about Kucoin, it will be a good choice.
Listing the token wouldn't push the price up for the long term. For the long term, the price would go up is the team to successfully lunch the platform and to give utility for the token. Everyone who thinks they will make a fortune overnight is lying to themselves. So listing and dump will not work. It never did and never will.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
The future of decentralised finance
Every community I join for every project they all say the same thing, I’m invested for the tech not the money  Grin Grin Grin I took a punt as it’s a new project with a little 20M MC. They release a huge update on the tech and its abilities.. 25% drop. People expecting this to go to $500m mc in 1 month.
copper member
As I have read, the project is developing well, the token sale has been completed successfully, now the team is waiting for confirmation of the listing date from the exchange representatives. There are some rumors about Kucoin, it will be a good choice.
Listing the token wouldn't push the price up for the long term. For the long term, the price would go up is the team to successfully lunch the platform and to give utility for the token. Everyone who thinks they will make a fortune overnight is lying to themselves. So listing and dump will not work. It never did and never will.
copper member
Will be here governance principles? I have not seen this specifically mentioned, but the most likely scenario is a governance decision that lowers the price (in token terms) of the transactions. The deflationary amount is reduced over time so it becomes infinitesimally small and insignificant.  But that also would mean their is maximum value contingency from a deflationary perspective.
I don't know about governance here. But this idea is the real concept of Ai and crypto mix. Honestly no one is using crypto for anything useful, literally you can find real-world tech that are better than crypto ( the only exception is bitcoin if you want to move large amounts of illegal money), other than that people are buying the future,  since crypto is speculative now.
copper member
Will be here governance principles? I have not seen this specifically mentioned, but the most likely scenario is a governance decision that lowers the price (in token terms) of the transactions. The deflationary amount is reduced over time so it becomes infinitesimally small and insignificant.  But that also would mean their is maximum value contingency from a deflationary perspective.
I was making fun of the fact that people on tiktok shill coins like doge thinking it's going up and we don’t need that kind of marketing. I was responding to someone else who wrote something in here

One thing is missing Team working hard on the product. Just the one thing its marketing that can make this huge. If people read about all these HUGE investors are going to invest Whales will get attracted to this.
copper member
Btw, there are almost 14k members in their telegram community. One of the biggest communities I saw for crypto projects. We are all waiting for the listing and the platform. Hope to here new in the very beginning.
It was promised = listing be on April-May 2021, we are waiting. I am happy that I took part in this sale. Potentially we can earn thousands of dollars or even decades of thousands.
I was making fun of the fact that people on tiktok shill coins like doge thinking it's going up and we don’t need that kind of marketing. I was responding to someone else who wrote something in here
copper member
Great to see the building new layouts in this platform and may it would be beneficial for all and chaptalizing all the features and other massive outcomes. Quite an interesting read. Question is… When is the platform going to launch? EOY?
Yes, Q4 2021 release. I am looking forward to the AI platform owned by Mindsync...this is going to be great. I am hoping a good marketing campaign is planned for this so there can be a critical number of users as soon as possible.
Some people are surprised. They come to crypto and want 100% guarantees of their investment. And if they are not provided with them, they begin to carry dirt. Go to the stock market, enjoy its growth. Crypto is for enthusiasts who believe, not for greedy bastards who want to earn guaranteed money.
Great to see the building new layouts in this platform and may it would be beneficial for all and chaptalizing all the features and other massive outcomes. Quite an interesting read. Question is… When is the platform going to launch? EOY?
Yes, Q4 2021 release. I am looking forward to the AI platform owned by Mindsync...this is going to be great. I am hoping a good marketing campaign is planned for this so there can be a critical number of users as soon as possible.
copper member
Btw, there are almost 14k members in their telegram community. One of the biggest communities I saw for crypto projects. We are all waiting for the listing and the platform. Hope to here new in the very beginning.
It was promised = listing be on April-May 2021, we are waiting. I am happy that I took part in this sale. Potentially we can earn thousands of dollars or even decades of thousands.
copper member
Don't worry, guys. Just feeling nervous on someone. Results will be shared soon. For me, actually, I'm not nervous at all. Only 1 day passed and here like chaos. Again I suggest waiting for the announcement. Nothing will happen by these PMS, no risk=no big money.
You're totally right. Asking such questions means to push the team to say something that they don't know yet. Believe me, your only way is to be patient with new announcements that will come soon.
By the way, what is the best channel to get info about what is the development status of the MindSync platform? Does the team have some kind of the updated roadmap maybe? I'd love to know about that. And looking forward to reading all the news that is coming in the next weeks!!
I'm tracking the project activity in their telegram group, they are posting updates there. The roadmap is up to date, just checked. Yeah, all we are waiting for news next week as tokensale is finished.
copper member
Don't worry, guys. Just feeling nervous on someone. Results will be shared soon. For me, actually, I'm not nervous at all. Only 1 day passed and here like chaos. Again I suggest waiting for the announcement. Nothing will happen by these PMS, no risk=no big money.
You're totally right. Asking such questions means to push the team to say something that they don't know yet. Believe me, your only way is to be patient with new announcements that will come soon.
By the way, what is the best channel to get info about what is the development status of the MindSync platform? Does the team have some kind of the updated roadmap maybe? I'd love to know about that. And looking forward to reading all the news that is coming in the next weeks!!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
My friend said that Nigeria wasn't available in list of countries. Nigeria is the second most popular country that use crypto, how do you think he can use another country. He contacted support and this country has been added. What a great team!
Just remind you that today you can get up to 100% discount buying MAI. What a good offer for the last tokensale day! Will you buy more? I'm going to do it.
The sale is still not ended? I supposed it was till March 31. Nevermind, an opportunity for late investors always should be, sometimes you can just forgot about the sale you needed...I hop hardcap will be collected!
Sales is ended now, it was going on till April 1st GMT -11. I think the team will publish the results soon what we are waiting for.

hopefully yes, because a transparency will be a good idea to build trust with this project
and does this project already tradeable on exchange now ?
thank you

From their site, it stated that this will be listed in Uni last month. And upon checking Uni, they indeed are in trading now.

https://info.uniswap.org/token/0x75387e1287Dd85482aB66102DA9f6577E027f609

Just to give you a snapshot of figures in Uniswap. Their liquidity is still low, but they just started.

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: