Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 10. (Read 6696 times)

copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
If we assume the most positive scenario of the AI functionality, namely the optimization of user portfolios, then we can assume that this will help 90% of traders to attract to the project, since 10% have the same 90% denigs, or more precisely 80% -20%.

Yes, it's true, but don't forget that it will be a platform for AI solutions, not like trading AI tools. Probably we will see on the platform trading products that will solve a lot of problems, but it will be only in the end of 2021.
We exactly need such a project inside the platform. However, the question arises, has no one yet been able to implement AI in the stock market, or is it not profitable for someone. In any case, if the project starts making money for merchants, the very people who buy at the top and then sell at the bottom, then we can see something new in crypto. With unprecedented growth until this day.
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
If we assume the most positive scenario of the AI functionality, namely the optimization of user portfolios, then we can assume that this will help 90% of traders to attract to the project, since 10% have the same 90% denigs, or more precisely 80% -20%.

Yes, it's true, but don't forget that it will be a platform for AI solutions, not like trading AI tools. Probably we will see on the platform trading products that will solve a lot of problems, but it will be only in the end of 2021.
copper member
I think one of the issues here in the community is that a lot of folks see no listing news and come into the socials and then ask the same questions that a lot of us have asked or talked about for the past 5 days (and had them answered), without even looking at the pinned messages and recently major updates, and always wanting to be coddled instead of DYOR which is the most basic thing one should do in this industry.
copper member
Konstantin (CEO) one more time said in twitter and telegram that ICO was successfully over and we have a AI platform is coming in the end of current year. Why a lot of people have doubts? I don't ven know, it's so strange.
No doubts, man, I participated in ICO. But I asked myself what will be the exchange where MAI will be listed. It depends on a specific case, in particular whether the token supports the necessary good volume and liquidity, if it's Uniswap. Perhaps, we will have an opportunity to buy the token soon...
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
The future of decentralised finance
Konstantin (CEO) one more time said in twitter and telegram that ICO was successfully over and we have a AI platform is coming in the end of current year. Why a lot of people have doubts? I don't ven know, it's so strange.
Hi guys I share the admin's sentiments that we should wait, however as many people have said communication has not been the best, there have been no Announcements on Twitter about public sale ending, there has been no news about sale statistics and we were promised names of exchanges in March but still nothing, I trust the project and the team but communication can definitely be better.
May I please ask where the listing will start out? I've heard about Kucoin and I don't know it's true or not. Will it be on Uniswap also? We need liquidity there to avoid exchanges manipulations by traders bot, as it occurs usually. 
I don't care about the exchange. If the team goes through ico launch pad we would be ×20 to 50× on exchanges. But they straight want to go for exchange. It was better a ico launchpad deal got to be run before listing for maybe 3 months or so. But they didn't make such a plan. Wait for exchange, please.
copper member
Hi guys I share the admin's sentiments that we should wait, however as many people have said communication has not been the best, there have been no Announcements on Twitter about public sale ending, there has been no news about sale statistics and we were promised names of exchanges in March but still nothing, I trust the project and the team but communication can definitely be better.
May I please ask where the listing will start out? I've heard about Kucoin and I don't know it's true or not. Will it be on Uniswap also? We need liquidity there to avoid exchanges manipulations by traders bot, as it occurs usually. 
copper member
How more much visibility to show when they said hundreds of times they still wait for an answer from exchanges. For me, this is pretty clear. Now maybe they have some answers from small exchanges but they still wait for big ones, because we all want it to list on a good exchange.
You don't talk to someone who just started crypto around a corner yesterday. You talk to someone with a portfolio of over a million dollars. Not a tourist who just discovered America. Yes, they have said it a million times. Now I don't know when you arrive on that forum though. I never write. But at some point, things are UNCLEAR.
well, I think I was between the first 200 holders, now I think there is more than 1.2k, so I wasn't first but not the last one. I wast to active here too, but in last days paid more attention because I also expect the news about listing. And I have seen the same question over and over like everyone expects the listing and sells it:)). If you have a million portfolio I think 10k is not so much to keep them for a long time,  because is not like you depending on them.  But in the end, I think it is your right to ask and say whatever you want because you are an investor like everybody here.
copper member
How more much visibility to show when they said hundreds of times they still wait for an answer from exchanges. For me, this is pretty clear. Now maybe they have some answers from small exchanges but they still wait for big ones, because we all want it to list on a good exchange.
You don't talk to someone who just started crypto around a corner yesterday. You talk to someone with a portfolio of over a million dollars. Not a tourist who just discovered America. Yes, they have said it a million times. Now I don't know when you arrive on that forum though. I never write. But at some point, things are UNCLEAR.
copper member
Some big exchanges have a lot of projects on the waiting list for listing on their platforms, so takes time to analyses them and give an answer, and then maybe there is some negotiations, that means we have to wait, anyway, the longest part has passed, so one more month is not so much to wait. Just my opinion.
I am glad that while the community will begin to grow up and morally and physically Mindsync will appear in all its glory, while some of the top projects today will disappear forever. The world is changeable, and if I am willing to give advice on what to do, then this is it. Fill your bags while you still have time. We have no second chance to buy so cheap MAI.
Some big exchanges have a lot of projects on the waiting list for listing on their platforms, so takes time to analyses them and give an answer, and then maybe there is some negotiations, that means we have to wait, anyway, the longest part has passed, so one more month is not so much to wait. Just my opinion.
I am glad that while the community will begin to grow up and morally and physically Mindsync will appear in all its glory, while some of the top projects today will disappear forever. The world is changeable, and if I am willing to give advice on what to do, then this is it. Fill your bags while you still have time. We have no second chance to buy so cheap MAI.
copper member
By the way, I have a question, how do team plan to grow the project audience? Mindsync will be able to work thanks to a large community, that's good, but they need to start enlarge it right now, before the platform will be launched. What do you think, guys?
The best action people can take instead of asking when the listing will take place is to market this project by sharing this project with others on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Whatsapp, and any other social media platform to create a buzz. MindsyncAI has a great YouTube intro, which could be shared with a wider audience, which will, in turn, increase the value of their MAI.
copper member
By the way, I have a question, how do team plan to grow the project audience? Mindsync will be able to work thanks to a large community, that's good, but they need to start enlarge it right now, before the platform will be launched. What do you think, guys?
I would really look forward to more Community Management. I know answering the same questions makes it easy with a well-prepared answer to copy and paste. But it gives the Community Management a more bot-like character. Thank you very much for reading and keep up this good work
I log on looking for useful info/ intelligent discussion and constantly see when listing / when exchange / what will be price. Obviously no real interest in TGE project or desire to invest long term. Listing is nothing since the platform is not launched and this utility token gets a real utility. And that's at the end of this year. Keep calm and be patient.
If only people read the whitepaper they would realize what a fantastic project this is with a genuine business case. This MAI is a long-term hold and I can easily see a minimum of 10x in the long run. I may even buy more after all the short-termers dump.
copper member
I would really look forward to more Community Management. I know answering the same questions makes it easy with a well-prepared answer to copy and paste. But it gives the Community Management a more bot-like character. Thank you very much for reading and keep up this good work
I log on looking for useful info/ intelligent discussion and constantly see when listing / when exchange / what will be price. Obviously no real interest in TGE project or desire to invest long term. Listing is nothing since the platform is not launched and this utility token gets a real utility. And that's at the end of this year. Keep calm and be patient.
Ahead of its time by 6-12 months, MindsyncAI is difficult to accept for the majority of the crypto community only because the concept of the project does not fit in the minds of most teenagers, and they make up the majority in crypto. The crypto community prefers bright sites and a good marketing company and does not want to delve into the technological aspect. AI is the real power.
You are totally right. I think the team prepared some big announcements for us this month. Maybe a kind of partnership or listing. I've entered the token sale with a few ETH and it was 100% right decision to invest in an AI platform.
copper member
Ahead of its time by 6-12 months, MindsyncAI is difficult to accept for the majority of the crypto community only because the concept of the project does not fit in the minds of most teenagers, and they make up the majority in crypto. The crypto community prefers bright sites and a good marketing company and does not want to delve into the technological aspect. AI is the real power.
Pages:
Jump to: