Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 20. (Read 53916 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
reserving croatian translation
We are only doing bug bounties. Page 14 and 15 in the whitepaper https://minerva.com/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What are the dates of the pre-sale?
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
reserving croatian translation
We have been featured on ETHNews https://www.ethnews.com/minerva-will-distribute-owl-to-merchants-as-a-reward-for-accepting-the-tokens-as-payment

We were also mentioned in Forbes. If any journalists or content creators with a lot of eyeballs would like to cover us please contact kevin[_at_]minerva[_._]com and we will spend time answering your questions.
added to bookmark.the expected bounty program . by the way, nice name of the project  Grin
Just to clarify the only bounties we are doing are bug bounties. We will be releasing source code shortly.

The bug bounty program is covered in detail on pages 14 and 15 of the whitepaper: https://minerva.com/minervawhitepaper.pdf

We've also translated the website and whitepaper to CN/RU/KR and will be putting them online very soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
added to bookmark.the expected bounty program . by the way, nice name of the project  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
United States Participation is prohibited.

Fuck this shit.

Fuck the SEC - if you're going to come in and scare everyone at least have your shit together and put actual rules in place so these ICO's can get registered as securities.

I am not prohibited from participating - the *ICO* is supposed to register their shit.

As it stands, the SEC has not fully scoped the whole idea of the cryptocurrency and the blockchain world in general. We're playing by the rules and being as transparent as possible. We have a lawyer on our team who is a former SEC employee. We are going to take all the necessary steps and actions needed to remain not only authentic, but also transparent and legitimate. Before and after the crowdsale.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Reserving Hindi Translation in case needed , Pls PM
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
So its seems like its a US based company, that's not allowing US citizens to partake? Meaning no plans to working with SEC?
The parent entity is based in Luxembourg.

Confirming 'MinervaKevin' is the real Founder/CEO account.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
nice domain name..
So its seems like its a US based company, that's not allowing US citizens to partake? Meaning no plans to working with SEC?
The parent entity is based in Luxembourg.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Watching this to unfold, ann is sweet looking
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
rock solid. watching
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
%25 premine OK

Where is 25% pre miner? Waiting for project updates.
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
If you need a translator. I would like to apply for it as the Filipino translator. I have done several jobs here and I am capable of translating this thread clearly and understandable  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Reminds me of how Ticket Master disrupted their industry by PAYING sellers rather than charging them fees. What's the Pre-ICO minimum?

This is a brilliant analogy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
%25 premine OK
Activity: 36
Merit: 34
Reminds me of how Ticket Master disrupted their industry by PAYING sellers rather than charging them fees. What's the Pre-ICO minimum?
Pages:
Jump to: