Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINERVA (OWL) 🦉 Smart Money on 💎 Ethereum - page 21. (Read 53916 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looking forward to updates.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I have seen your website, see your team also watch your video. I am interested and want to join in ico later.
But what is the price of ico per token?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
This is a very high level of publicity, and the website is very elaborate, but I hope there will be more air drop or bounty events
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Please reserve German translation for me Smiley I think it is a interesting idea and therefore I would like to do a bit for it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
this project has a positive prospect in the future. i'm sure it will be successfull. great job for minerva. waiting for next information..
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
After discussing this with Courtney I can see this being quite a respectable company to deal with as it doesn't look like it will be just some ICO where they end up dumping on everyone and disappearing and they are abiding by regulations to ensure they don't get in trouble in the future as they are aware that the future will be incorporating a lot of regulatory action and they want to be as transparent and respectable as possible and that I respect a lot.

Also, I would love to work out a way in which customers of CryptGany would be able to earn Minerva tokens as an affiliate scheme for getting additional people to subscribe to our telegram cryptocurrency trading analysis tool/bot. And then use these as a payment to also buy subscriptions or to send back to their wallet or to the exchanges to trade this token.

I would like to know the value of each token so I could work out a way of incorporating this

Thanks, keep up the hard work all of you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi, if you need any help with translation I will be available - although what is the bounty/reward for translating your ANN thread and whitepaper for you?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
looking good project , I will wait for the bounty campaign of this project it looks so promising, great job to minerva owl good luck and succed, I will bookmark
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
hi team, i would like to translate for Vietnamese
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Reserve indonesian translation
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Subscribed.
legendary
Activity: 1611