Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 9. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I can’t wait to see the platform ready. I am sure that every person that become a Neluns user will be satisfied. This project offers everything that is needed. I don’t see any obvious disadvantages.
Well, maybe you are too excited about this project. I like the idea of innovational changes in the financial industry. I am sure that there will appear certain issues. Besides, the market is really unforeseeable.
I don’t think so.  Maybe the market is pretty unstable but team members have enough experience and knowledge to make everything work. Obviously, this team has a serious background.
It isn’t so obvious for me. Perhaps, I need to know more information about the team to make a correct conclusion. I haven’t found enough information about them. Probably you could help me.
I can’t wait to see the platform ready. I am sure that every person that become a Neluns user will be satisfied. This project offers everything that is needed. I don’t see any obvious disadvantages.
Well, maybe you are too excited about this project. I like the idea of innovational changes in the financial industry. I am sure that there will appear certain issues. Besides, the market is really unforeseeable.
I don’t think so.  Maybe the market is pretty unstable but team members have enough experience and knowledge to make everything work. Obviously, this team has a serious background.
Activity: 84
Sure. You can find more information about users’ authorization on page 12th. Here is the link.
https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf

Thank you for your help. It is so nice when community members are always ready to help. I guess time will tell everything about the Neluns platform. It will reach the top!
Activity: 56
Sure. You can find more information about users’ authorization on page 12th. Here is the link.
https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
What do you mean exactly? I have read the white paper a long time ago, so I don’t remember much details. I might be very thankful if remind me about it, please. It looks intriguing.
Actually, I meant about the user authorization because the entire system security is classical and similar to other security banking system. There is 3 different security levels and people will be chose any of them.
It looks interesting. As far as I understand, every security level has its own specific features and opportunities. Diversity is nice feature for any project and it’s a more targeted approach to users’ requests.
Yes, you are right about it. It gives more opportunities to platform clients. Can you tell me where I can find this information in the white paper? I want to jog my memory because I don’t want to miss anything.
What do you mean exactly? I have read the white paper a long time ago, so I don’t remember much details. I might be very thankful if remind me about it, please. It looks intriguing.
Actually, I meant about the user authorization because the entire system security is classical and similar to other security banking system. There is 3 different security levels and people will be chose any of them.
It looks interesting. As far as I understand, every security level has its own specific features and opportunities. Diversity is nice feature for any project and it’s a more targeted approach to users’ requests.
This project is something outstanding. Nulens team want to change the future. Somebody could say that it is just another project and it won’t be successful. I can’t agree with this assumption.
Well, me too. I really think that developers did a great work. They’ve presented the greatest business model.  This project really will have everything that users could need. I don’t understand why someone could think like that.
How they say, hater gonna hate. I think this is a flawed way of thinking. They just don’t see the full picture. This platform has so many advantages I couldn’t even count. Soon they realize their mistakes.
I am sure about it also. Soon developers will officially launch the platform and everything will become clear. I like the most about this platform its security system. It changes the approach to banking services.
This project is something outstanding. Nulens team want to change the future. Somebody could say that it is just another project and it won’t be successful. I can’t agree with this assumption.
Well, me too. I really think that developers did a great work. They’ve presented the greatest business model.  This project really will have everything that users could need. I don’t understand why someone could think like that.
How they say, hater gonna hate. I think this is a flawed way of thinking. They just don’t see the full picture. This platform has so many advantages I couldn’t even count. Soon they realize their mistakes.
agree, all the above advantages allow me to be confident that the Neluns team did a really great job of identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the existing system and will strive to make Nelūns the ideal system that users are waiting for.
by the way, about the application. If you have any problem, round-the-clock support service will help you solve it in a short time. For me personally, this is of great importance, since I must be confident in the protection and in the fact that I will not stay alone with my problem.
Neluns developers are doing everything in the interests of the participants. They try to make risks minimal. The project is built in accordance with all legal regulations. Compliance with all recommendations is a prerequisite for the effective functioning of such a complex mechanism.
as far as I know, standards are provided by the Committee on Banking Supervision. In addition, the stability of the system will guarantee compliance with the requirements of the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and PRD (Prudential Regulation Authority), which regulate the issuance of licenses and control over banking activities in the territory of the country. Agree, these serious organizations increase the percentage of confidence in the project.
by the way, about the application. If you have any problem, round-the-clock support service will help you solve it in a short time. For me personally, this is of great importance, since I must be confident in the protection and in the fact that I will not stay alone with my problem.
Neluns developers are doing everything in the interests of the participants. They try to make risks minimal. The project is built in accordance with all legal regulations. Compliance with all recommendations is a prerequisite for the effective functioning of such a complex mechanism.
I noticed that Neluns uses the principle of “bank guarantee”, thereby creating an absolutely new approach to the exchange of cryptocurrencies. This is important for me, and it gives me an additional incentive to study more about this project in order to participate in it!
except for the principle of "bank guarantee", a new approach to the exchange creates innovative technologies. These are the best conditions for traders and cryptocurrency funds. And in the accessibility helps the application with which all operations become possible in just a few clicks.
I noticed that Neluns uses the principle of “bank guarantee”, thereby creating an absolutely new approach to the exchange of cryptocurrencies. This is important for me, and it gives me an additional incentive to study more about this project in order to participate in it!
Pages:
Jump to: