Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 10. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I would also note the unwillingness of people to know this market and study it in as much detail as possible. they are lazy, so they think that the cryptocurrency market is terrible and will take away all their money. But I think it is not. I think that Neluns dispel all doubts.
note that the emergence of NeLuns, as I understand it, will help increase the possibility of using cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, increase the percentage of assets as investment objects and add new members.
Activity: 84
I would also note the unwillingness of people to know this market and study it in as much detail as possible. they are lazy, so they think that the cryptocurrency market is terrible and will take away all their money. But I think it is not. I think that Neluns dispel all doubts.
and here, going to the most interesting, should be mentioned Neluns. Besides the fact that this is an innovation ecosystem that has, so to say, not only a cryptocurrency exchange, but also a bank, as well as an insurance company, it should be noted that the existing functions can easily solve any problem concerning cryptocurrencies.
in addition to the exchange, there are other difficulties faced by market participants. This lack of widespread use of cryptocurrency (this was mentioned above), and a very important detail - the lack of uniform rules. I think that this is the main reason why people are afraid to join the community of crypto enthusiasts.
and here, going to the most interesting, should be mentioned Neluns. Besides the fact that this is an innovation ecosystem that has, so to say, not only a cryptocurrency exchange, but also a bank, as well as an insurance company, it should be noted that the existing functions can easily solve any problem concerning cryptocurrencies.
I don’t understand one simple detail: why are people still cautious even when talking about cryptocurrency? It seems to me that this topic should be one of the most discussed, especially after creating such a powerful ecosystem as Neluns.
you are absolutely right about the burning topic, but there are some nuances regarding cryptocurrency: you probably know that it is not allowed in all countries. In many countries it has been banned, and of those where it has been allowed, it is not used everywhere as a means of payment.
do you mean that this creates problems when entering the market? By the way, I heard about this from my friend who is experiencing some difficulties in exchange or purchase. I think there should be tools that fix this problem.
I don’t understand one simple detail: why are people still cautious even when talking about cryptocurrency? It seems to me that this topic should be one of the most discussed, especially after creating such a powerful ecosystem as Neluns.
you are absolutely right about the burning topic, but there are some nuances regarding cryptocurrency: you probably know that it is not allowed in all countries. In many countries it has been banned, and of those where it has been allowed, it is not used everywhere as a means of payment.
as an active participant in the cryptocurrency market, I follow the news in the banking sector with interest, because I believe that cryptocurrency should become something more than a rare digital currency.
I'm glad I found a like-minded person! Agree that this area needs to be developed more than all the others, because the fate of further blockchain projects depends on it, because the relevance of cryptocurrencies and blockchain is gaining momentum.
as an active participant in the cryptocurrency market, I follow the news in the banking sector with interest, because I believe that cryptocurrency should become something more than a rare digital currency.
Besides, they also offer corporative accounts. It is a perfect opportunity to manage digital or fiat assets for big companies. I hope neluns will be appreciated by more people and it will help to develop the crypto industry. 

Activity: 112
Hello everyone! Neluns platform can become a serious figure on the market. It don’t think it has any obvious competitors. It offers a lot of interesting fetures to the public and it’s promising.
You are right. I have never heard about a project that offers cryptocurrency loans or multicurrency accounts. This product is in demand and no one can deny its financial attractiveness.
Actually, there are some projects that offer same features but they aren’t united in a common platform. I guess this is the biggest advantage of Neluns. It has everything what a user needs.
True. Maybe I am just not so familiar with the current market. There are so many different project. It is hard to stay tuned. I like it too. Insurance, bank and exchange platform are everything is needed for any businesspersons.
Hello everyone! Neluns platform can become a serious figure on the market. It don’t think it has any obvious competitors. It offers a lot of interesting fetures to the public and it’s promising.
You are right. I have never heard about a project that offers cryptocurrency loans or multicurrency accounts. This product is in demand and no one can deny its financial attractiveness.
Actually, there are some projects that offer same features but they aren’t united in a common platform. I guess this is the biggest advantage of Neluns. It has everything what a user needs.
Activity: 112
It is a pleasure to help you. Here it is. I hope you will appreciate devs’ efforts as much as I do.
https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/

It looks stunning. I really can’t wait to try it. Team needs to speed up their activity because it is really crazy. They know how to attract people. This project will be obviously on the top.
It is a pleasure to help you. Here it is. I hope you will appreciate devs’ efforts as much as I do.
https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/
I don’t think so. Why do you ask such questions? I mean developers have a lot work to do to make a really good platform. Besides, community waits for something special and worthy.
You are right. People have high expectations and I hope neluns will meet those expectations. Some community members wait too long and they become very nervous about it.
I am convinced; we don’t have any reasons to be worried about. Neluns developers showed their potential. By the way. They have posted some imagines of the platform interface. It looks awesome.
There is some sense in your words. I like this platform and I want to become its users. I haven’t heard about it yet. Can you send me the link for that post? I will be incredibly thankful.
I don’t think so. Why do you ask such questions? I mean developers have a lot work to do to make a really good platform. Besides, community waits for something special and worthy.
You are right. People have high expectations and I hope neluns will meet those expectations. Some community members wait too long and they become very nervous about it.
I am convinced; we don’t have any reasons to be worried about. Neluns developers showed their potential. By the way. They have posted some imagines of the platform interface. It looks awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: