Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 35. (Read 159802 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.
brand new
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know.
Activity: 33
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

I hope that soon the users will be able to start using all the services of the project, because this is one of the most intriguing projects at the moment!

I am sure that a large number of users will begin to take part in the project in the near future, because the project is moving forward very actively!
Activity: 84
This project will have a wide target audience. I can’t deny that it probably could be hard to realize this kind of a financial ecosystem but all this public support could change the situation. I guess people really need something unique.

I agree with you. Neluns want to fulfill all possible client request. I think this team is doing awesome. You could be able to manage all kinds of your assets all over the world in couple of seconds.
brand new
I read in their documentation for the project, as they said that the emergence of such a project as Neluns will attract more new investors, for whom the cryptocurrency market is not yet a priority. But I see that it is not so.

In what sense is it not? They attracted a huge amount of investment in their project. Doesn't that prove them right?
brand new
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!

It's fine! What amount are we talking about? Because I do not quite understand what you mean. But I am very pleased that the project will be able to develop and work in the future for users and participants.

Recently, news from developers was announced that $ 136 million hard cap was collected. This quantity was specified from the very beginning in the project description.

I hope that soon the users will be able to start using all the services of the project, because this is one of the most intriguing projects at the moment!
Activity: 112
This project will have a wide target audience. I can’t deny that it probably could be hard to realize this kind of a financial ecosystem but all this public support could change the situation. I guess people really need something unique.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
What platform is this project built on? I follow many projects and this project is my priority. I hope that the results of the project will be available soon.

As per my observation they are creating just hype for this projects like you without any idea what it could do and on other dev team is not looking ready to meet the deadline and too long delay will raise only doubts and this will kill this badly.
Activity: 70
Each component of the Neluns ecosystem contributes to the fact that the capabilities of the participants expand. Each of them can find the optimal solution among a wide range of banking products. Cool Cool
it is exactly. An example is the additional profit of long-term investors due to the placement of deposits, and traders and cryptocurrency funds will be able to expand their opportunities through access to credit instruments.

Activity: 42
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.

And how will the cryptosphere react to such a project? Will it be a positive factor for her or vice versa?

Of course, this will be a positive factor for the entire industry. The more people learn about the crypto world, the more the project can carry out their plans into reality!
Activity: 98
Each component of the Neluns ecosystem contributes to the fact that the capabilities of the participants expand. Each of them can find the optimal solution among a wide range of banking products. Cool Cool
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.

And how will the cryptosphere react to such a project? Will it be a positive factor for her or vice versa?
Activity: 70
I would like to point out the details of the insurance company. Users have access to both full and partial risk insurance. Each user will have a choice, in addition, the cost, for example, of partial risk coverage will be individual.
in addition, as the ecosystem develops, the range of insurance products will expand. The following services will be added to the main services: insurance of credit and deposit risks, insurance of investment risks and insurance of financial guarantees.
brand new
How is this ICO finished? I just went to the site and saw it, that is, it turns out that I was late and I can not take part in this? What about the bounty campaign?

Well, I'm afraid that you are late with this, the sale of tokens has ended and, accordingly, the Bauti campaign has also come to an end, I do not know how you managed to miss it.
I just found out about this project in mid-August and was only able to familiarize myself with it in September, I thought it would last until November or maybe a little longer, why there was no information about it anywhere?

I think you were not well interested in the project if you could not see the date of the end of sales on the website, dude, all sales dates were indicated there.
In any case, you can wait for the listing on the stock exchange and purchase tokens there, if you are so interested in this project. So I suggest you not to be upset!
Activity: 98
I would like to point out the details of the insurance company. Users have access to both full and partial risk insurance. Each user will have a choice, in addition, the cost, for example, of partial risk coverage will be individual.
brand new

Activity: 42
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

As far as I know such information is presented on the main page of the forum and on the official site, so open the project description and look for this information.

It is written on the site that the project allocates 200 million tokens for the implementation of all the ideas and tasks that the project sets itself

I think that this number of tokens will be enough for the functioning of the project in the future, after fundraising, this is a great indicator! I like the terms of the project!

I agree with you, the conditions are excellent, especially the fact that users can invest their cryptocurrency, and get an increased amount at the output!
Activity: 14

Pages:
Jump to: