Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] NEOPLACE: PROTOCOL FOR CROSS-BORDER ECOMMERCE: ⭐🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 2769 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Hi dear when you guys are going for bounty- i am waiting for amazing rewards
Activity: 69

Best project in all ICO.
I hope is Best in Crypto currency world in future.

Activity: 31
Hello guys,

We would be happy to answer any question from you.  Wink
Activity: 1
This looks like a very interesting project. But how does it work? Is this open worldwide? How about the fees and shipping? International shipping is really expensive plus all those taxes and customs in a given country.
Activity: 124
Hope that they will achieve all the targets and give all the light and power to this project that desserves it.
Activity: 16
Activity: 20

Respect for NeoPlace! I think it's a good idea to move stores to a new format, in fact, not many do it!
Activity: 2
Vietnamese translation reserved
Activity: 22
Best project in all ICO.
I hope is Best in Crypto currency world in future.
Activity: 25
Good project and decentralised market.
Activity: 8
Supper project.
This is a great idea is best in crypto currency world in future.
Activity: 6
Brasil translation reserved

nice project!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have gone through your whitepaper and am quite impressive about the project but I have seen a lot of similar projects with the same usecase, I want to know what makes this quite unique from others.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Making an e-shop somehow challenging, since there are conventional online markets available in the net.
So, in order to compete with those, NEOPLACE creating one with the support of cryptocurrency that are climbing to the top recently.
Activity: 22
Features....successful in ICO competion, Adisory board is great, Support mobile .....Intersting Project....go to Moon
brand new
Activity: 0
great and interesting project
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Not a bad project. But there are problems with registration. I could not enter the site after confirming the mail.

If you use the WEB Demo version, please register your Metamask wallet on Ethereum Rinkeby network!
Activity: 18
Not a bad project. But there are problems with registration. I could not enter the site after confirming the mail.
Activity: 18
good ,  crypto needs more real word apps
Activity: 1
Translate for PT-br. This plataform is the futuro.
Pages:
Jump to: