Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] NEOPLACE: PROTOCOL FOR CROSS-BORDER ECOMMERCE: ⭐🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 2769 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Sounds promising, let me know if you need help with German translations!
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
interesting project  PROTOCOL FOR CROSS-BORDER ECOMMERCE
Activity: 7
Activity: 25
An initiative that can change the way you think. Please take the time to analyze, and draw your own conclusions.
Activity: 2
Great!  crypto needs more real word apps like this.
Activity: 10
This project is really promising and working good. All the best team
Activity: 91
Hello guys,

We would be happy to answer any question from you.
Activity: 6
Really interested in where this project goes
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
The Neoplace protocol project looks promising. The project team has a good vision and appears confident with the marketability of the product. It is important for the fees for use of the platform to be competitive particularly for a relatively new product. Good luck

Thanks for your special vision of NeoPlace project, of course we are trying our best to make the project competitive in the market!
Activity: 40
Really interested in where this project goes. Keep up the great work everyone!
Activity: 4
Activity: 11
3 preferred features of NeoPlace
  • 1. E-shop on the blockchain
        2. Global inventory and benefits from transparency
        3. Winner of BlockShow in Europe

Activity: 17

The Neoplace protocol project looks promising. The project team has a good vision and appears confident with the marketability of the product. It is important for the fees for use of the platform to be competitive particularly for a relatively new product. Best of luck
Activity: 11
The Neoplace protocol project looks promising. The project team has a good vision and appears confident with the marketability of the product. It is important for the fees for use of the platform to be competitive particularly for a relatively new product. Good luck
Activity: 3
Good project! I trust you will be successsfull
Activity: 573
Futurov
It seems to be that this project is just newly created. I am done reading the platform and it is good actually but the thing is there are a lot of the same project like yours in this forum so I guess competition will be in your critical points will running this project.
Activity: 298
dApps Development Automation Platform
NeoPlace creates the first ecosystem for crypto holders to buy goods and services in the real economy and will allow anyone to create their own e-shop on the blockchain.
I will not miss this project
Activity: 1
Activity: 3
Merchant automatic rewards
--No middlemen
--CMS Plugins
Diwya96
Pages:
Jump to: