Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] NEOPLACE: PROTOCOL FOR CROSS-BORDER ECOMMERCE: ⭐🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 2769 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What this means: "powered by CoinTelegraph"? You have partnership with them or some of their team onboard or you just have article there?

I hope they don't have any partnership with the Cointelegraph because there are many other good companies could not manage to a partnership with CoinTelegram how can this people, if they have partnership then they need to show those documents to the community.
Activity: 1
GREAT PROJECT !!!

Ebay and cie we are coming for you !
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What this means: "powered by CoinTelegraph"? You have partnership with them or some of their team onboard or you just have article there?
Activity: 12
Activity: 6
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Simple, convenient, will be in demand.
Working fantastic keep it up
Activity: 8
thanks to neo for this oppurtunities . it is the future's coin
Activity: 87
  crypto needs more real word apps.great project and the website looks neat.
Will introduce this to my friends
Activity: 77
I like project with real application

Looks like a great project and the website looks neat.
Will introduce this to my friends
Creative project and brave to target the world market with using blockchein.
It is important now to prevent fraud by create a system to track it not only on buyer and also seller.

copper member
Activity: 21
This project is going to change the world of crypto 💯👌
Activity: 10
I think you are going to be rock
Activity: 32
Its really great that Sellers and buyers will be able to promote their products world-wide, access global inventory and benefit from transparency, creativity and freedom! An ecosystem for cross-border e-commerce for sellers to create their own e-shop/marketplace on the blockchain with a crypto wallet.
Activity: 181
A great idea and implementation! Cool project!  Nice team! I hope project will be sucess in future!
Activity: 7
NeoPlace Airdrop and Bounty campaigns will be launched officially tomorrow, stay tuned!
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
The project, of course, is interesting! The great advantage of the project is that you can pay for a purchase using BlockChein. The second advantage is that the project is focused on the world market! Of course, the idea of creating ads on the site for seller is an obvious plus. Competition is great in this area, but you will be able to beat competitors if all your ideas come true, and I think you need to create a system for tracking fraud prevention not only for sellers but also for buyers!
I have read the whitepaper, I believe that this project is unique and have huge potential part of the ecosystem! I preferred the e-shops in mobile version this is a good way for selling and promoting any product without intermediaries. Good idea!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: