Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] NEOPLACE: PROTOCOL FOR CROSS-BORDER ECOMMERCE: ⭐🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 2769 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Very promising project, my 3 preferred features of NeoPlay are built-in crypto wallet, robust protocol & SDK for developers and Merchant automatic rewards. (to bitcointalk admin: pls don't cancel this post, it isn't spam!!! This comment is required to obtain points for airdrop, thank you!!!)
Activity: 28
Three features I love

--Merchant automatic rewards
--No middlemen
--CMS Plugins
Activity: 36
Activity: 3
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Users of any level will be able to develop, or better, create your store using NeoPlace? Will the interface for creating the store be drag and paste?

Exactly, the goal is to facilitate the creation of any e-shop very easily in few steps, to anyone. The NeoPlace builder will facilitate the task in future for any newcomer.
Activity: 34
Great idea! Especially now when many people buy through the Internet, but in cases of restrictions can not pay. The platform connects the seller and the buyer without restrictions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Users of any level will be able to develop, or better, create your store using NeoPlace? Will the interface for creating the store be drag and paste?
Activity: 1
Looks like a great project and the website looks neat.
Activity: 7
Nice project
Keep the good work
Activity: 47
i really like your roadmap. Hope you guys can reach it and make community bigger
Activity: 20
like a great project and the website looks neat. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 54
fast, promising, interesting
Activity: 21
Great project management and thanks to the team....
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I believe it will be useful to reach the world, but the fees bother you how you intend to deal with them and attract more users?
Activity: 18
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. I hope it will have a big success. Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 57
Now, with the help of the NeoPlace project, sellers and buyers will be able to promote their products around the world, access to global inventory and benefit from transparency.
Activity: 41
Good airdrop chance to all members and active team. Potential project.
Pages:
Jump to: