Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] NEOPLACE: PROTOCOL FOR CROSS-BORDER ECOMMERCE: ⭐🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 2769 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
hello. Can anyone tell me how long the public pre-sale will be?

Hello, it should be one month or much less before ICO starts.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hungarian translation reserved
Activity: 58
I want to solve the fundamental problem of the market
What is the size of your project and how is the market, such as vendors and people, to accept your solution?
Is your project easy for ordinary people to understand?
Activity: 17
Slovakian translation reserved
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Thanks! We have developed and boostraped so much developing and focusing on the MVP rather promoting the ICO Grin
Now, with the help of the NeoPlace project, sellers and buyers will be able to promote their products around the world, access to global inventory and benefit from transparency, creativity, and freedom!
Activity: 21
Activity: 266
hello. Can anyone tell me how long the public pre-sale will be?
Activity: 24
Ukrainian translation reserved
Thanks! We have developed and boostraped so much developing and focusing on the MVP rather promoting the ICO Grin
Activity: 24
Hebrew translation reserved
Activity: 32
We are not interested thanks.  Wink
NeoPlace Airdrop and Bounty campaigns will be launched officially tomorrow, stay tuned!
Activity: 19
Vietnamese translation reserved
This looks like a very interesting project. But how does it work? Is this open worldwide? How about the fees and shipping? International shipping is really expensive plus all those taxes and customs in a given country.

Thanks, of course it is opened worldwidely. It will allow any seller to create easily in few steps their own e-shops or marketplace, with the ability to reach more buyers globally. Fees are extremely low (1% in NPT vs 20-30% in the current economy).

Activity: 20
Polish translation reserved
Activity: 20
Looks like a great project and the website looks neat.
Will introduce this to my friends
Activity: 3
Polish translation reserved
Activity: 25
This looks like a very interesting project. But how does it work? Is this open worldwide? How about the fees and shipping? International shipping is really expensive plus all those taxes and customs in a given country.
Hello guys,

We would be happy to answer any question from you.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: