Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] NEOPLACE: PROTOCOL FOR CROSS-BORDER ECOMMERCE: ⭐🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 2769 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think this Idea of
1) e-commerce
2) Marketplace
3) and this Eco system on blockchain
 is a great idea to come up in the market.

Activity: 36
It's really good platform. Good activity, apperceptive business.  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 1
NeoFlacce зaинтepecoвaл вoзмoжнocтью быcтpo coздaть cвoй интepнeт-мaгaзин. Бeзoпacнo и кaчecтвeннo. Cпacибo paзpaбoтчикaм.
Activity: 6
Good airdrop chance to all members and active team. Potential project.
Activity: 3
THIS LEFT ME WOW-ED. I LOVE THE IDEA OF BUYING WITH THE ETHEREUM
Activity: 12
Good luck guys, good ICO amazing project !
Activity: 15
neoplace aidrop bounty...very good
Activity: 19
I hope this ICO will be successful! Seamless website, consistent website, pretty good job!
Activity: 2
good ,  crypto needs more real word apps ...
Activity: 9
Great cryptocurrency market for all traders.
Activity: 8
Activity: 85
Hey. There is a question about the bounty campaign. Where and to whom it can be asked? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 2
NeoFlacce gives us the opportunity to create your online store or market and spend less than 5 minutes on it. And you can start selling.
Each online store / market will use the functions provided by the NeoPlace protocol: a purse of crypto currency, global inventory, affiliation, security and much more.
I already work with Kopmania
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
I took part in this project, because I see good opportunities for its development in the future. The project does not stand still, it is constantly being improved and it can be seen right away. The team is set to work hard to improve the project. So each of us has the opportunity to support the project, participating in the bounty program and investing in it on his ico.
Activity: 1
Highly efficient team great support
Activity: 201
An interesting idea, but did not find information about the token itself. But I got acquainted with the team - real professionals! Good luck!
Activity: 42
great project and great team hope to reach your target

This project will empower everyone using the platform both buyer and seller. Great project.
Pages:
Jump to: