Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] NEOPLACE: PROTOCOL FOR CROSS-BORDER ECOMMERCE: ⭐🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 2769 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The NeoPlace team is organizing a hackathon on 23rd of June in Paris. We will be there to coach, mentor and answer questions on both the Business side and the Technical side.

Great, famous projects were born from Hackathons (Gmail, LinkedIn “year in review”). NeoPlace hackathon is a great opportunity to allow the community to participate, submit, test and realize YOUR idea.

This is only a way for your input to be considered for integration into the NeoPlace open ecosystem.

In NeoPlace, we believe that the best ideas come from the community, that is the core principle of our open protocol and the vision of our ecosystem.
Activity: 14
INTERESTING DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE PROJECT, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR COMPETITORS!!
Activity: 200
Merit: 10

We are now in Seoul for attending Beyond Blocks Event and meeting Korean community!
There are my 3 Points of NeoPlace Protocol i like most  :

1. No middlemen and low fee
    Better for the Users
2. Secure with Smart contracts
    The investors and users will like it
3. Global e-commerce overview
    More profit for all user thru marketing

I wish the best in future !!

Thanks for telling us your opinion about our Project, it's really important to get feedback from our community!
Activity: 16
Where do I see the tokens bought and when will the launch be?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
There are my 3 Points of NeoPlace Protocol i like most  :

1. No middlemen and low fee
    Better for the Users
2. Secure with Smart contracts
    The investors and users will like it
3. Global e-commerce overview
    More profit for all user thru marketing

I wish the best in the future !!

Already we have seen same futures with the other companies but the major difference is Global e-commerce how can they set up that for globally. So we have to wait and see how far this project will continue.
Activity: 3
I hope it's a happy project. Make everyone who invests in it happy.
Activity: 16
eros0179 translation reserved
Activity: 23
Good morning. good business, rely in the future should run according to the planned.
Activity: 26
Activity: 21
Hello dev's! Their idea is rather engaging in my opinion. Reasoned results, a rather interesting activity!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
What about signatura company?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Wonderful project I'm glad that I joined you! the whitepaper its awesome love the proje
NeoPlace team is in KOREA to meet the Korean community. Meet us at Beyond Blocks event!

Activity: 27
I like so much this Project, keep working hard
Very interesting! I like the fact that the marketplace work with no middlemen and secure with Smart contracts. Looking forward to build my own e-shop.

Thanks, actually using our demo you can already publish items and do transactions with Rinkeby test net Wink come and have a try!!
Activity: 22
Very interesting! I like the fact that the marketplace work with no middlemen and secure with Smart contracts. Looking forward to build my own e-shop.
Activity: 177
Greetings! Are there any bonuses from being a member/investor? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 6
interested project, good team, i hope so to the moon
Activity: 43
this is one best project, the cryptoworld neeed this
Pages:
Jump to: