Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 46. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
i think we guys need to understand what this group is about. i dont like to come and read something which is not informative and for real information we have to scroll up and the Admin has to comeup with the response of a similar question many times. guys i have seen how other coin groups work. its cool to have fun but some limits... we all have other works to do..and its real hard to keep a note of any information related to my investment. its your investment as well..
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
What does GSMA Mobile Connect integration mean for the #NucleusVision ecosystem? Well, for starters, our project will offer single sign-on authentication as well as compatibility with any mobile phone in the world. For more info visit: https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-completes-integration-with-gsma-70abd50a8226
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
we all know this is atleast at minimal going to 30 million market cap. And the nwith more updates into upper 90's and new top 5 exchange into the upper 100's.
Poeple need to realize how big JD is. And even though its not a partnership. JD advising and mentoring devery is a huge thing.  It also creates trust within the industry.
If you wanted to use a supply chain protocol. Which one would you use. One that was build with the mentoring from JD or  a nobody supply chain protocol.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How sick would it be if they could find a way to partner with some online retailers. Offer NCASH rewards for actual purchases. Companies may even like that pitch more
We are waiting since long they are about to do a formal press release along with their partners but no specific date announced..
They working on it to bring in retail sector. Where you will be able to pay using ncash and ( specific user ID provided ) They making it global as well as in India. You can check their road map.
People run for news only they never  intended to watch product if they watch and consider the product correctly no need to worry about the news and all things will happen automatically..
Activity: 588
Are you planning to make the final spreadsheets for all of the campaigns, and we will get the link to them, or you don't plan to make spreadsheets at all? If you don't have these final spreadsheets, how would you calculate the rewards for the stakes and participants and how the community will be able to check the results? Cheers!

i guess the spreadsheet week 13 is the final spreadsheet.
Activity: 177
Should i sell my ncash/eth and roll ncash/btc. Looking towards the future longterm 2 years or +  depending on etheriums evolution? Or does it not rly matter and just hodl. Thoughts?
Activity: 247
Guys I got 100% true info that Justin Vendetta the leader of verge was seen in NYC with Amazon representative today in the morning the moment i put this on verge Telegram group I was banned within seconds big day tomorrow for all xvg holders
Are you planning to make the final spreadsheets for all of the campaigns, and we will get the link to them, or you don't plan to make spreadsheets at all? If you don't have these final spreadsheets, how would you calculate the rewards for the stakes and participants and how the community will be able to check the results? Cheers!
Activity: 588
Mm, I don't like silence and no communication, are there any news from the team? I've seen NCASH on IDEX, will there be any other exchanges?
Thank you.

Ncash is already listed on Binance, the biggest exchange right now and the volume is really high, I don't think we need more exchange right now but more partnership announcement.

edit: but I agree with you the communication is really bad
Communication with crypto community is very bad. Bounty Hunters were left without support after the end of the ICO. There are no news
i saw in telegram that they still checking KYC's, there are a huge amount of them. And what about communication, all ICO's do the same, when they need our money they communicate with investors and with bounty participants, and when they already took our money they just forget about us, it's a life guys, they use us to collect money for their project and we use them to earn good ROi, nothing special...)
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Mm, I don't like silence and no communication, are there any news from the team? I've seen NCASH on IDEX, will there be any other exchanges?
Thank you.

Ncash is already listed on Binance, the biggest exchange right now and the volume is really high, I don't think we need more exchange right now but more partnership announcement.

Communication with crypto community is very bad. Bounty Hunters were left without support after the end of the ICO. There are no news
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Thank you.

Activity: 292
Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
He probably got most of his coins for free, he is listed as an advisor for Nucleus Vision. I am sure they gave him lots of tokens or maybe he was able to get a big discount during the private pre-sale.

Now imagine the situation when he gets out of the project NUCLEUS VISION, and all of his 40,000 subscribers see that he came out, what will happen to the price?) He has a huge number of tokens in his hands, which can move the price down + also his subscribers will go out of the project.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
I have received many tokens of aidrop. But I did not sell them, as the project is very promising. And I'm not worried about the low price.
If you are here for a long run you wont worry ,,but if you are going for  those candle bars..you must be anxious about when it is going to happen, . moreever it is simple if you are holding then dont worry.because i believe you must have done a research before investing .
Yes but you know when a child know his parents going to give him a chocolate he is eager to reach shop same feeling here But  doesn't know when we reach at shop.I am a long time player not to much worry with those green and red candle baar.
If you are here for a long run you wont worry ,,but if you are going for  those candle bars..you must be anxious about when it is going to happen, . moreever it is simple if you are holding then dont worry.because i believe you must have done a research before investing .
Activity: 224
Paytm is an Indian mobile-first financial services company that offers payments, banking, lending and insurance to consumers and merchants. Today over 7 million merchants across India use this QR code to accept payments directly into their bank account at 0% fee.
Trust me my friend I have hands of Steel I got into the market the last week of December the absolute worst time and I haven't sold out yet! I'm in to win! I was only going to sell for a moment to try to increase my stash but I've got bad luck with that stuff haha so what I can tell you is I'm gonna hold on and get rich!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: