Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 44. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Is Nucleus Vision moving to Stellars or other Blockchain coins in the future anyone?

They never mentioned something like this. I guess they will concentrate  first on the Ethereum Platform.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think now NCASH is getting a lot of good hype on Youtube, but because it has to do with IOT technologies, it might be one of those really nice breakthrough coins going into 2019. I bought NCASH today around 20k tokens and seeing what it can do by this time next year. I would love to see a x 20 on it within twelve months, but who knows if that is possible or not. The future will tell, but I will be happy with that kind of rise over a year. If it does a 100 bagger run, then I will be even happier. I have yet to buy a 100 bagger coin.  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
you have a powerful team. Tell me, where can I read more information about them? I was pleased that you added a list of significant investors, it attracts ordinary people to the project
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Is Nucleus Vision moving to Stellars or other Blockchain coins in the future anyone?
Activity: 294
In the face of declining conversion rates, brick and mortar retailers worldwide are looking for a solution to better store ROI. And we've got the perfect answer. Check out our website to understand how Nucleus Vision can help your store http://bit.ly/2J8Wr6q
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
whether the target for this year can be achieved with a short time?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Nucleus is an end-to-end technology solution that captures and provides previously inaccessible data to retailers and other ‘brick-and-mortar’ businesses through its proprietary blockchain and real-time sensor technology. Nucleus currently has Over 2500+ partnership referrals and counting. Upcoming Surprise announcement via official ANN channel.

It's going to be an interesting time when new metrics will be created upon which the actual value of the Nucles service can be assessed. A lot of growth to be expected if businesses can improve their bottom line with technology like this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Retail customers are unlikely to get a personal prices, individual offers, or special offers from the brands or loyalty from the store. This is primarily due to the inability of staff to distinguish between customers in offline stores. With Nucleus, customers receive personalized rates, accurate recommendations and suggestions in real time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Is this a new exchange ? I've never heard about this one before, I hope the volume is good
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Honestly a lot of people talk bad about nucleus vision, they need to do some research and jump on board

Don't worry about it. Projects with the big number of haters are usually the ones that progress the most.

No it's not always the case, take a look at Bitconnect or centra for exemple they are lots of haters and people can easily see that it's a scam
And I think nucleus vision has great prospects for development. I am sure that in summer the price of tokens will increase several times.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Honestly a lot of people talk bad about nucleus vision, they need to do some research and jump on board

Don't worry about it. Projects with the big number of haters are usually the ones that progress the most.

No it's not always the case, take a look at Bitconnect or centra for exemple they are lots of haters and people can easily see that it's a scam
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 460
Without the nucleus Vision Hardware can NCASH be spent at the stores like Bitcoin/ Litecoin?
Activity: 177
i am realy bad at that..i sometimes feel very pitty on them and try not to break any of my devices.. you are really good at this.you have patience to deal with them..you have seen me running off..take a break and come back,.
Activity: 588
People! This month BETA will be release and also an audit of the code will be schedule to prove 500k+ TPS before mainnet! Now is not the time to sell! Only an idiot would take such risk as of now! HODL!!!!
Fully agree, i bought even a bit more) We now have a good up-trend market and even without beta we can earn good profit on this token. As for me i expect that we hit the trillion of total market cap this year, maybe even till September, and nCash may be one of the first who will fly to the sky on that wave, cheers guys!
Hi Guys,

I've joined the airdrop a while ago and still haven't received my funds. Whats going on?

The airdrop token distribution is still on going, you will receive it soon. They are doing it in batches and not all at the same time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

I've joined the airdrop a while ago and still haven't received my funds. Whats going on?
Pages:
Jump to: