Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 49. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
It is unclear why the team pulls with counting and distribution of bounty. I understand, they are afraid that they will bring down the price. But they can pay in installments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
This project will be successful, though long-term.The coin is becoming more and more popular .Interesting price token on ICO?

If you followed the project, you should know that the main sale of tokens was not carried out, and all participants in the white list were promised to distribute the airdrop, but not all of them received it!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This project will be successful, though long-term.The coin is becoming more and more popular .Interesting price token on ICO?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
With a lot of brick and mortar stores closing will nucleus Vision be in restaurants as well?
I think it would be awesome if you're on a date and go to a restaurant you already checked in automatically

"a lot" is a relative term here. It's true that many are closing their doors but it is also true that many will remain open. There is plenty of opportunity for Nucleus then.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Hello everyone! Will there be more tokens airdrop? If I'm not mistaken, the whitelist should have received an additional award.

The airdrop distribution is still ongoing, you will receive it soon, it's done in batches so just keep waiting there is nothing else you can do
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
 they have made announcements on The right times and there is no reason to worry . Everyone asking for q1 updates must know that the result take a lot of time to tabulate and validate. Stuff like this only brings the coin value down due to fear.
Activity: 247
We are hearing this for looong time... How can we survive in this market conditions, if the tokens are still unused by not even a single partner.
We are not asking for continuous updations, but the team should announce the status at each quarter.
Merit: 10
I'm not here to convince anyone. I'm just reminding the team they should work and achieve the the roadmap targets. Everyone should. Forget about the value of the coin, it may or may not go up. As long as the team is achieving their targets, it gives credibility to investors hope
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Hello everyone! Will there be more tokens airdrop? If I'm not mistaken, the whitelist should have received an additional award.
Hello guys,I was wondering if is there a way to predict the dips and ups Or maybe a trading bot for binance that u were using until now?
Thanks in advance

No one knows what's going to happen in the future, if someone told you they have a bot that can predict the dips or the top then he is probably lying.
I still like how Ncash is above 400 and holding up when BTC went down from 7900-7150$ like 800$ for god sake.. and at same sats value.. giving me good vibes about it for next run..
Yeah bro, Ncash is a class apart. Even previously, it has held it's own despite market bleeding. And recovers the fastest too
We are together doing it by holding stronger during blood bath..
Let’s be rewarded for our teamwork and faith in its potential..
I still like how Ncash is above 400 and holding up when BTC went down from 7900-7150$ like 800$ for god sake.. and at same sats value.. giving me good vibes about it for next run..
Activity: 210
With a lot of brick and mortar stores closing will nucleus Vision be in restaurants as well?
I think it would be awesome if you're on a date and go to a restaurant you already checked in automatically
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Hello guys,I was wondering if is there a way to predict the dips and ups Or maybe a trading bot for binance that u were using until now?
Thanks in advance

Please don't ask such a thing. If there was some tool for "creating" easy money nobody would be saying that to you. Anyone who pretends to know such a tool is surely a scammer.
When bounties hunters will accrue tokens? They should lower the price a little, it will be a good time to buy Ncash.

Yeah man, it will be a good opportunity to buy ncash, right now the price doesn't want to go below 3 cents but when they distribute the bounty tokens maybe it will go down to 2 cents
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
When bounties hunters will accrue tokens? They should lower the price a little, it will be a good time to buy Ncash.

Did the bounties hunters have not yet handed out the tokens? Only tokens from investors? I thought everybody gave it to everyone. Because to me even an airdrop came.
If this is so then it is possible your statements can come true, and the price will go lower from the current values (
Merit: 16
IoT-powered systems will help entrench analytics and big data processing as a cornerstone of every business world wide. To know more, have a look at this article which discusses the future of IoT-enabled industry:  https://goo.gl/uNWCEz  #IoT #Retail
Activity: 686
The best part about Fudders is that they raise a lot of questions . And experts like Rama bring clarity and relief to many investors who are new to the space, like me.

Of course, Newcomers will always raise a lot of question but before asking the direct question they need to learn some basic thing about the project and their ability. Only an inexperienced person will tend to ask lot question without any knowledge.
Activity: 345
The best part about Fudders is that they raise a lot of questions . And experts like Rama bring clarity and relief to many investors who are new to the space, like me.
Activity: 126
I hope they bring NCash to Las Vegas along with the Raiders! It will be EPIC
Pages:
Jump to: