Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 41. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
 I don’t know what tree it is.. but in algorithms tree structure code is useful only when the functions at each level are well defined and preset ..!
Until someone comes up first with a good pre defined things any tree level development is harmful making the system more complex than needed be
brand new
Activity: 0
When will it be possible to trade tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I keep topping up... Surly going to make some decent profit soon?? Not much but can I expect a x10 x20?
We need to wait for good news about the project from the team. In this case, the price will start to grow rapidly. But unfortunately I don't know how much we will have to wait.
I fear that we will never see such a high price. The team turned out to be a little worse than the investors thought. There are doubts that they will be able to implement the project at a high level.
should always remain optimistic, never easy to despair, always pray the best hopefully can get very satisfying results, in accordance with the hard work that has been done.

Of course, in the world of crypto currencies, significant price fluctuations are possible and in fact any project with a working team can give X! But honestly, I do not see a high price for this token in the future, the only thing when it can be - if their technology really goes into the life of an ordinary mass consumer.

Maybe what you say is true, because every project only do it on the internet, should the project can be utilized by the community in daily needs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I keep topping up... Surly going to make some decent profit soon?? Not much but can I expect a x10 x20?
We need to wait for good news about the project from the team. In this case, the price will start to grow rapidly. But unfortunately I don't know how much we will have to wait.
I fear that we will never see such a high price. The team turned out to be a little worse than the investors thought. There are doubts that they will be able to implement the project at a high level.
should always remain optimistic, never easy to despair, always pray the best hopefully can get very satisfying results, in accordance with the hard work that has been done.

Of course, in the world of crypto currencies, significant price fluctuations are possible and in fact any project with a working team can give X! But honestly, I do not see a high price for this token in the future, the only thing when it can be - if their technology really goes into the life of an ordinary mass consumer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
I am pleasantly surprised that the token is very expensive.
3.62x USD
6.32x ETH
5.09x BTC
 I wonder when  10x will be reached.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Message from the CEO on telegram :
Guys! I am very concerned about the community and markets being manipulated by people who have their agenda and manipulating the market. The company is extremely sensitive to such FUD activities and have taken a stance for legal actions against people who do it without any substantial evidence. Not having their website updated is not enough proof of not having an engagement with such organization. Thank you all
Abhi

Be careful if you want to spread fud against ncash
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
tell me, is the token already traded on any exchanges? if not, when will it be? What is the ability to purchase tokens?

It's on Binance, next time if you want information on any coin you should check out coinmarketcap you will be able to see the marketcap, the volume, the token supply and on what exchange it's traded

It's also probably the best place you can currently trade at in terms of security, reliability and liquidity. Safe to go there.
Activity: 350
Whales pushing prices down so that they buy cheap....then PUMP to double or triple....after everyone start buying again in June....they dump and push price down again....classic PUMP&Dump game..
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Nucleus Vision has partnered with ICRISAT to create blockchain powered supply chain solutions that improve food security and help empower farmers. Read more: https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-partners-with-icrisat-to-bring-transparency-to-food-and-crop-supply-chain-6366d2857218

The crypto space is going to be increasingly and highly dependent on partnership between different initiatives in order to achieve global scale and high network effects, therefore building value for token hodlers.
Activity: 476
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Nucleus Vision has partnered with ICRISAT to create blockchain powered supply chain solutions that improve food security and help empower farmers. Read more: https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/nucleus-vision-partners-with-icrisat-to-bring-transparency-to-food-and-crop-supply-chain-6366d2857218
Ncash will boom suddenly and those guys who sold at 400s will rebuy at 600-700 in fomo, price will go even higher and we will break ath

I agree this coin has a lot of potentials but at the short period of time (a couple of days) technical analysis is not so strong. The bears are still strong but they are losing momentum. The token needs more volume.

What do you think the bottom of ncash will be ? I am setting a buy order at 300 sat but I don't know if it's too low or not, tell me what you think
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
t's a general growth and adoption of the technology powering this project, as adoption grows so does project and team.  Looks like a very good team, looked into it extensively, plus pr publications. Only thing I found, was the Business insider article link on homepage does not reference anything about project or founders, the remaining of them do.  Great partner team as well, reliance, vodaphone and Jio are monsters in India.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Ncash will boom suddenly and those guys who sold at 400s will rebuy at 600-700 in fomo, price will go even higher and we will break ath

I agree this coin has a lot of potentials but at the short period of time (a couple of days) technical analysis is not so strong. The bears are still strong but they are losing momentum. The token needs more volume.
Activity: 350
Will nCash eventually be mineable or will it always be an ERC20 token? Will ORBIT be mineable?

Ncash is built on the ethereum blockchain and the token supply is fixed so you won't be able to mine it, the only way to get Ncash is to buy it on Binance. Why are you talking about Orbit ?
Activity: 23
Will nCash eventually be mineable or will it always be an ERC20 token? Will ORBIT be mineable?
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
tell me, is the token already traded on any exchanges? if not, when will it be? What is the ability to purchase tokens?

It's on Binance, next time if you want information on any coin you should check out coinmarketcap you will be able to see the marketcap, the volume, the token supply and on what exchange it's traded
Pages:
Jump to: