Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 42. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Still shameful that they took everyone’s money and haven’t really delivered and won’t be able to in the foreseeable future. Am sure there will be consequences (there are ongoing investigation into many ico’s at the moment) this will just be another one.

Why do you say this? Do you have any evidence in what is going on to back up your claim please? I invested also in this project and would like to know if there is any wrong doing going on. It is also listed on Binance and I think if there was a problem with it like there was for CENTRA coin they would delist it by now. Let us see what they can do before we pull the plug on this project. It may work out to be a very good project in the future.

This is one of their medium posts of late:  https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/introducing-nucleus-visions-blockchain-protocol-india-s-leap-into-blockchain-leadership-95ff63afa3a4

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
What an experienced team, I love projects like this Smiley No doubt it will be huge in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Still shameful that they took everyone’s money and haven’t really delivered and won’t be able to in the foreseeable future. Am sure there will be consequences (there are ongoing investigation into many ico’s at the moment) this will just be another one.
Merit: 10
As far as I know, He doesn't invest in Tech Companies. I would have made more money if he would have invested in Alphabet or Amazon and Silicon Valley. But he himself said "why should I invest when I know nothing about it".
Yeah American Indians sell fireworks and also become a president as well.. if I am not wrong .. not against your comment though.. but people generalizing everything without a pinch of knowledge is what is harmful for advancement of society technically..
Activity: 247
It's a silly title white people gave natives there because they had dark skin. It's the same as  calling a black Jamaican an African. And your reply makes no sense. English is not your first language I take it?
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
as I understand, no one will explain to me and answer my question. what a pity. it seemed to me that this project is very promising
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I keep topping up... Surly going to make some decent profit soon?? Not much but can I expect a x10 x20?
I also hold a few tokens in anticipation of higher profits. But I think it will take a very long time - at least 3-4 months. But I believe in this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I keep topping up... Surly going to make some decent profit soon?? Not much but can I expect a x10 x20?
 I think this is as speculative as this for any other country. Second, I don see how does this matter for Ncash - we are a global company and public blockchain protocol. Whatever india does has no impact on us as we will be distributing our tech globall
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Will this "customer personality" be respected in accordance with privacy? Type, reading this post a bit, it seems that once the customer accesses a particular store, Nucleo will already know the profile of the client, more on which basis?
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
tell me, is the token already traded on any exchanges? if not, when will it be? What is the ability to purchase tokens?
Activity: 350
Do you think the price will keep go up next month
It could take longer, it could come this year, but in the last two months it grew 150%, so with that rate, it can be expected to grow up to 0,5 usd by the end of this year, and 1,25 usd by February next year.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
It's a general growth and adoption of the technology powering this project, as adoption grows so does project and team.  Looks like a very good team, looked into it extensively, plus pr publications. Only thing I found, was the Business insider article link on homepage does not reference anything about project or founders, the remaining of them do.  Great partner team as well, reliance, vodaphone and Jio are monsters in India.

That's the desired outcome that you need to scale your team because otherwise you can't keep up with your growing business Smiley Let's hope it remains like this for veeeeery long Wink
Activity: 47
Do you think the price will keep go up next month
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
NCASH team makes me nervous, I might have to unload my bags if they don't start to communicate with the community more.

The CEO recently did an AMA on youtube and everyone can come and ask him questions, what more do you want from them ?
Activity: 13
Project is confirmed scam. We are already preparing a collective appeal to SEC and Binance on the deception of investors and violation of investors' rights and non-compliance whitepaper on payments bounty of 1 mln$.
Several thousand people were deceived by the team, all appeals were ignored, for any question about bounty people are blocked in the official telegram group.
Activity: 207
They have to guy guys from coin crypto news on youtube promote and market our coin a bit— people (me included ) seem to trust them and spread word quickly... al info will be truth so not a pump.. i think if word got out about own blockchain it will moon as you say.
Activity: 247
When bitcoin is going up all investor will like to keep there money in bitcoin,then when it stabilized at a good price, then investors will now pull there money and invest in altcoin, but if bitcoin is dipping it affects entire crypto market because bitcoin is the father of all crypto
Nucleo vision is a gema, there are many important people in the team, so the new protocol, the real products that are sold. This price is given remember zilliqa and cardano as they were at the beginning
Pages:
Jump to: