Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 48. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
they are ok but no matter their posts are so great  - they come only once a week. They promised to give more great content:)
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I am happy to have made it. That was nice of u guys to do. Nobody should ever complain about how long it takes to be GIVEN FREE COINS. I’m not complaining...just wondering..that’s all. Thank u again for the info
Activity: 224
I wish they could either start a new group for these air drop questions or pin something with big flashing red lights that tells them what's going on because this every other person asking when the air drop will happen is so annoying!!!
Activity: 252
The team could have lied about missing a bit to achieve first quarter goals, but did not lie, this only proves that NCash is not Scam! Competitors infiltrate here and try to discredit the currency, agree, Tim Draper is with us, NCash is already worth 3x more than its launch, and will be worth much, much more, very soon, the time to buy is now! Brazilians believe in NCash!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Nuclesus vision is a strongest project since  start of the year. Price is 3X higher than ICO price in terms of USD , this is unlikely others ICOs, which dumped below ICO. For instance USERVICE is 5x lower, unfortunately I've bought more UST than nCash

Lol do you even read what I wrote earlier ? There is no ICO ! Of course the price is going to be higher than most ICO because the whale bought it a really cheap price they can sell it at any price they want.

Do not bother, most likely is writing an ordinary bot that just does not think about anything! I'm sure that the price will decrease if people get generous, but when it happens nobody knows, maybe never!
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Nuclesus vision is a strongest project since  start of the year. Price is 3X higher than ICO price in terms of USD , this is unlikely others ICOs, which dumped below ICO. For instance USERVICE is 5x lower, unfortunately I've bought more UST than nCash

Lol do you even read what I wrote earlier ? There is no ICO ! Of course the price is going to be higher than most ICO because the whale bought it a really cheap price they can sell it at any price they want.
Enough of airdrop and bounties, when will we be able to test a beta version of the mobile app ?
Activity: 247
Is airdrop finished? If not, what's the eta for it to be completed?
Airdrop is ongoing. The tokens are distributed in batches.  It will be completed in some days.  Thank you for your patience
Is airdrop finished? If not, what's the eta for it to be completed?
Wow, i just recently I saw a screenshot from the blockfolio Balina, he has 24 million tokens Ncash  Huh Not bad...
Accordingly, I wanted to ask, who knows for what merit he was given 24 million tokens Huh
I did not see him in advertising campaigns Ncash  Huh Or I missed this moment?

Most likely he participated in a private closed sale in which only investors with large capital and funds got, the rest of the usual investors did not receive anything and could not just buy, only on the exchange at a high price!
Activity: 686
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Wow, i just recently I saw a screenshot from the blockfolio Balina, he has 24 million tokens Ncash  Huh Not bad...
Accordingly, I wanted to ask, who knows for what merit he was given 24 million tokens Huh
I did not see him in advertising campaigns Ncash  Huh Or I missed this moment?
What is this airdrop everyone's typing about? If you land a retail contract for NV then you can receive a heafty amount of NCash , but I haven't heard if any airdrop, but if there is one going on, other that the bounty if landing new accounts, please post a link on how to get involved

The airdrop is already closed, it's too late for new people to join it. If you want to get NCASH then go buy it on Binance or you can wait for the platform maybe they will give you ncash for free if you use it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I know about reliance and ambani. But they would have partnerships with jio for sure. Because one of the guys from reliance jio was supporting it. So it doesn't matter if the capital is there or not. They only need the telecom partnerships now. So calm down. Hope reliance itself partners with Nucleus Vision for the telecom

it looks like this project will get a lot of support for the future nya.dan his team will also be more eager to develop this project.success is always this project for its fore.
Activity: 280
 I know about reliance and ambani. But they would have partnerships with jio for sure. Because one of the guys from reliance jio was supporting it. So it doesn't matter if the capital is there or not. They only need the telecom partnerships now. So calm down. Hope reliance itself partners with Nucleus Vision for the telecom
Activity: 238
What is this airdrop everyone's typing about? If you land a retail contract for NV then you can receive a heafty amount of NCash , but I haven't heard if any airdrop, but if there is one going on, other that the bounty if landing new accounts, please post a link on how to get involved
It is unclear why the team pulls with counting and distribution of bounty. I understand, they are afraid that they will bring down the price. But they can pay in installments.

For all the time of the company I have not seen the proper attitude to my community, believe me about the distribution of generosity they think the least!
I think it will be hard to buy this coin cheap. Even the dip of bitcoin the price of nCash is nearly X4 times higher than the ICO price. There is lots of hype and progress with this coin. I will wait for a cheap price to buy. I miss 280 sat. dip.

Okay so you said the price is 4 times higher than ICO but there is no ICO for this project, they sold this tokens to their private investors at a really cheap price ( lower than 1 cent ). I don't think the price will go down much because the whales own most of the supply and they want to sell it at a high price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I think it will be hard to buy this coin cheap. Even the dip of bitcoin the price of nCash is nearly X4 times higher than the ICO price. There is lots of hype and progress with this coin. I will wait for a cheap price to buy. I miss 280 sat. dip.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
This project is very promising but they should just hold public ICO instead of promising mega airdrop which last for more than 3months and counting.
I understand they are afraid the price might go down but they should have think first before promising an airdrop to everyone. Imagine how long it's been taking for them to distribute an airdrop then after bounties which again broken promise to people working hard to promote the project.
Community is very important and being transparent and reliable shows credibility of the project and the team!

-please don't bashed me. this is not fud but currently happening!
Pages:
Jump to: