Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 51. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just recieve my airdrop, and don't have to give any private key.  Wink
Activity: 4
Hi everybody,

Please be aware, the this Nucleus team airdrop page seems like thief page!!!!

https:// nucelus . vision / blog / airdrop / They ask your PRIVATE KEY OF YOUR WALLET!

NEVER GIVE YOUR PRIVATE KEY TO OTHERS!

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

The fake domain name is NUCELUS.vision not nucleus.vision!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
airdrop and bounty not rewarded yet. it's taking a long time for them to give it and I seriously wonder why.
Not fud here coz it's true. And when you asked in telegram everyone will like attack you for asking. The support for NV is really crazy. Seems like a good project but I feel like they can be more trasparent and can give a definite answer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Damn NCASH is the only coin in the green in my portfolio at the moment. This is really impressive in my opinion, people really believe in this project and there is no weak hand even when we are in the bear market

Where can the weak hands come from if all the tokens were sold in a private closed sale? The main investors could not buy tokens, and the bounty has not been distributed yet!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Some participate in this particular ICO however I am simply wondering. Would you automatically Fall short the KYC if you are through USA actually for a resources?
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Damn NCASH is the only coin in the green in my portfolio at the moment. This is really impressive in my opinion, people really believe in this project and there is no weak hand even when we are in the bear market

Yea same for me Smiley
I really want to see the price when the market is bullish. I want to increase the amount of nCash in my portfolio but the price is still increasing. I cant buy it Smiley
Activity: 896
Do you individuals truly imagine that cost will increment after the airdrop? It will wind up in a sorry situation !!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I think the HYIP with this project will soon pass, and the price will go to its own price, if not lower. Since there are a lot of tokens, and I think vryatle it will cost more than 5 cents.
Activity: 252
what’s all the fud that 7 core members of Nucleus own 90% of the coins and could dump at any moment? Can you find some way to address this? May give investors a little more security. Also, you guys are great. Love the project
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Yes. Same here. Nucleus Vision is really an outstanding outperformer at the moment. I hope this momentum continues. I see that even after a small decline yesterday, the price decided to resume the upward momentum once again. This is just great and not something to take for granted!
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think you are late on this baby train.. but hype and FUD doesn’t work on this anymore.. it has already proved by staying strong without crash like anyother alt coin out there even during BTC bloodbath
Activity: 308
SEMUX
Hello everybody. I do not follow this token, I got it from the airdrop, and I'm just watching the price for it for the last 4-5 days and it has grow quite well over this time, I wanted to ask you, what news is the price of the token growing? Especially interesting, that the growth is taking place against the backdrop of the bitcoins course down. Thank you)

I am currently in the same situation. This project seems to be awesome and has just generated a high amount of interest. Volume has been very high, above $160 million during a bear market, and price has been going up steadily during the first days.
What is coming next?

Yes volumes were just crazy, about what will happen next I do not know, but I'm sure that as soon as the price drops a little more, I will be ready to buy a few more tokens. Because it seems to me that this is not the final stop of the price. I want to see 1000 satoshi for Ncash.
Real or not, time will tell.
I'm surprised the price of ncash is high. The whole market is falling, and NUCLEUS VISION! I haven't sold my tokens received with airdrop yet
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Hello everybody. I do not follow this token, I got it from the airdrop, and I'm just watching the price for it for the last 4-5 days and it has grow quite well over this time, I wanted to ask you, what news is the price of the token growing? Especially interesting, that the growth is taking place against the backdrop of the bitcoins course down. Thank you)

I am currently in the same situation. This project seems to be awesome and has just generated a high amount of interest. Volume has been very high, above $160 million during a bear market, and price has been going up steadily during the first days.
What is coming next?

Yes volumes were just crazy, about what will happen next I do not know, but I'm sure that as soon as the price drops a little more, I will be ready to buy a few more tokens. Because it seems to me that this is not the final stop of the price. I want to see 1000 satoshi for Ncash.
Real or not, time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Why no lambo yet? I was expecting 10x within a week. Well dissapointed.
Activity: 308
SEMUX
Please tell me, what is the price of a token was on the ICO? I can't find the information. I wonder how many times the price of tokens has increased.
Total supply: 10 billion nCash tokens
Circulating supply: 4.5 billion nCash tokens
Presale price: $0.01 (reached hardcap during pre-sale).
Tokens showed a good price on the stock exchange. At its peak, the price reached X5. It's very cool in a bear market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

What is coming next?
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Thanks to your airdrop ncash.Hope everything goes well.

Activity: 1274
Please tell me, what is the price of a token was on the ICO? I can't find the information. I wonder how many times the price of tokens has increased.

There is no ICO, they cancelled their ICO because they received too much money from their private presale. The price of each ncash token at presale is 1 cents and now it's around x3 on binance.

And the price keeps going up, despite the bad market momentum. I believe this is the result of two important factors:
1) a Solid team, with a solid product being developed
2) a successful airdrop.

I believe other projects got to understand this concept is going to be a winner.

yes it's a good project but you need to remember they only sold most of the NCASH tokens during the private presale, so this coin is owned by whales...they can pump it up very easily.
I agree with you . Ncash has helped me x2 a fortune in a short time but I'm very wary of this altcoin as most of the 40% of Ncash are owned by whales and it's very dangerous to keep Ncash for long periods of time. I think if investing in Ncash should choose to invest at least 1 to 2 months and should not keep much
Pages:
Jump to: