Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 52. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Please tell me, what is the price of a token was on the ICO? I can't find the information. I wonder how many times the price of tokens has increased.

There is no ICO, they cancelled their ICO because they received too much money from their private presale. The price of each ncash token at presale is 1 cents and now it's around x3 on binance.

And the price keeps going up, despite the bad market momentum. I believe this is the result of two important factors:
1) a Solid team, with a solid product being developed
2) a successful airdrop.

I believe other projects got to understand this concept is going to be a winner.

yes it's a good project but you need to remember they only sold most of the NCASH tokens during the private presale, so this coin is owned by whales...they can pump it up very easily.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Please tell me, what is the price of a token was on the ICO? I can't find the information. I wonder how many times the price of tokens has increased.

There is no ICO, they cancelled their ICO because they received too much money from their private presale. The price of each ncash token at presale is 1 cents and now it's around x3 on binance.

And the price keeps going up, despite the bad market momentum. I believe this is the result of two important factors:
2) a successful airdrop.

I believe other projects got to understand this concept is going to be a winner.

You absolutely right. I hope a little bit dump after the distribution of bounty to buy cheap nCash but I think this is not going to happen. The price is rising.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
What is the procedure to receive bounty of signature campaign?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

2) a successful airdrop.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Advertisers love this type of technology. If you think they dont see value in knowing what your customer already likes before they walk in so you can upsale them things that they have a thing for. Also you get a small bonus of ncash for just walking in.. it may be small as the price is small but coupoun and discount people go crazy for savings and rewards .. think about it.. people will swipe their credit card instead of pay cash for a rewards program
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Total supply: 10 billion nCash tokens
Circulating supply: 4.5 billion nCash tokens
Presale price: $0.01 (reached hardcap during pre-sale).
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
They left because their blessed btc was falling.. Plus all of the airdrops are coming so they can't fud over that plus there is a working project.. All the Fud was hammered away for now.. So it's time to enjoy stability met with pumps! I'm sure more fud will come but that's to be expected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
i got my nucleus tokens from airdrop today. many thanks!

do somebody have any info about bounty, when we can get the tokens?
How many tokens were received by the airdrop?  Did you receive a confirmation email? From which address are tokens distributed?

i got 800  tokens (i was in whitelist before). I did'nt got any e-mail confirmation.

I was also in whitelist and I got 800 tokens too. Every one got 800 tokens I think for the airdrop. Look at the ethplorer you are going to see thousands of 800 Tokens transfer from just one wallet (big probably dev. wallet)

Not bad ! That's like 20 $ for everyone just filling a form lol. I hope that you guys will keep holding and not dump on the market. I think in the next few months it will be worth a little bit more.

haha yea this is Awesome to have nCash Smiley
I really hope i receive my bounty.
The Community for this is getting enormous
I am so syked about this project !

How many tokens were received by the airdrop?  Did you receive a confirmation email? From which address are tokens distributed?

i got 800  tokens (i was in whitelist before). I did'nt got any e-mail confirmation.

I was also in whitelist and I got 800 tokens too. Every one got 800 tokens I think for the airdrop. Look at the ethplorer you are going to see thousands of 800 Tokens transfer from just one wallet (big probably dev. wallet)

Not bad ! That's like 20 $ for everyone just filling a form lol. I hope that you guys will keep holding and not dump on the market. I think in the next few months it will be worth a little bit more.
Activity: 252
they started testing this in India because it’s cheap and would be adapted easily because of the number of brick and mortar stores there along with issues they face... once they prove the product worth around Southeast Asia and middle... they would come to US for implementing it because here in US they wouldn’t accept any other product until and unless it has proven ability..
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

Activity: 210

just wait for now maybe his dev team is busy so there is no info about receipt of token, just wait dev team will give best.
XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I bought 0.5btc at 330 sat, do not know when will come up here  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Due to the market dip, the price went down low in the market but don't worry the price of coin increase when the market settles. Now the market is testing the patience of people because those hold will get more profit in coming days.
Any news from the Airdrops? We wait a long time. I will hold it for being a project that I trust.

You should join their telegram channel and ask the admin there, i think they said it's next week but I am not so sure.

Yes, next week. I read it yesterday.

Okay my bad, looks like they are distributing it right now and it will take a few days for everyone to receive it. Just be patient
Pages:
Jump to: