Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 54. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Why is the token traded on the Binance if the site indicates that ICO has not yet taken place?
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
Dear NUCLEUS.VISION team!
Could you explain why the bounty members need to pass KYC? We are not your customers, we did not pay you money, which is possible, we received illegally. Opposite situation.
Why should not the participants of the airdrop pass KYC?
Pay attention, for example, to the experience of the project in the Chimaera. The team took counsel of a lawyer. The lawyer concluded that KYC is not necessary for bounties.
I am disappointed by the organization of work in your team. You have given publicity our e-mails. Now they are all available for all comers. After that, we receive spam and emails from scammers. You can not ensure the privacy of our data at this first stage. What will happen next? I do not want scammers to call me in the middle of the night, because you made a mistake or knowingly gave someone my phone number.
You force us to send our data to a third party Jotform. Why should we trust them?
Reconsider your communication, please, so as not to cause dissatisfaction with the community.
Thank you.

Bounty manager NUCLEUS.VISION just ignore me. It would be great if somebody answer me. First of all about security of our information.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102

It showed the performance very well. He loved his investors. But it was sad for me to just do Pre-ICO.
True indeed. Another shitcoin for long time gains. Under 10c coins that performance really well. Already loaded my bags to the maximum

I'm not surprised at the price increase, given that many people could not buy a token on the ICO and they had to buy once after listing on the exchange!
Activity: 868
Merit: 504

It showed the performance very well. He loved his investors. But it was sad for me to just do Pre-ICO.
True indeed. Another shitcoin for long time gains. Under 10c coins that performance really well. Already loaded my bags to the maximum
Activity: 48
Nice scam you have here. Asking bounty participants for KYC.
Under what authority do you request KYC???

So they don't run into future problems.  ICOs are trying to protect themselves about hazards that they foresee, mostly its the american government and in particular the SEC who could seriously hinder the project going forward if you books aren't in order.  Have to run a tight ship these days.  I agree it's overkill, but its the way the space is headed now.

Bullshit dude. They don't need to know who we are. What law exactly?? You all talk about laws please tell me exactly which law because you don't actually know what you are talking about. Asking KYC for bounty is so they don't have to pay there is nothing legal that can happen to them for not asking for one that total and utter shit.

This coin should be shamed its fake and uses dodgy business tactics.

I did not participate in this ICO but I am just wondering. Do you automatically Fail the KYC if you are from USA even for a bounty ?
I have been noticing these dirty tactics lately too.
I am trying to be careful which one to join.
and before I start I am trying to ask like are you going to be asking for my ID Cardd ?? loll

Only the KYC email from [email protected] is legit.
Did you give information about  compulsory KYC before paticipating in bounty? I now need choose: i loose my earned money or send my passport unclear where?

If you are from US or Singapore you will fail KYC and not get your tokens even if you send your ID and all.
It happened to a friend of mine
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
FRELDO - Unleash the power of service market

So they don't run into future problems.  ICOs are trying to protect themselves about hazards that they foresee, mostly its the american government and in particular the SEC who could seriously hinder the project going forward if you books aren't in order.  Have to run a tight ship these days.  I agree it's overkill, but its the way the space is headed now.

Bullshit dude. They don't need to know who we are. What law exactly?? You all talk about laws please tell me exactly which law because you don't actually know what you are talking about. Asking KYC for bounty is so they don't have to pay there is nothing legal that can happen to them for not asking for one that total and utter shit.

I did not participate in this ICO but I am just wondering. Do you automatically Fail the KYC if you are from USA even for a bounty ?
and before I start I am trying to ask like are you going to be asking for my ID Cardd ?? loll

Did you give information about  compulsory KYC before paticipating in bounty? I now need choose: i loose my earned money or send my passport unclear where?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Activity: 48

Activity: 560

What powers, I will not even try to pass KYC as it is not clear whether I will receive anything at all with such a consideration of the tables and the attitude to the community. I hope you succeed!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

So they don't run into future problems.  ICOs are trying to protect themselves about hazards that they foresee, mostly its the american government and in particular the SEC who could seriously hinder the project going forward if you books aren't in order.  Have to run a tight ship these days.  I agree it's overkill, but its the way the space is headed now.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

So they don't run into future problems.  ICOs are trying to protect themselves about hazards that they foresee, mostly its the american government and in particular the SEC who could seriously hinder the project going forward if you books aren't in order.  Have to run a tight ship these days.  I agree it's overkill, but its the way the space is headed now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
When all the people in a community at once but the bulks then price will automatically shoot up??

I am not quite sure if anyone here has an idea what you are trying to find out or ask. Maybe better off using google translate.
A worthy successful project, a strong team. And such uncertainty with the bounty company.
When the tables are counted? Has something happened to the bounty manager?
It is in the process. Bounty token distribution will happen in 2 weeks as well.
We appreciate your patience.
Activity: 490
A worthy successful project, a strong team. And such uncertainty with the bounty company.
When the tables are counted? Has something happened to the bounty manager?
Activity: 784
Merit: 272

Activity: 238
It hurts to see people in such a frustrated mental state over holding a coin. Sell your NCASH today and end your pain. Please! For your sake, everybody go sell right now. You'll be happier and that's all that counts. 
Activity: 252
When all the people in a community at once but the bulks then price will automatically shoot up??
FRK
Activity: 15
Yesterday I, and 500 other people, received the following email from Nucleus.vision (the domainname matches):

https://i.imgur.com/tvpC0Z3.png

The issue is that the Bounty Manager put all email addresses in the CC field instead of BCC. This exposes the email address of 500 people.
Guess what I received today? The first targeted phising attempt:

https://i.imgur.com/zbyLIoE.png

Worst of all, nobody from Nucleus Vision replies. They ignore my messages and delete my chats, as if it never happened. Shame on you Nucleus Vision.
Have the original whitelist NCASH tokens been airdropped yet?
Not yet. You can expect the airdrop of tokens in 2 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: