Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 31. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
As far as we know we give importance in terms of education and there is no doubt that many people will support this project because of its positive and beneficial impact to the students.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I have a small question, have you already decided on which exchanges you will display your tokens? Will these be known major exchanges or less popular platforms on which a small stream of people?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 I like your program! And most of all I like the fact that Opet will create a full profile of the schoolboy. This is very useful for the admission to other educational institutions. There in fact there will be all necessary information?
Activity: 504
   In general, the site shows well the possibilities of the project, whether there are new significant partners that support its development?
Singapore, 13 July 2018 —  Õpet has successfully locked-in a USD 2 million investment by Pecunio, the leading Fintech company in the United Arab Emirates. https://medium.com/@opetbot/%C3%B5pet-on-a-roll-secures-yet-another-high-profile-investor-for-its-blockchain-based-education-293025692f9f
I know about Pecunio running their ICO at beginning of 2018? And Pecunio has invested at Õpet already? So awesome.
It's very strange, but I do not trust this a little Pecunio, because for a long time I participated in the distribution of tokens, but I can not take them out for a long time and bring them to my wallet, there are $ 100 tokens. The site says that it is not possible to remove them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Opet Foundation is a benefical for the student.They are working from the beginning of their foundation.At now they are launching a app through which helping the school children
Its good to know that this projects aim for a great cause, I think with their a set goals it will give positive results if people will know more about this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I see that many people are interested on the project, what a good start. It starting to be known as the viewers increases.
We are glad that we were able to interest so many people. And we hope that this quantity will grow.

Your site is very colorful and interesting. Video is available. Where can I find more information about you to understand everything?
You can see the first page of the website containing direct links to WhitePaper, Technical WhitePager, Executive Summary and Token Research.
All this information has very good impact on initial persuasion of the project and creates trust because it is obvious that it took a lot of time and efforts to prepare the project, and, among other things, independent researches proving positive prospects of development . 
Thank you! We are pleased that there are users who understand and appreciate our work.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
This is a great concept because it is all about focusing about the future of teaching students through AI learning apps. Anyway, it is good that blockchain technology is now being used in education system which is quite good. Moreover, because this is crypto, there are other benefits that we can actually get so people should somehow take a good look of its vision which it will help students to discover more about the app.
Activity: 434
Hi guys,
Check it out! Õpet on a Roll, Secures Yet Another High-Profile Investor for its Blockchain-Based Education Project

https://medium.com/@opetbot/%C3%B5pet-on-a-roll-secures-yet-another-high-profile-investor-for-its-blockchain-based-education-293025692f9f

Yeah. I like it, good bonus 20% bonus tokens from 1 September to 8 September. Well, reduce 5% per stage for 1 week periods is good strategy to hold value of OPET.
Hey. I looked at your site and did not find there an interactive chat to communicate with the project team. So conceived or you forgot about it?
Hey. You can join the group in the telegrams of the https://t.me/opetofundationgroup or ask your question here. We always open to communicate with you.
I just did click the link you have given but it says that "there is no telegram account of this username" . I wonder if it is bugs or something wrong with that link. I hope it will be fixed and thanks for being active here on this thread. I'm sure more people will be interested on this.
My apologies. Try again https://t.me/Opetfoundationgroup . If nothing changes, write to me here. Then I will solve this problem.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hey. I looked at your site and did not find there an interactive chat to communicate with the project team. So conceived or you forgot about it?
Hey. You can join the group in the telegrams of the https://t.me/opetofundationgroup or ask your question here. We always open to communicate with you.
I just did click the link you have given but it says that "there is no telegram account of this username" . I wonder if it is bugs or something wrong with that link. I hope it will be fixed and thanks for being active here on this thread. I'm sure more people will be interested on this.
Hello team, is there a certain direction in the field of professions? That is, the profession for which students are studying, such as lawyers or medicine? Or will it be accessible to all?
Hey. It will be available for everyone !!!

For an investor, information about token research is important. Who then did such an assessment of your site?
The site (https://opetfoundation.com/) contains information about token economy research made by BlockSpeed company – this is good for investor who is estimating the current market conditions, because he or she gets analytics allowing to make seed, as well as big investments taking into account calculations of future income.

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Opet Foundation is a benefical for the student.They are working from the beginning of their foundation.At now they are launching a app through which helping the school children
I have seen the video presentation you guys have provided. It would be much more nicer if you guys will enhance more the recommendation engine of YouTube so that students can learn and find ideas easily.
A translation of the video presentation in various languages also allows all the other language users to take their part utilizing the successful initiatives of the project and reach greater hights with opetcoin.
Hey. We will pay attention to your suggestions. Thanks for the comment.
Activity: 196
   In general, the site shows well the possibilities of the project, whether there are new significant partners that support its development?
Singapore, 13 July 2018 —  Õpet has successfully locked-in a USD 2 million investment by Pecunio, the leading Fintech company in the United Arab Emirates. https://medium.com/@opetbot/%C3%B5pet-on-a-roll-secures-yet-another-high-profile-investor-for-its-blockchain-based-education-293025692f9f
I know about Pecunio running their ICO at beginning of 2018? And Pecunio has invested at Õpet already? So awesome.
Activity: 140
Well done Opet foundation. This kind of a great investment should have a bright future. 2 million USD to invest is very big amount, please take care of it.
Activity: 294
 Education is the most serious and most important thing that only a person can have. This project develops education around the world. It is useful and promising.
   Hey. Promoting global education? What will change in the education system after you enter the market?
We aim to build a one-true source of global high school tertiary/college admission records with our unique blockchain solution, to facilitate seamless tertiary application and admission process.
And how will higher education institutions in a secondary school or college get access to all the information they need?

Imagine a day where students only need to provide a hashkey to the college they apply to and using our OPET Tokens, the institution can access all the information they require — secure, accurate and tamper free!

Maybe it will work. But how can you be sure that there will be reliable information?
It will work! Our distributed solution will prevent falsification of academic assessments or the inclusion of works whose de facto authorship does not belong to schoolchildren. The future use of blockage can be applied to student loans and scholarships, where institutions can access our distributed registry for a more convenient and safe check.

Hey. You can join the group in the telegrams of the https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup or ask your question here. We always open to communicate with you.

copper member
Activity: 154
For an investor, information about token research is important. Who then did such an assessment of your site?
Judging by the schedule, masternodes will be provided in the project? Or I haven't absolutely correctly understood something? Explain, please. And still a question why pre-sale so at a distant day will begin?
Yes. Masternodes will be provided in the project. Now there is a private sale, you can participate in it.

Would it be possible for an educational institution to issue wrong certificates because someone knows somebody there?

This would be possible because there are many kinds of people who do those evil deeds. But if you want more to learn about the project you are into. Search it on the website for legit platforms. Surely it will be listed there if its fake or legit.
Perhaps in some countries of the world and in some universities and for big money this can be. But not with our program! After all, the record that is entered in the block chain is immutable. Therefore, everything is transparent and honest.

Activity: 336
Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
Yes, more projects = more competition = higher quality of project work. Cool This is the rule of market economy. Competition is the engine of progress, this is very important.
I also want to add that the best quality of work can be the main indicator in this competitive struggle. Because users like to use the platform to work, at a high level.
Pages:
Jump to: