Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students - page 30. (Read 11003 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The project is gaining supporters and I'm not surprised, because the issues of education concern everyone.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Projects that relate to education have recently been well collected, and maximally. It is a chance to realize their plans.
Activity: 294
A mobile application chat box would serve the students better in the digital world where the conversations involves every student to engage and the communication lets them learn and memorize things with in a short time.
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
However, the beginning seems to be very convincing. Do you think that you can reach the level of a hard cap of the project?
Hopefully, the project has very convincing ideas and concepts. The project focusing on students safety which need more attention and interest. I feel that this project will surely catch the attentions of the parents in crypto community market. Positive feedbacks is about to come.

I don't think this will be a big hit if the team will not exert more effort with the marketing and advertising of this project, most specially with the promotions they should focus on it to encourage more people to try the platform and they need to build more trust in this project.
Of course the team is the primary one that should exert so much effort towards this project. The Opetcoin is a great project and a really good promotion is fitted to this project to get and gather more attention from the crowd. So i will looking forward for this project to succeed.
The project is new and need more updates and still on the stage of progression. I think one thing that can help this project is the presentation and some other marketing strategies. If team can handle this project properly there's  no reasons that this can't attract more and more participants and investors.
Activity: 378
The project is good, but here's how I understood the developer only four, but as for me it's not enough for such a global project.
They also possess 20 Years of experience in various sectors and for a skilled developer who is experienced in various sectors they can easily fix the maximum issues and that is more than enough to run the project successfully also opetcoin have various advisers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I don't know what to say but I like this project a lot. However, I suggest the team should be responsible for the outcome of this platform.
The project is good, but here's how I understood the developer only four, but as for me it's not enough for such a global project.
In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
There is still no activity from administrators, and therefore it is difficult to answer how exactly the system for students will work. But I'm very interested, and I'm waiting for them to start answering our questions.
Activity: 224
However, the beginning seems to be very convincing. Do you think that you can reach the level of a hard cap of the project?
Hopefully, the project has very convincing ideas and concepts. The project focusing on students safety which need more attention and interest. I feel that this project will surely catch the attentions of the parents in crypto community market. Positive feedbacks is about to come.

I don't think this will be a big hit if the team will not exert more effort with the marketing and advertising of this project, most specially with the promotions they should focus on it to encourage more people to try the platform and they need to build more trust in this project.
Of course the team is the primary one that should exert so much effort towards this project. The Opetcoin is a great project and a really good promotion is fitted to this project to get and gather more attention from the crowd. So i will looking forward for this project to succeed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.

Yes opet coin project is working for those people . they are promoting education through this platform and I think this is a good way to reach people and. Investors should participate in this project.
Activity: 574
I have a small question, have you already decided on which exchanges you will display your tokens? Will these be known major exchanges or less popular platforms on which a small stream of people?

I think now you shouldn't think about it as the project yet not at a late stage of development. In the future developers will be able to get at the expense of community on large and well-known exchanges which add various coins through votes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 434
Activity: 532
I like your program! And most of all I like the fact that Opet will create a full profile of the schoolboy. This is very useful for the admission to other educational institutions. There in fact there will be all necessary information?

Yes! Thanks to the integral profile of the student, safely preserved in our detachment, our recommendation engine will be able to determine which universities and other educational institutions the schoolchild will be an ideal candidate.

Quite a better idea which it could less the work of finding what is best for that child could it be. Technology these days really helps us a lot especially doing things to become easy and storing information with great security storage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
We want to change the old rules of downtime in the queues and cancel the carrying of a lot of documents. Everything should be fast, convenient, affordable and high-quality!

We hope that this segment of the market will develop in a positive way, because there are almost three months of the ICO ahead, the Pre-sale of which starts September, 1st. Soft cap and hard cap of the project are specified in $ and ETH at the same time, no doubts that this is a right move which excludes overrun funding and ensures a minimum threshold of amount of funds needed for development of the project at the same time.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
It seems that the team have provided admins here that can help and guide the members and the supporters of this community. Surely it can give plus factors for the project and gains positive reviews from the investors. Hopefully, the project will also have a good development as what the team did here on this thread.
Activity: 95
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I like your program! And most of all I like the fact that Opet will create a full profile of the schoolboy. This is very useful for the admission to other educational institutions. There in fact there will be all necessary information?

Yes! Thanks to the integral profile of the student, safely preserved in our detachment, our recommendation engine will be able to determine which universities and other educational institutions the schoolchild will be an ideal candidate.
Activity: 62
Hello guys and team. Live chat is super! You have good partners. Everything is at a high level. Are you sure about them?
Pages:
Jump to: