Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 6. (Read 50950 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
what is the characteristics of the PRT unit developed by Academician Papusha? What are the main features? And also – what are the best elements of it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Yes.. it was unreal to extract such demanded products as gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, and synthetic oil, which is extremely valuable from practically unused oil production residues .
Activity: 252
I do like, that this team is going to use the technology of transonic combustion! I mean its processes and results - to eliminate super toxic residues! I am proud of the innovation!
I am proud, that this technology is developed by A.I.Papusha! And he is applied in oil refining.. this actions has many different reasons! I do like this system!
what are you talking about? What is applied? I really can’t understand what do you mean.. I am studying this technology so much and it is needed for me!
He had made it due to minor improvements, the innovative unit can do something that was previously impossible! And it deserve our respect!
Activity: 14
People have high hopes regarding your promising plan. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
I do like, that this team is going to use the technology of transonic combustion! I mean its processes and results - to eliminate super toxic residues! I am proud of the innovation!
I am proud, that this technology is developed by A.I.Papusha! And he is applied in oil refining.. this actions has many different reasons! I do like this system!
what are you talking about? What is applied? I really can’t understand what do you mean.. I am studying this technology so much and it is needed for me!
Activity: 18
Hi  Good to see idea like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
Activity: 196
I'm constantly looking for new projects and try to study each one in more detail in order to find the purpose for investing.
I liked your project. I'll try to study it in more detail.
I want to say, that there is a huge unrealized demand for new technologies that allow considerably increase the depth of oil refining and the amount of oil production!
Merit: 1
I have met so much information about the current solutions of the problem, that all of us face! But I couldn’t find a lit with these issues.. I mean its disadvantages!
I can name you some disadvantages of the existing solutions! It can be, for example - high cost! It may be tens of millions of dollars! It is extremely expensive..
the other problems are connected with the low efficiency! I know also about the difficulty in operation and maintenance! It must be solved as soon as possible
I can add some words about the long payback period.. it is the worse feature of the solution of today. I believe, that Papusha will fight with it and solve it
I have met so much information about the current solutions of the problem, that all of us face! But I couldn’t find a lit with these issues.. I mean its disadvantages!
I can name you some disadvantages of the existing solutions! It can be, for example - high cost! It may be tens of millions of dollars! It is extremely expensive..
the other problems are connected with the low efficiency! I know also about the difficulty in operation and maintenance! It must be solved as soon as possible
Merit: 11
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
I am sure, that there is some ways to improve it! The existing solutions on processing residues are too expensive and at the same time have a low effect. I believe in Papusha!
Yes, we have to look for other solutions to make an improvement in the project and it will be great if people here give some advice.
Activity: 26
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
if the selling price of the new and ready-to-operate PRT-2-30 unit is known? How will you sell it? I keep in mind, in what currency will it be made? In fiat or the crypto one? I guess that USD is better..
The price is going to be about USD 950,000. I want to add, that it is several times less, than the cost of less efficient offers from competitors. Also the payback period is pretty fast.
That's huge I hope good things will come in their way and as I can see the team who held this project was nice.
 I am sure, that there is some ways to improve it! The existing solutions on processing residues are too expensive and at the same time have a low effect. I believe in Papusha!
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Good morning,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Activity: 12
Good night, guys. After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the plan. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.
Pages:
Jump to: