Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 32. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Do you think that this situation is bad? I guess each investor except for the extra big and colorful pump) so, again.. let's get why does the team decided to make the liquidity pool?
Activity: 140
Why is it not possible to buy tokens from the market? I mean for the next day after selling the PRT-2 unit?? it looks strange, when the process is long for no reasons!  I really can't get it..
what do you mean? I thought the scheme is going to  be like the way you described.. so what will be this process? how much time does it need to take to fish the process? I am really embarrassed!
The PRT token is intended for the investments. And also you can understand, that these investments must be made in the real business. Also I know, that the team does not welcome its increased volatility.
what do you mean by this? your explanation looks weird and for now it has no sense for me. I would understand better, if anyone made me an example.. I mean the real instance!
I can make you a little explanation! For example, one day they can sell 5 units, and 150 ones on the other day. If to immediately enter the market with such additional demand, it will move the PRT token price up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Why is it not possible to buy tokens from the market? I mean for the next day after selling the PRT-2 unit?? it looks strange, when the process is long for no reasons!  I really can't get it..
what do you mean? I thought the scheme is going to  be like the way you described.. so what will be this process? how much time does it need to take to fish the process? I am really embarrassed!
The PRT token is intended for the investments. And also you can understand, that these investments must be made in the real business. Also I know, that the team does not welcome its increased volatility.
what do you mean by this? your explanation looks weird and for now it has no sense for me. I would understand better, if anyone made me an example.. I mean the real instance!
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

Thanks for the video from Anatoly Ivanovich. This is really an interesting project. It's just not clear how big investors were not interested in such prospects for the PRT.
He is so busy now. We will prepare some more interview and about our PRT-2 unit.

I look forward to the new video interview.
I think this is best when the creator himself tells about his invention. Investors should react positively.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
what do your investors think about the production of units PRT-2? Also, in what they are sure also and does it connected with the sold PRT-2 units? it looks kind of difficult for me..
I do know, that investors are sure in this fact.. As soon as PRT-2 units are sold, they immediately reserve 15% of this amount in the liquidity fund. so the process will be started from the very beginning!
Activity: 252
what do your investors think about the production of units PRT-2? Also, in what they are sure also and does it connected with the sold PRT-2 units? it looks kind of difficult for me..
what are the other reasons of creating liquidity fund? can be the profit, i you don't redeem the tokens? what will be if the team leave everything as it is? I have such questions because I am confused!
I want to say. that there physically cannot be any profit if the company expands production. It is the main reason of the redeeming the tokens.. it must be clear for all participants and possible investors
Merit: 1
what are the other reasons of creating liquidity fund? can be the profit, i you don't redeem the tokens? what will be if the team leave everything as it is? I have such questions because I am confused!
I heard, that you send 15% of the profits to the liquidity fund? is it true? what is the main idea of it.. it looks pretty strange.. 15% is really a lot! and also, what currency do you use for it? who knows?
As I remember, they send to the fund 15% of the money from each unit sold. This money are always kept in dollars, euros, etc. so, the value of these tokens is not going to be lost
You are such a great company.. why do you need the  liquidity fund? why does the Papusha team made a decision to send a part of money from the sold units? they could use these tokens in other ways
I read, that this decision is taken exclusively in the interests of the investors. It is made since the promise to redeem tokens from the future profits cannot be clear. and we can understand, that investors need profit!
I heard, that you send 15% of the profits to the liquidity fund? is it true? what is the main idea of it.. it looks pretty strange.. 15% is really a lot! and also, what currency do you use for it? who knows?
As I remember, they send to the fund 15% of the money from each unit sold. This money are always kept in dollars, euros, etc. so, the value of these tokens is not going to be lost
You are such a great company.. why do you need the  liquidity fund? why does the Papusha team made a decision to send a part of money from the sold units? they could use these tokens in other ways
Merit: 11
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
You have an interesting project based on new patented technologies. But I absolutely do not know why you need crypto-currencies? Investments in such technologies can be found in any major campaign.

What is the difference in how to attract investment. Papusha's team decided to use crypto-currencies and I hope they made the right choice.
We hope too. Raising investments through an ICO is not accidental. This is how we want to attract people from all over the world and insure against external forces. Our technology allows earning money on improving the environment in any developed country. It has already been recognized by the world by having entered the UN lists as an outstanding invention.
The studies made by Academician A.I. Papusha are known all over the world. However, in Russia there is a high threshold of bureaucracy, and we believe that only the ICO can let us stay masters and executors of this project. It means that for us a token is a tribune for self-declaration and a springboard for the start outside of our country.
As I got the scientist Papusha was working there? And he wanted to continue the activity? It seems to me, that he is a good person! His job worth attention and success! What did he do after the cut funds?

I also liked the prospects of the Papusha project. I hope the project team can realize its plans. The main thing is to collect a lot of money in the course of ICO.
Of course, we will do everything and implement our project. We are already working on our unit.

Does the PRT development team plan to participate in any specialized public exhibitions in order to present its project?
This would help increase the amount of investment.
Yes, of course we are going to participate in various exhibitions and events. We will inform you where and when we will present our project.

If you are interested I could help with finding potential exhibition halls for you. Or you have everything ready and you do not want to talk about it publicly yet?
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
when did this platform start? In what year did their activity begin? I would like to know, when did appeared the need for a such importance technology? And also the motherland of the idea!
Activity already started and we are working on our project. Our technology is unique. That's why we need time to create a PRT-2 unit.
Activity: 434
I liked your project. Just do not quite understand why you need ICO and blockchain? Go to any energy exhibition, where you will find investors with any amount of investment. You can choose those who agree to invest while not having a controlling stake in your shares.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I would like to offer you a great idea. Record a video where Mr. Papusha personally talks about his unique technology and talks about it at a meeting with potential investors.
We have video with project presentation. https://youtu.be/fLpbCm_JtAM Of course we do more in a near future.

The video is really interesting. I've already seen it.
My advice is that you would shoot more of these videos, and in the format of answering questions from the audience, it would attract a large number of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: