Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 3. (Read 50950 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

By the way, I began to study this problem and I saw that in many countries they are obliged not to dig in the waste of oil processing, but force them to burn them.
That's just not clear what is better, because when burned, enough harmful substances are released into the air.

Everything depends on the legislation of the country where the oil producing enterprise is located, as well as on the cost of various methods of waste disposal.
If the PRT-2 installations can not only destroy waste, but also receive additional fuel, they will be successful.

The developers of PRT-2 in all seriousness say that their installations are capable of not only destroying the waste of oil processing, but also getting fuel and other useful materials from them.

More details about the PRT-2 installations and the developers' plans can be found in White Paper. There is also a video where the project's founder, Anatoly Papusha, talks about his invention.

I read their website and studied the project in sufficient detail. The project is very interesting. I have only doubts that the development team will be able to quickly start the production of PRT-2 installations, produce and sell them in the planned number of pieces.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
I am interested in  Papushi's live performances and I want asking him questions. Do you plan to hold any presentations or meetings with potential investors?

I was also interested in this question. I offered to the developers even help in organizing such events. I work in the advertising industry.
The administrator of the topic replied that they plan public events, as will be reported later.

I also like it when a team of developers participates in various specialized exhibitions. In two projects, where the exhibitions took place in Europe, I took part - specially came.
We will announce about our meeting in Europe. You can visit our exibitions and talk with us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101

By the way, I began to study this problem and I saw that in many countries they are obliged not to dig in the waste of oil processing, but force them to burn them.
That's just not clear what is better, because when burned, enough harmful substances are released into the air.

Everything depends on the legislation of the country where the oil producing enterprise is located, as well as on the cost of various methods of waste disposal.
If the PRT-2 installations can not only destroy waste, but also receive additional fuel, they will be successful.

The developers of PRT-2 in all seriousness say that their installations are capable of not only destroying the waste of oil processing, but also getting fuel and other useful materials from them.

More details about the PRT-2 installations and the developers' plans can be found in White Paper. There is also a video where the project's founder, Anatoly Papusha, talks about his invention.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Have you previously invested in other projects from the world of crypto currency?
What kind of project do you take for example, there are only promises everywhere, while many are collecting millions of dollars, and some projects attract investments in tens of millions.
Everyone decides to believe him or not to the promises of the developers.
Of course, if you have ready-to-sell equipment, then you can attract more money. Only sometimes such investments are no longer needed by the developers themselves.
I evaluate the project not for promises, but for several factors.

I perfectly understand what you are talking about. Indeed, most of the projects except promises do not have anything. That's why I'm asking, maybe Papush's team will surprise us.

Watch the video with Anatoly Papusha in the role of narrator. He talks about the experimental installation built in the Soviet Union.

I saw the only video with Anatoly Papusha, it is posted on the project website. But there is nowhere shown the installation of the PRT in operation. I would very much like to look at the experimental model.
The basic stage of the ICO has not yet begun. It is quite logical that the most interesting is not yet shown to the public.

According to the rules of marketing, it is necessary to constantly warm up the interest of the public and do it so that the interest is as great as possible for the scheduled event.
I would be very happy with any video about the project from Papusha's team.
Activity: 714
Have you decided to invest in the project? As far as I remember earlier you wrote about the fact that you do not have free cash.

I have not made a final decision yet. You see what's going on in the crypto market. I have all the money frozen in other coins and tokens. But a couple of ETHs can always be found.
And if the market stabilizes, then it's possible to find the amounts for joys and much more)

My decision will also largely depend on the situation on the market. The fact is that if I translate the value of all my coins into dollars, then I now have 5 times less money than in early 2018. I do not want to invest in another project and see how much money I lost.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
I read a lot about the project, but I can not understand how this technology and Blockchain is related? Or do you only want to attract money for the work of the project?

You all understand correctly, Blockchain technology is needed for this project as a saddle for a cow.
Crypto-currencies are a means for collecting investments. Everything is fine, the project team is getting along with the times.
We are doing our own coin and our ecosystem will help our investors to receive profit.

I hope that you will manage to implement your plans in this difficult time.
I like that your project has technology patents - it can appeal to potential investors.

If there are patents for technology, then there should have been at least experimental PRT installations.
Are they preserved and can they be seen somewhere? Or was it a very long time ago?

Watch the video with Anatoly Papusha in the role of narrator. He talks about the experimental installation built in the Soviet Union.

Activity: 536
Merit: 100
The project is ongoing; the units will be produced any way. As planned, the exchange listing is expected to be performed in the first quarter of 2019. https://twitter.com/papushatech/status/1072403838123065349
I can not understand, they could not collect the required amount? Is the token sale already finished or is it still ongoing?
I also want to ask the same question, I think their funding process is not transparent, both in terms of time and total funds obtained. they just said the project was still ongoing. but what about funding, we don't know
this will make the situation even more worrying for their investors and I see in the popusha telegram group, there is almost no chat activity there, I am looking forward to the latest information from them
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
The project is ongoing; the units will be produced any way. As planned, the exchange listing is expected to be performed in the first quarter of 2019. https://twitter.com/papushatech/status/1072403838123065349
I can not understand, they could not collect the required amount? Is the token sale already finished or is it still ongoing?
I also want to ask the same question, I think their funding process is not transparent, both in terms of time and total funds obtained. they just said the project was still ongoing. but what about funding, we don't know
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Due to small dimensions of PRT-2, it is possible to work in places where residues are stored and to easily change the location. The autonomy makes it possible to install the unit as quickly as possible
https://twitter.com/papushatech/status/1061547468393984001

Activity: 240
Merit: 1
The project is interesting and worthy of respect. I wonder what the development will continue and increase community
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
It is a pity that the ICO of the project coincided with a decrease in interest and trust in crypto assets.The absence of a softcap is rather a plus project.  The founders of the project accurately calculated the required amount, and are not ready to" work " for 10% of the required (nothing good from such projects usually does not work).
Activity: 365
PRT installation will help to establish waste-free production at the oil refining and oil production sites.
https://twitter.com/papushatech/status/1057179934395916289

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
ico sales are ongoing until October 22, don't miss this moment, because this is the best bet for making a fortune, I hope everyone has been involved here
As far as I know, the sale will take place until December 22, 2018. Completed bonus program on October 22 only. Someone can say what kind of soft cap in the project? The hard drive is known, it is 13500 ETH, but what kind of soft is cap?

As far as I know they do not have soft cap.
But i wanna know if they decided to extend token sales, how much money have they collected at this moment?

I am also interested in this question. I see, the idea of the project is not new, but promising. I wish the team successful achievement of their goals.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
ico sales are ongoing until October 22, don't miss this moment, because this is the best bet for making a fortune, I hope everyone has been involved here
As far as I know, the sale will take place until December 22, 2018. Completed bonus program on October 22 only. Someone can say what kind of soft cap in the project? The hard drive is known, it is 13500 ETH, but what kind of soft is cap?

As far as I know they do not have soft cap.
But i wanna know if they decided to extend token sales, how much money have they collected at this moment?
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Progress Report on the Papusha Rocket Technology Launch.
Maksim Mishchenko visited the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, with a working visit. It is the largest producer of petroleum products in the region and we hope that Papusha Rocket Technology will be applied there. 
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@papusha/progress-report-on-the-papusha-rocket-technology-launch

Pages:
Jump to: