Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 5. (Read 50950 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I would like to ask about the oil processing.. what does it generate? With what and also how does it produce? It must be known for the investors..
It generates a lot of residues, which are of little use and are a threat to the ecology of the entire planet. And I consider it to be very cool and useful now!
I want to add, that oil refineries (refineries) pour residues into special containers or in so-called “storage ponds”.  And, as we know, it influence a lot
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I would like to ask about the oil processing.. what does it generate? With what and also how does it produce? It must be known for the investors..
It generates a lot of residues, which are of little use and are a threat to the ecology of the entire planet. And I consider it to be very cool and useful now!
Activity: 308
Activity: 32
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this idea will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this project are really good.
Activity: 7
I think that the technology of the project are internationally recognized and are listed in the list of UNEP in 2000 under the title "Papusha Rocket Technology" or PRT. PRT was created to remove toxic waste high, so it can use it in the most profitable market - the oil industry and oil refineries. This was a product that I think is extremely practical and attractive.
Activity: 29
Good evening,  Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
what are the facts about the payback period of the unit? What are the most modest calculation? How many years or months? Who is able to answer!
It is promised to be made is 5-7 months, which is a record for the industry. PRT-2 units will be produced in 3 types of capacity.. it is very comfortable!
Yes, these sizes are 30, 60 and 90 tons of processing per day. Pretty much different sizes. But all of them are very comfortable! The team makes everything for users!
Merit: 1
what are the facts about the payback period of the unit? What are the most modest calculation? How many years or months? Who is able to answer!
It is promised to be made is 5-7 months, which is a record for the industry. PRT-2 units will be produced in 3 types of capacity.. it is very comfortable!
Activity: 35
Good day,
The project really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge idea based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
I want to know about the selling price of the new and ready-to-operate PRT-2-30 unit? What will be its price? Who knows it for sure.. I think it is a good idea to buy
If I am not mistaken, it must be about USD 950,000.. I can say, that it is several times less than the cost of less efficient offers from competitors.
I want to know about the selling price of the new and ready-to-operate PRT-2-30 unit? What will be its price? Who knows it for sure.. I think it is a good idea to buy
Activity: 476
This project has very high ratings and an active team.  The product is very necessary for the whole world.
Maxim Mishchenko, adviser of Papusha Rocket Technology is in Qatar now. He planned some meetings with potential investors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N5LA8-qEYM&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Krasnogosk, Moscow region.  Anatoly Papusha made a meeting at a large food company with its leaders who are interested in buying PRT-1. There is a lot of waste there and they have to dispose it somewhere https://twitter.com/papushatech/status/1036685050136408064

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
COladder rated us with Overall Score 4.6/5.0 - High!

Papusha Rocket Technology is a startup in fuel production industry, lead by Russian experts in rocket science. It’s product allows recycling oil waste from a refinery to create gasoline, kerosene or synthetic oil. https://icoladder.com/papusha-rocket-technology/

Merit: 11
I want to comment small-sized PRT-2 units.. They allow the output of up to 60% of liquid fuel. There are no analogues of PRT-2 in the world. And we must be proud of it
Yes, I also know, that several large oil refineries are very interested in buying it. So we must buy tokens as many as we can.. it will be demanded!
I want to comment small-sized PRT-2 units.. They allow the output of up to 60% of liquid fuel. There are no analogues of PRT-2 in the world. And we must be proud of it
Activity: 5
Hello  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
what is the characteristics of the PRT unit developed by Academician Papusha? What are the main features? And also – what are the best elements of it?
I can say about the small dimensions, low cost of creation and operation, equipment reliability and high efficiency and quick payback period..
Lost of all I like universality and autonomy… it seems to be, that it will help to work on this industry.. I do like all the actions of this team and this ecosystem!
what is the characteristics of the PRT unit developed by Academician Papusha? What are the main features? And also – what are the best elements of it?
I can say about the small dimensions, low cost of creation and operation, equipment reliability and high efficiency and quick payback period..
Pages:
Jump to: