Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 35. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?
Our goal is to make the PRT-2 unit. Production of PRT-2 units opens the possibility for investors to enter into the development of a new super-profitable business - the installation will help to solve the problem of negative industrial impact on the environment - PRT installation will help to establish waste-free production at the oil refining and oil production sites.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How much can PRT-2 unit recycle? Can we talk about tons or kilograms? I hope that we are talking about the huge scales) I believe that this platform with its process will change the world!
This unit recycles 30 tons of residues per day.  So – we see really huge scales here. This unit will be used very often. The team says, that unit works on average 250 days a year.
Wow! It is really cool! I am shocked, that if to count 30 tons and 250 days we will get the annual processing of residues is 7,500 tons. It is amazing! I believe in its results and its work!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How much can PRT-2 unit recycle? Can we talk about tons or kilograms? I hope that we are talking about the huge scales) I believe that this platform with its process will change the world!
This unit recycles 30 tons of residues per day.  So – we see really huge scales here. This unit will be used very often. The team says, that unit works on average 250 days a year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
I would like to ask about the Papusha Rocket Technology test. Did the team make it? What were the results of this activity? I do want to know about it! Thank you..

As stated earlier, the tests were only in the laboratory.
A fully assembled set of equipment is not yet available, but the team is working on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
New energetic supertechnology? And the Russian government didn't show any interest about you? In 2008 in Tyumen they tried to implement this technology. What went wrong? (proof link: http://www.nashgorod.ru/news/news15488.html)
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Something last time I noticed a large influx of people into your topic. This indicates the popularity of the project. I hope this will have a positive effect on the amount of fees.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
hello, is it real to understand the value of the PRT token? And also, is it real to estimate all the prospects for the growth of this platform? What is necessary to do?
I know for sure, that to know the value of anything, you have to collect all necessary data. It is really interesting process.. But to be honest – I don’t know about the data of the PRT-2 unit..
I know some facts and information about the PRT-2 unit.. As a basis of data let’s take the smallest power. So – the cost price will be USD 450,000. It is not a very large amount of money for a such process
Than the sale price  is going to be USD 950,000.. The net profit from one PRT unit  is also shared by the team for users like we! This amount is going to be USD 2,500,000. I respect the teams work here!\
Merit: 0
hello, is it real to understand the value of the PRT token? And also, is it real to estimate all the prospects for the growth of this platform? What is necessary to do?
I know for sure, that to know the value of anything, you have to collect all necessary data. It is really interesting process.. But to be honest – I don’t know about the data of the PRT-2 unit..
I know some facts and information about the PRT-2 unit.. As a basis of data let’s take the smallest power. So – the cost price will be USD 450,000. It is not a very large amount of money for a such process
Merit: 11
Activity: 486
it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes. Right now we have a private sale. Our main sale starts on July 25. You are welcome to join our community.

Please tell me what is the minimum amount for investing in your project?
I recently in crypto-currencies and still do not have a lot of money. Your project has liked and I wanted to buy some of your tokens.
The minimum is 100 PRT when ICO starts. Welcome to join our community on 25 of July.

According to my calculations, 100 PRT is somewhere around 0.028 ETH.
Tell me why such a minimum level of investment.
Or for you is every investor important even the smallest?
As I got the scientist Papusha was working there? And he wanted to continue the activity? It seems to me, that he is a good person! His job worth attention and success! What did he do after the cut funds?

I also liked the prospects of the Papusha project. I hope the project team can realize its plans. The main thing is to collect a lot of money in the course of ICO.
Of course, we will do everything and implement our project. We are already working on our unit.

Does the PRT development team plan to participate in any specialized public exhibitions in order to present its project?
This would help increase the amount of investment.
Activity: 309
so guys, as much as I got – it was just the first stage of the PRT-2 process.. What is going to be on t concentrate he second phase? The team is planning to make to much work on the very start.. This process seems to be awesome!
there will be the development of business in the area of transonic combustion. The Papusha team says us, that the modern state and private programs are concentrated on the purchase and operation of traditional incinerators.
what are these units? Are they different in many countries? I would like to get the distinctions of these assemblies.. Could anyone help me with it, please?
I heard about the Japanese units. So – they have already reached their efficiency limit. I keep in mind, that is incomparably lower than the solution of Papusha. I want to remind – it is based on transonic combustion.
We know that many countries want to settle this problem. But nobody reached such efficiency now.
it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes. Right now we have a private sale. Our main sale starts on July 25. You are welcome to join our community.

Please tell me what is the minimum amount for investing in your project?
I recently in crypto-currencies and still do not have a lot of money. Your project has liked and I wanted to buy some of your tokens.

In the White Paper there is no information about the minimum amount of purchase.
But judging because the price is indicated as follows: 1 ETH = 3500 PRT, then the minimum amount of investment will be 1 Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Yes, everything is simple, synthetic oil is an alternative to ordinary oil, and its value lies in the fact that it can be obtained by processing, rather than by searching for oil deposits. When oil reserves are depleted, synthetic oil from a part can replace it.
Merit: 17
In my opinion, the benefit is obvious - from waste is obtained valuable raw materials, immediately ready for transportation and sale. The payback of the installation is achieved not later than after 5-7 months of operation. For business this is a very decent result!

People who have a lot of money make conclusions about the payback of the project on the basis of working samples. That's why it would be very good if the developers produced and showed at least one of their own installation of PRT-2.
Activity: 840
You have an interesting project based on new patented technologies. But I absolutely do not know why you need crypto-currencies? Investments in such technologies can be found in any major campaign.

What is the difference in how to attract investment. Papusha's team decided to use crypto-currencies and I hope they made the right choice.
We hope too. Raising investments through an ICO is not accidental. This is how we want to attract people from all over the world and insure against external forces. Our technology allows earning money on improving the environment in any developed country. It has already been recognized by the world by having entered the UN lists as an outstanding invention.
The studies made by Academician A.I. Papusha are known all over the world. However, in Russia there is a high threshold of bureaucracy, and we believe that only the ICO can let us stay masters and executors of this project. It means that for us a token is a tribune for self-declaration and a springboard for the start outside of our country.

Another important aspect of attracting investments through ICO is that the owner of the tokens will not own the campaign and will not be able to intervene in its work.

What? What do you mean by "own the campaign"? It is their project and they are running it of course. They are responsible for the outcome.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Selling tokens can be a good tool for quicker fundraising and start developing your idea of putting it into practice.
Tell me please the ICO of your project will start on July 25 as planned? And whether you will conduct pre sales with various bonuses?
Pages:
Jump to: