Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 34. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
 what has the company created? I am talking about the token.. what is it? Is it difficult to ubderstand? A lot of platforms make difficult tokens which people can’t understand and they fall, even if idea is good!
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Nice project. This is one of a kind project and unique at the same time. Because aside from you can earn money here, this project is also conserving and maximizing the oil usage base on the statement "produced fuel by using fuel oil residues from refineries". Also at some how it is conserving our environment.
We are happy that you appreciated our development. We will continue to work and show good results in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i do not think that in this line of tech someone can clone as fast as this can develop. but the lack of funding may indeed pay a role into that possibility.
Hello, DEV's.
I expect good luck for the idea!
Engaging business, advisable logo, seamless design.
Thanks for your words of support. We are happy that our project is highly rated.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Have the team made any calculation about this problem? If there is any platform, that takes care about the environment? I have never met such platforms before! Are you unique?
They take into account the fact that the market is entirely free. There is no such platform like Papusha for now! There is no analogous offer at all) I wish this platform to develop and become known!
so, anyway. If to count the given and planned sums, is it real to count net profit? Can we talk about the millions or thousand dollars? What is really planned have?
All counting are in our whitepaper. But you know that we should test everything with working PRT-2 unit. When we do that we will right outcome here
Have the team made any calculation about this problem? If there is any platform, that takes care about the environment? I have never met such platforms before! Are you unique?
I want to ask you.. heave you already exploited the units? Gave you made any experiments? I would like to know the results of calculation! I mean, what you have obtained, talking about the economic indicators
Yes. We made tests and experiments with our PRT unit. More details you can read in our whitepaper. There you can find an economical data too.
Merit: 11
It is important to mention that the team tells us about recycling of new residues only. Papusha wants to allow not to pollute our planet. They think about the current problems and situations!
Yes, I know it.. They also told us, that the processing of the accumulated deposits and lakes requires more attention. They mean the volume that is several times bigger than this one!
You mean, that the team can’t clean the current refineries? Or what? If yes, it is predictable! It would take much more time to clean the old ones.. they are spread and make much more difficulties!
Having read your WP, I have to say, I love the fact that you point out not only pros, but also cons, many projects try to hide their weaknesses so desperately, I really appreciate your honesty, it's incredibly admirable
We have nothing to hide from our community. Our project is quite complicated, because we use a completely new technology. Therefore, we tell you about everything.
It is important to mention that the team tells us about recycling of new residues only. Papusha wants to allow not to pollute our planet. They think about the current problems and situations!
Yes, I know it.. They also told us, that the processing of the accumulated deposits and lakes requires more attention. They mean the volume that is several times bigger than this one!
The plan will be fortunate! A rather interesting business, advisable results.  Good luck team.
Thank you for your support! Together we will make the Earth more clean.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?
What the team wants to do – is to develop a business. They want to work in the area of transonic combustion. Farther they plan to establish mass production of PRT-2 units.
and on what is the team working right now? What do they aim to do in the nearest future? To class the activity of the platform I need to know what are they doing right now!
Right now we are working on all technical documentation and prepairing for our ICO. In the near future we will make a certification, obtaining technical specifications for connection.
what are every day refineries? How much do they generate? I think that it makes thousands of tons daily.. I think that this technology will be popular worldwide! Also it is needed global!
I know, that they generate 1.35 million tons of residues worldwide! Or, if to summarize, 500 million tons annually. We see, that papusha technology is really needed! World has to know about it!
I would like to add, that as estimated, it is necessary to have about 70,000 PRT-2 units worldwide! It will solve the huge problem of refineries.. companies have to spend money on Papusha!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 858
I'm of a very small rank, please tell me if I can participate in the campaign to promote your project?
this project has clarity about the schedule of activities of each item developed, the allocation of funds on each item is also quite a lot, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive when the ICO, what is the minimum investment limit?

Our ICO starts 25 of July. The minimun amount is 100 PRT tokens
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what are every day refineries? How much do they generate? I think that it makes thousands of tons daily.. I think that this technology will be popular worldwide! Also it is needed global!
I know, that they generate 1.35 million tons of residues worldwide! Or, if to summarize, 500 million tons annually. We see, that papusha technology is really needed! World has to know about it!
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will begin!
Thank you for your support. Please join our ICO from the 25 July.
Pages:
Jump to: