Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 41. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Have the crew of Papusha told you about the cost price? If to manufacture it for mass production? How much is necessary to spend on this? The same price or it will be smaller?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
hello) Did the team tell us about the price of the ready-to-use PRT-2-30-60-90? What is the minimum price? And also what is the maximum? And why the price of units are different?
Approximate selling price of the PRT unit can be from $950 thousand to $2.5 million. It differs depending on the performance and configuration. You can decide how much money can you spend
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Everything will be fine with our project. We doing everything now according to our plan. The market is always in motion and it is practically impossible to predict the price. We are laying out possible financial issues and will work in any situation.

It is very pleasant to hear such words while all the others are afraid and drop their hands.
This adds respect to your project and its team!
We are proud that we have such support team! Smiley We do not drop our hands and we are moving forward every day.
hello) Did the team tell us about the price of the ready-to-use PRT-2-30-60-90? What is the minimum price? And also what is the maximum? And why the price of units are different?

I see that the project has prospects.
I still have a question. Are you going to sell only technology or will you create ready-made industrial complexes?
We will sell our PRT-2 refinery complexes. Our technology is a secret and it is patented.

And already there is at least one produced PRT-2 refinery complex to show it to potential buyers. Do you need investments to create it?
Yes. We need investments. Now we communicate with several potential investors. They want to participate in closed pre-sale.

It is very important that at the time of sales you had not only promises, but already working equipment that can be shown to investors. Thus, you will be able to attract much more investment.
Thank you for answering very quickly.
We are working on that now. We do not want to disappoint our investors and we prepairing different various presentations of our technologies and PRT-2 unit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
can I trust these calculation? Or not in truth? I think that these result really can influence a lot of things.. to start with the price on the market and to finish with the salary of employees..
actually, I think, that no! All calculations are demonstrative) It is so due to the constant increase in the price for fuel and changes! Also it can influenced by the legislation, for example!
You mean that this legislation is related to introducing stricter environmental requirements? and charges for the residues storage? Am I right? Or I got you wrong?
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I do not quite understand how the team will produce such a number of PRT installations for sale. This requires a large production capacity. Or I do not understand the amount of work?
We have capacities for  PRT-2 production. This issue has already been worked out

To produce even a hundred such installations need workers and equipment, it's not plastic buckets to produce.
Where in this short time will you take the necessary number of workers and equipment? Or will you place orders for the production of your PRT installations in third-party organizations?
Activity: 110
Now that's an unusual one.. and rather expensive i assume, smart way to raise funds though! Anyway, every project designed to make world a better place deserves praise and support.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Everything will be fine with our project. We doing everything now according to our plan. The market is always in motion and it is practically impossible to predict the price. We are laying out possible financial issues and will work in any situation.

It is very pleasant to hear such words while all the others are afraid and drop their hands.
This adds respect to your project and its team!
can I trust these calculation? Or not in truth? I think that these result really can influence a lot of things.. to start with the price on the market and to finish with the salary of employees..
actually, I think, that no! All calculations are demonstrative) It is so due to the constant increase in the price for fuel and changes! Also it can influenced by the legislation, for example!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello team! I believe that this plan is rather a profitable investment currently.
We appreciate your support and invite you to our private presale. You can submit form at https://papusha.io
so, anyway. If to count the given and planned sums, is it real to count net profit? Can we talk about the millions or thousand dollars? What is really planned have?
yes, sure! The team gave us all possible outgoings.. that’s why it is real to know what we can get. And also- the team told us about the amount of net profit.. It will be about 2.25 M $ per a year!
The company has created a simple token binding that is understandable for investors, with a continuous growth potential.
For each PRT-2 unit sold, 15% of the sales amount goes to the “liquidity fund”.
The company undertakes to transfer this amount from the liquidity fund
for the purchase of tokens from the market and burn them within the next 3 months (since the sale).

That's why we decided to use blockchain technology and tokens in our project. Using this popular method we want to attract investors who will be able to earn nice sums in the near future.
Activity: 252
so, anyway. If to count the given and planned sums, is it real to count net profit? Can we talk about the millions or thousand dollars? What is really planned have?
I read about this platform a lot of good and useful things. You look really hopefully . I think you must advertise better to make people and companies or countries know, that your technology exists.. Good luck for your start)
actually, what actually will be a PRT-1 and PRT-2? What is the difference between it? How do you think, what is the characteristics and features of this technologies? I have a company in this sphere that’s why I do think about you..
PRT-2 is our new development. It is modernized and allow the output of up to 60% of liquid fuel. There are no analogues of PRT-2 in the world. PRT-2 units will be produced in 3 types of capacity: 30, 60 and 90 tons of processing per day.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
Nice project. This is one of a kind project and unique at the same time. Because aside from you can earn money here, this project is also conserving and maximizing the oil usage base on the statement "produced fuel by using fuel oil residues from refineries". Also at some how it is conserving our environment.
I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
Hey, it is important to bring to mind, that the team and the platform has own scientific and methodical developments in the rocket and space and aviation areas. I see this platform prosperous) It has a clear future
The platform has designed documentation executed by representatives of the defense industry. It is based and experienced for industrial use of transonic combustion!! I like that it is made for extreme terms and conditions of neutralizing highly toxic substances.
Our equipment is really made with the help of previously classified technologies. Therefore, our project is revolutionary. Welcome to read our whitepaper to learn more about PRT-2 unit
Activity: 26
Hello, DEV's.
I expect good luck for the idea!
Engaging business, advisable logo, seamless design.
I hear information, that Papusha Rocket ICO is based on several main components.. What are they and also how many of them? It world  a  really nice to find out more about them. The platform looks good and I want to be sure in it
Hey, it is important to bring to mind, that the team and the platform has own scientific and methodical developments in the rocket and space and aviation areas. I see this platform prosperous) It has a clear future
Yes. Our developments are 100% unique. We are constantly updating our technology to get the maximum effect from PRT-2 unit.
Pages:
Jump to: