Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 9. (Read 25532 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Are you planning to hold any events for ordinary people after the end of the ICO in order to make cryptocurrencies more popular?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How much is one PMNT token now?
The system is very interesting, there’s no fixed price. Read more about it on the site.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
How much is one PMNT token now?
Activity: 158
When will it be possible to exchange your PMNT to PMNC?   
Don’t hurry up, it’ll be possible to do it in your personal account after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Have you already tested your blockchain? does it operate smoothly, without fails?   
Activity: 157
When will it be possible to exchange your PMNT to PMNC?   
Activity: 126
Greeteings to all the investors who has invested in Paymon project! I’ve bought some PMNT tokens yesterday, too. Well, guys, what are they planning to do after the end of the ICO? Token Sale will end soon.
What are the plans? They will keep working, they will finalize their products and enter the market.
Well, this is obvious) I want to know exactly. What are the plans for launch of the projects in the near future after the end of the ICO?
The Q3 promises to be full of events. They want to launch a beta version of Paymon exchange and finish developing Hive and launch it and also to launch a full-fledged version of Paymon.
Will Paymon exchange remain at beta testing stage for a long time?   
Apparently, nope, because they want to launch a ready-made and full-fledged version of their exchange before the end of the current year. I think it will remain at beta-testing stage for 2-3 months, not longer.
Btw, is registration on Profit platform still unavailable for businesses?
Activity: 378
Greeteings to all the investors who has invested in Paymon project! I’ve bought some PMNT tokens yesterday, too. Well, guys, what are they planning to do after the end of the ICO? Token Sale will end soon.
What are the plans? They will keep working, they will finalize their products and enter the market.
Well, this is obvious) I want to know exactly. What are the plans for launch of the projects in the near future after the end of the ICO?
The Q3 promises to be full of events. They want to launch a beta version of Paymon exchange and finish developing Hive and launch it and also to launch a full-fledged version of Paymon.
Apparently, nope, because they want to launch a ready-made and full-fledged version of their exchange before the end of the current year. I think it will remain at beta-testing stage for 2-3 months, not longer.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Activity: 378
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 52
Current marketcap its around 3-4 million with the current circulating supply, 4.5 million with total supply. Paymon was founded a couple years back, have an mvp, its a DAG  Kiss, smart contracts, fee less, great young team, etc. Paymon will do what Nano does plus more. The mobile app its pretty clean and easy to use. I can see Paymon being mass adopted in the next few years. :b
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
What are advantages of your PMNC cryptocurrency in comparison with Bitcoin?  

brand new DAG-modeled blockchain Hive
Transactions PS: Unlimited
Transacion conf: Instant
Blocktime: No block
Transaction fee: Free
Gas price: Free
Blocksize: No block
Blockchain type: Permission less Decentralized
Activity: 364
When will the beta testing of Paymon exchange take place?   
I said in its Roadmap that it’s plt’sanned to hold beta testing in Q3 of the current year.
How much has the company already collected during the 3rd round of the ICO?   
Activity: 392
When will the beta testing of Paymon exchange take place?   
Activity: 84
Do you use any other innovative technologies in addition to blockchain for development of your project? What impact do they have on Paymon?
Activity: 238
Will it be possible to use your app to pay for everyday purchases – lunches, food in the stores, take-away coffee and etc?
Pages:
Jump to: