Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 3. (Read 25532 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 17
7-27-2018 New Paymon.org!

Hello everyone! As promised, we announce the new version of our official site  Paymon.org.

The improved Paymon.org contains all the information about Paymon you might need: our main products for today — Hive, Profit and Paymon Messenger, exchanges on which PMNT is listed, as well as a news block, that will be updated constantly and in time. Also, don’t forget to check out the new design!

For now, Paymon.org is presented in two languages — English and Russian, but will be available to the wider audience in the future.

New site — new start: Paymon is ready to explore new frontiers. Join us!

Release time is 6.00 p.m. GMT.
ico.paymon.org will be redirected to paymon.org.

https://medium.com/@Paymon_official/new-paymon-org-38e80f1093c8
7-26-2018 HIVE! Important information!

As you probably already know, Hive is our fast and secure blockchain, DAG-based and created on Rust. The Proof of Me verification algorithm allows users to confirm one another’s transactions independently and they are therefore exempt from commissions, miners and the danger of a 51% attack.

Hive is almost ready, and we conducted open alpha-testing for Windows on 10th of July. In case you haven’t get to test our blockchain yet, it is still availabe — all you need is to follow the instruction below:

1. Download and install JRE (Java Runtime Environment) http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
Click accept and then download `Windows x86 Offline` version.
2. Download latest release of Paymon Wallet: https://github.com/PaymonTeam/paymon-wallet/releases/download/0.0.1a/paymon_wallet_0.0.1a.zip

You can also join our Slack testers chat, whether you are going to test Hive or not — you may find answers to some of your technical questions there https://goo.gl/SmiE8K .
Test coins are also available on Slack.

We will wait for your comments in our chat! Stay tuned Smiley

Regards, Paymon team.

https://medium.com/@Paymon_official/hive-important-information-f1483983faa8
7-25-2018 PAYMON WEEKLY NEWS #15

Here’s a brief summary of what we were doing last week:

WEB

- Fixed that bug, making it impossible to leave the group;
- Implemented ETH sending (offers the optimal price for gas);
- Almost ready to implement a file server on Google. Now it can store avatars and user backgrounds;
- Installed a new library.

iOS

- Created a new repository;
- Connected libraries and fixed errors;
- Created and optimized a new View Registry;

- Created and optimized a new Authorization View.

Android

- Contact search is ready and we’ve started working on a global search;
- Made a contacts’ profile, which will soon have a working wallet;
- Dialogue and message search is going to be ready in the near future.

Also, as we mentioned in the previous report, we are going to announce the new and improved version of paymon.org very soon. So, stay tuned and watch our Facebook and Twitter!

https://medium.com/@Paymon_official/paymon-weekly-news-15-de2d27db1a46
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Tested out the alpha test net today.

Worked great! In the screenshot linked to below you see my first transaction with wallet 0.0.3a - took just a few seconds !!! Shocked, yay  Grin

I am blown away  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/sHA2PGo.jpg

Great! Nice to hear such a review)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Tested out the alpha test net today.

Worked great! In the screenshot linked to below you see my first transaction with wallet 0.0.3a - took just a few seconds !!! Shocked, yay  Grin

I am blown away  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/sHA2PGo.jpg
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
There are also some exchanges that can be listed for free. They provide voting methods. Items with a large number of votes can be listed for free.

The project raised funds during the ICO, can not they allocate a budget to add a token to large exchanges. Much depends on the volume of trading. It is necessary to work simultaneously on the project and on the liquidity of the token.
Activity: 56
Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for PMNT. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

PMNT may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/PMNT

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Good to see the updates, active development and that bugs are fixed. I will join the chat and test the product, good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
There are also some exchanges that can be listed for free. They provide voting methods. Items with a large number of votes can be listed for free.

You need lots of votes to actually win those votes as there are also other very active communities.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Greetings, guys!
I wish the project advance.
Spotless job,  excellent approach.
Thank you!
Activity: 118
low market cap, actives devs, nice roadmap, ok i jump in. not buy a lot, only 430k pmnt, i hope its still good for X100!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The Paymon ICO comes to the end! Now we can congratulate the Paymon team after several months of hard working! Now you, guys, have to make every effort to finish development of the product.
Sure they’ll finish the product, don’t even doubt it. It’s a pity that we havent seen the beta version of Hive, but i think it’ll appear soon. In general, all the main systems are working in the beta mode already, there aren’t many things to do no.
What do they think about the results of the ICO? I just thought that they would collect more money.

In my opinion, the results of the ICO are more than successful. Yep, they could collect more, but the things are going like this cause people underestimate potential of the project. It’s a pity that many people missed profit, the tokens will cost more later.

The main thing is that they should have enough money to finish development and hold a marketing campaign in the future. Does anyone know how much they’ve collected in dollars?

As far as I know they reached their target so it shouldn't be a problem to finish a working version which can also be marketed.

I hope they belong to the group that can realistically assess the work load and the time required. Many projects set themselves deadlines that can't ever be me and then investors get nervous.

Haha in crypto investors get nervous anyway if nothing happens for 24 hours in a row and the coin didn't go to the moon.

That's when kids who never held a stock before in their life get involved with this extremely volatile stuff Wink

Sure but be honest, when you experienced the first ever massive volatility in crypto, weren't you shocked as well? Wink

:d There is some truth to that statement Wink experience in this game has a lot of value.

And the contrary is also true, which is that lack of experience costs a lot of money. That's probably everywhere in life the case, but in crypto it might apply even more.

Sure but it's up to everyone to make decisions without sufficiently informing themselves. If they buy something that they don't understand, well, I guess they somehow deserve to lose money to those who are more experienced or educated.

In consequence everybody will have a phase where money will be lost (inexperience) and a phase where money will be made (learning from the inexperience) Wink
app also looks excellent. only I have a question about the app.

Why does the app request access to your files storage?
does the app work completely if I refuse this access?

Yes, you can refuse and the app will work, but if you need to make a backup or to restore it, it will be impossible without acces to your files.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
The Paymon ICO comes to the end! Now we can congratulate the Paymon team after several months of hard working! Now you, guys, have to make every effort to finish development of the product.
Sure they’ll finish the product, don’t even doubt it. It’s a pity that we havent seen the beta version of Hive, but i think it’ll appear soon. In general, all the main systems are working in the beta mode already, there aren’t many things to do no.
What do they think about the results of the ICO? I just thought that they would collect more money.

In my opinion, the results of the ICO are more than successful. Yep, they could collect more, but the things are going like this cause people underestimate potential of the project. It’s a pity that many people missed profit, the tokens will cost more later.

The main thing is that they should have enough money to finish development and hold a marketing campaign in the future. Does anyone know how much they’ve collected in dollars?

As far as I know they reached their target so it shouldn't be a problem to finish a working version which can also be marketed.

I hope they belong to the group that can realistically assess the work load and the time required. Many projects set themselves deadlines that can't ever be me and then investors get nervous.

Haha in crypto investors get nervous anyway if nothing happens for 24 hours in a row and the coin didn't go to the moon.

That's when kids who never held a stock before in their life get involved with this extremely volatile stuff Wink

Sure but be honest, when you experienced the first ever massive volatility in crypto, weren't you shocked as well? Wink

:d There is some truth to that statement Wink experience in this game has a lot of value.

And the contrary is also true, which is that lack of experience costs a lot of money. That's probably everywhere in life the case, but in crypto it might apply even more.

Sure but it's up to everyone to make decisions without sufficiently informing themselves. If they buy something that they don't understand, well, I guess they somehow deserve to lose money to those who are more experienced or educated.
Activity: 42
I have tested all the details of your idea and all is really very good.
app also looks excellent. only I have a question about the app.

Why does the app request access to your files storage?
does the app work completely if I refuse this access?

am happy to see that they are busy working with this project after the ico. that gives me a good and positive feeling
Pages:
Jump to: