Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 5. (Read 25532 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I'm eagerly looking forward to your application's plug-in, and I don't want to talk about it out loud here: "GooStest."Fingers crossed, move on!
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
I found this fresh update in the paymon info telegram channel

PAYMON WEEKLY NEWS #11

Hello everyone! 😊

Here we are to give you the weekly dose of information.

👉 During this week, we have worked efficiently on our app:

- Agreed on cooperation with AnyCharts developers: now we can use great charts and make our app look even better!
- Optimized Android code;
- Continued the iOS development;
- Added the function of creating a chat;
- Added “Paymon” widget to the “Money” section;
- Optimized the site to 300px resolution;
- Continued working on creation of ETH wallets.

👩‍💼 Just to remind you in case you forgot: the main goal of Paymon app is to simplify the operation of cryptocurrency exchange and allow you to receive funds through messages in the chat while communicating with other users📱 After installing the mobile application, you create an account, which is immediately attached to cryptocurrency wallets with zero balance – for now it is Bitcoin and Ethereum, but we are preparing Paymon wallet. Thus, there is no need to register on third-party sites: the system sends cryptocurrency from one purse to another.

However, the most important and long-awaited feature is, for sure, our Profit platform, which also will be available through the app: Profit is meant for businesspersons, who would like to accept payments for their services in cryptocurrency 📲

Besides, in case you get bored using our app, you will be able to play some games through it 😉

We are just as excited as you are to try all the tools we are preparing for you, and we promise to please you with something new soon!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
The Paymon ICO comes to the end! Now we can congratulate the Paymon team after several months of hard working! Now you, guys, have to make every effort to finish development of the product.
Sure they’ll finish the product, don’t even doubt it. It’s a pity that we havent seen the beta version of Hive, but i think it’ll appear soon. In general, all the main systems are working in the beta mode already, there aren’t many things to do no.
What do they think about the results of the ICO? I just thought that they would collect more money.

In my opinion, the results of the ICO are more than successful. Yep, they could collect more, but the things are going like this cause people underestimate potential of the project. It’s a pity that many people missed profit, the tokens will cost more later.

The main thing is that they should have enough money to finish development and hold a marketing campaign in the future. Does anyone know how much they’ve collected in dollars?

As far as I know they reached their target so it shouldn't be a problem to finish a working version which can also be marketed.

I hope they belong to the group that can realistically assess the work load and the time required. Many projects set themselves deadlines that can't ever be me and then investors get nervous.

Haha in crypto investors get nervous anyway if nothing happens for 24 hours in a row and the coin didn't go to the moon.

That's when kids who never held a stock before in their life get involved with this extremely volatile stuff Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
  Paymon
Is a Innovate Blockchain Platform
Paymon suggests its own view of standard Blockchain, introducing ways of dealing with most issues of existing cryptocurrencies: the scaling problem, archaic architecture, low speed, and high transaction fees. Our new blockchain Hive improves all cryptocurrency instruments: from technology and infrastructure to regulatory compliance with current regulations. Business platform Profit, developed under our project, will be a universal solution for everyone: from developers and basic users to commercial organizations and ICO projects. Moreover, the project is a great investment opportunity in virtue of its tokens. Our team has currently created a blockchain messenger, which allows its users to safely and easily send each other not only messages, but also cryptocurrency.
Activity: 147
I did not come to defend Paymon because I'm not related to them, but if someone comes to the group alone to say the scam without the concrete proof it would be punished.
Activity: 30
You require to add token details to let participants to get in the project!
 Good luck guys.
What do you mean by "token details"?

I think maybe he mean the contract address.

here the address: 0x81b4d08645da11374a03749ab170836e4e539767

For more info visit etherscan.io and search for paymon.

I hope that´s help you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The project is an excellent investment opportunity due to its tokens. The messenger-messenger allows its users to safely and easily send each other not only messages, but also crypto-currencies. Well done boys!!!
Activity: 82
About Paymon
Our team has been working on Paymon since 2016. This project is going to simplify the interaction between cryptocurrency holders and blockchain technology users. We are bringing the existing in the industry services to a new level and, moreover, introducing new ones.

Paymon suggests its own view of standard Blockchain, introducing ways of dealing with most issues of existing cryptocurrencies: the scaling problem, archaic architecture and high transaction fees. Our platform improves all cryptocurrency instruments: from technology and infrastructure to regulatory compliance with current regulations.

Business platform Profit, developed under our project, will be a universal solution for everyone: from developers and basic users to commercial organizations. Moreover, the project is a great investment opportunity in virtue of its tokens. Our team has currently created a blockchain messenger, which allows its users to safely and easily send each other not only messages, but also cryptocurrency.

We are also developing and suggesting you to try out the groundbreaking technology Hive, which is together with the business platform Profit will allow you not only to create smart-contracts, add your business and perform transactions without any fees, but also to test efficiency and safety of all services yourself.

Everything mentioned above is the result of our team’s hard work, we spent more than two years doing it, and we are happy to present you with what we have achieved so far.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
 Good luck guys.
What do you mean by "token details"?
Activity: 18
 Good luck guys.
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
I see some people are talking about a successful ICO. But, according to ICObench, Only 1 million dollar has raised. Is that wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The Paymon ICO comes to the end! Now we can congratulate the Paymon team after several months of hard working! Now you, guys, have to make every effort to finish development of the product.
Sure they’ll finish the product, don’t even doubt it. It’s a pity that we havent seen the beta version of Hive, but i think it’ll appear soon. In general, all the main systems are working in the beta mode already, there aren’t many things to do no.
What do they think about the results of the ICO? I just thought that they would collect more money.

In my opinion, the results of the ICO are more than successful. Yep, they could collect more, but the things are going like this cause people underestimate potential of the project. It’s a pity that many people missed profit, the tokens will cost more later.

The main thing is that they should have enough money to finish development and hold a marketing campaign in the future. Does anyone know how much they’ve collected in dollars?

As far as I know they reached their target so it shouldn't be a problem to finish a working version which can also be marketed.

I hope they belong to the group that can realistically assess the work load and the time required. Many projects set themselves deadlines that can't ever be me and then investors get nervous.

Haha in crypto investors get nervous anyway if nothing happens for 24 hours in a row and the coin didn't go to the moon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Activity: 28
I like the construction of this idea!
Excellent business, flawless plan, witting job!
Activity: 6
What goods and services will it be possible to pay for after the launch of your project?   
Lovely dolls Smiley
Activity: 3
Activity: 210
Will u provide the premium features for money? Probably promotion within the platform.  Or some kind of similar services
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Why did you list the PMNT token on the exchanges if PMNC will be the main one? When will it appear?
Approximately in September
Pages:
Jump to: